September 2026

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/september-2026.html?m=1

NEVER FORGET! 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/never-forget.html?m=1

WHAT'S NEXT?.

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/whats-next.html?m=1

WORLDS MOST INCREDIBLE STRUCTURES

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/worlds-most-incredible-structures.html?m=1

DISHONESTY IN MEDICAL INDUSTRY 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/dishonesty-in-medical-industry.html?m=1

THIS TRAIN'S FOR YOU 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/this-trains-for-you.html?m=1

CIA AGENT? PETER HOOPS AND ASSOCIATES ๐Ÿ‘ฟ 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/cia-agent-peter-hoops-associates.html?m=1

IMAGES ON SEPTEMBER 11 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/images-on-september-11.html?m=1

Scotty Mechanic livestreaming 


1pm EST on Thursdays
10am EST on Saturdays 

   Time changes  an hour when they go back to Tennessee 

2pm EST on Thursdays 
11am EST on Saturdays 

Geology Nick Zentner Livestreaming 
Here's my playlist, but go to his channel directly and subscribe ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿงก 

  He doesn't seem to have a routine set up this year and frankly he's working more than ever, so subscribe to his channel. I love to hear what he shares and it's always a blessing to learn about our Mother Earth ๐ŸŒŽ 

                    HRM Queen Camilla ❤️ 


      September 11 Memorial 



Never Forget!  
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/never-forget.html?m=1







๐Ÿ”ด
I'll be back...

Dolly Parton ❤️ couldn't see Princess Catherine a few years back because she had a full schedule. 

This was the year Queen Elizabeth passed๐Ÿ˜“
The video is in this playlist of Prince William and Princess Catherine, who are moving mountains ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿฆ… Much to the pleasure of
 HRM King Charles ๐Ÿ‘‘ and Queen Camilla ❤️ 



https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNWBKqEPKYteUZNfBX1ZdzY&si=yqAzaTV6phhpNqWN

๐Ÿ”ด

Professor Nick Zentner ๐Ÿฆ…Geology Nick 
Gary Paul is multi-talented...he makes the PBS videos of 
"Two Minute Geology" with Nick Zentner 






Beautiful Washington State 







LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ 
Professor Nick didn't expect such a following!.He began livestreaming during The COVID shutdown. 


๐Ÿ”ด

Consider how much CONTROL the Technocracy has on life. 

For instance, can the criminal technocrats alter CT Scans?  I certainly have no trust in the Technocrats! They became rich by frauding, basically! Additionally, the US Government has made the "pioneers" in cyber crime billionaires! 

Dec 1988: Robert T Morris distributed the MORRIS WORM from MIT 's computer Lab. 
Destroying tens of thousands of computers. 
An obvious CIA job! Consider all that went on in 1988-1991! The highest casualty loss from one incident was FRIENDLY FIRE in Kuwait! Most likely GHW Bush wanted to kill as many Americans as possible with plans to blame the Middle East! Yet General Schwarzkopf & General Colin Powell determined it WAS FRIENDLY FIRE and let the military know who did it! 

Frauding of court records is commonplace where I live๐Ÿ˜ค

The psychopaths that have had much power in the state I live in - just figure, so what?? Life's a gamble anyway.

๐Ÿ”ด

USA is collapsing!

Social Security is f๐Ÿคฌ'd !!!!
The elections are rigged! You don't see any of them campaigning against destroying people's surviving abilities! What about all the damn government waste? How many realize that there's a social security that qualifies foreigners who need an income? Why not drop that one? These organized criminals have been doing all they can to build their own organized military - to incite civil war - they are both Democrats and Republicans! How much did they dump in the laps of commercial insurance companies to administer Medicare? It certainly didn't seem logical to me when the USA government doesn't have a pot to piss in! They are deliberately crashing the economy! They want to impose martial law! 

๐Ÿ”ด

Do you realize that WiFi in China is free?

Last time I knew it was, anyway. They may be modifying that due to excessive costs for China because of Trump terrorism. 

๐Ÿ”ด

Remember, Trump had an idiot as Secretary of Department of Education! Betsy Wetsy Devos', AMWAY billionaire. She barely had a college degree! Major: Social Science which is just a peg higher than Associate Degree in Arts! It's what people take who want to slide through college! 

Trump wanted to end The Department of Education! Now more than ever the crooked billionaires only care about their sorry-ass selves! 

The Governor of Connecticut, Ned Lamont, has the same degree!!๐Ÿ™„

All to fund TERRORISTS in USA: 


@InsideChinasBusiness on YouTube 

๐Ÿ”ด

Geopolitical Economy Report channel 
Playlist is all I can share now. They started blocking me from sharing video links๐Ÿ˜ค


My comment on this YouTube short: 
TODAY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLACK OPS IN MILITARY/ working hand in hand with CIA...anything a CIA operative or agent says is pure shit! All to manipulate public thought! 

Frankly I suspect the state of Connecticut literally relying on CIA cyber operations to "make money" by frauding records! 

๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ

All's fair in love and war? 
AI Overview = A Love Review ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
So what does GEMINI have for hidden meaning? They were made for Trump, paid by US Government! 

Supposedly Elon Musk's parents were in the GEM business...

Backwards it is: Inimeg - sounds a bit like "in image" 

I have no more ideas about that...

Yet certainly SATANISTS are Terrorists. 

๐Ÿ˜ค

Dr. Dillard talks about Hope on a Rope ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงก


๐Ÿ”ด

Sugar DOES feed your brain so don't think it's the enemy. Everything in moderation. 

๐Ÿ”ด

Want to curb snack cravings? 
Make cabbage patties or even this cake - oatmeal is ground and added with eggs to make it all come together. There's buzz about oatmeal raising blood sugar levels. You're much better off eating oatmeal, so I question that. GRANOLA is so tasty - Little Village Homestead CHANNEL has some really good granola recipes. 
But remember, everything in moderation. 
I just started a playlist on strictly cabbage recipes...
also, lentils are a very nutritional source. Personally, I love to make lentil soup but I think the lentil bread is too dense. Decide for yourself ❤️ 

Iranians make a lot of recipes that are wrapped in grape leaves. They are delicious! 

The USA has one of the highest - or the highest obesity problem in the world. 

Japan's citizens are always very slim - and the AVERAGE person lives to 84. That's pretty good ๐Ÿ˜Š Better than USA.



๐Ÿ”ด

My Foods The Cure Disease playlist may be of interest to you. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd-QwzRNyZQs&si=rQ7U0-KHXfkbNQTJ

Just remember, we are all different. If you have cravings, roll with it. Don't punish yourself and compare with others who don't. Just don't overdo. Everything in moderation. 

But eat low calorie food with high nutrition.  Pickles are good too! Little Village Homestead CHANNEL shows you how to make pickles and keep your refrigerator stocked. You don't have to can, yet canning is a great process for healthy living. 

Most likely it's also cheaper to get healthy foods even. 

I make air popped popcorn and drizzle olive oil infused with rosemary.. you can purchase it already infused or make it yourself...
Infusing rosemary can be done by slow cooking olive oil with rosemary in it..strain it out if you like or just leave it in the bottle. You can get rosemary fresh or dried. I use dried because I always have it in my cupboard. The fresh is best! 

Don't forget to keep stocked up on yogurt. SANDOR KATZ METHOD is the best! He's a PhD from Cornell University. 

๐Ÿ”ด

Create your own variations....herbs are so healthy for us. Tumeric is underrated..


๐Ÿ”ด

Data Centers: Build Now, and maybe regulate later ๐Ÿคฎ
That's another reason  why Bush slandered Colin Powell - he and his son were developing a foolproof system where accountability matters. Colin Powell was Secretary of State. Attorney Michael Powell was FCC Commissioner. Colin Powell wouldn't agree to war after September 11! He was in Peru when Bush, et al pulled it off! Colin Powell suspected USA causing this mass murdering...and no doubt he realized shortly thereafter he truly was sleeping with the enemy, that USA was more fragmented than ever. I base my.ooinion on actions, circumstances. And I've met Him. Colin Powell. 





๐Ÿ‘Ž You know it's not for the public good when TRUMP is mentioned! 






I had a Data Centers Are Dangerous playlist - cyber crime removed it!
I started another one today. 9/5/2026 

Why do economies collapse? 



๐Ÿ”ด

One nutritionist says don't eat after 7.pm. This one says, eat one of these - or mix these an hour before you go to bed: THEY CAN BE FROZEN SO FOR ME, I WILL MAKE YOGURT SMOOTHIES. I'LL CUT THEM UP AND PUT IN THE FREEZER. 

1. Kiwi
2 Blueberries .   
3. Avocado 
4. Red grapes. 
5. Apple


The video is in My playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd-QwzRNyZQs&si=9O5wVwHnCWiCmeJ7

๐Ÿ”ด

I just watched this really cool building project - home in a mountain! How fascinating! And as he shares how he thinks, I find it inspiring. 
It's in my playlist: 



Reminder: Feed the good wolf ๐Ÿบ 

And featuring THE ASIAN SQUAT - a chiropractic dream of good health! 
I am blocked from sharing individual videos now - reflective of Cyber Crime by Technocrats ๐Ÿ˜ค. I make playlists 

Mechanics and other experts I'm sure can do this squat and not even realize how beneficial it is. 
I wanted to leave this man a comment; but can't! More cyber crime! 

Got what??? Of course I will not respond to those! It's malware - a cyber trick! Decide for yourself! 

I suggest you go to the other playlist I added to my library. Sometimes these playlists disappear when I do that, so this should be a sure way to access his channel. 








ALWAYS THINK MUSCLES ❤️










Remember the train ๐Ÿš‚ yes-I-can yes-I-can yes-I-can ....

๐Ÿ”ด

Laziness and dishonesty causes this: 

๐Ÿ”ด

Home inside a mountain! 

Amazing! 


Images below: 











๐Ÿ”ด

Concept of Human

Intelligence Progress  especially lies in those who shape them - by observing and giving them room to think on their own rather than being manipulated! 


Decide for yourself ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™ 

Do you want to be tested or observed? 
Do you want to be controlled or heard? 

๐Ÿ”ด

Mark Zuckface has been paid to be a manipulator since he became an IT Specialist - he's really Robert T Morris who obviously worked/works for CIA and destroyed all computer hard drives except for Apple models December 1988..He created AI Overview to hijack Google For Donald Chump ๐Ÿ˜ค

Elon Skum was paid to create GEMINI for Donald Chump, the current Terrorist President! 

To be USA president you have to be a traitor or the underworld won't let you in! The Mafia was the main ring leader for years and I saw some compelling videos by former Mafia bosses who actually spoke about their "made man" achievements, how they rigged elections. JFK was all-in with the underworld, yet he began to deviate from their wants. So they used him and threw him away. Johnson was depraving, a polygamist which was only secretly known at the time. Polygamy was ILLEGAL! 

I'm reading Robert Sternberg 's book. Not sure how much of it I will read at this point but already I have concerns which essentially could lead to annoyances. People are not freaking machines. 

๐Ÿ‡

The Nine Types of Intelligence
  • Visual-Spatial Intelligence: The ability to think in pictures, visualize accurately, and mentally manipulate 3D objects.
  • Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence: Strong skills in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding the nuances of words
    .
  • Logical-Mathematical Intelligence: The capacity for abstract reasoning, calculating, and recognizing logical or numerical patterns.
  • Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence: Fine control over physical movement, coordination, and handling objects skillfully.
  • Musical Intelligence: Sensitivity to rhythm, pitch, tone, melody, and timber.
  • Interpersonal Intelligence: The capacity to detect, understand, and respond appropriately to the moods, motivations, and feelings of other people.
  • Intrapersonal Intelligence: Deep self-awareness, allowing a person to understand their own inner feelings, fears, and goals.
  • Naturalist Intelligence: The ability to identify, observe, and categorize plants, animals, and other elements of nature.
  • Existential Intelligence: The sensitivity and capacity to tackle deep, abstract questions about human existence, such as the meaning of life and death.

I see nothing about artistic intelligence ๐Ÿ˜ค

Art activities can open the mind - psychotropes manipulate the mind 

Look at this: 
       Adam/Adem/Atem๐Ÿ™ƒMETA /MADA/MAGA = WTF ๐Ÿคฌ 
Who says META intelligence is weak in humans? Zuckface does! He changed Facebook.to.META - notice the wordplay - it's stem backwards - what does that make you think of? ATOM / ATOMIC / NuCLEAR ---the Satanist enjoy destruction! They make up why they destroy, in part, using wordplay, which they consider spell-casting , rituals, blah blah blah! 

Satanism is Terrorism! 

CIA are Terrorists! 

Decide for yourselves . The HEALTHY world order that is forming is like a skoby in apple cider vinegar. It is healthy, probiotic - encourages you to think! Not be delusional and convince people drugs are good for them. 

Know your parameters with people - we are all different and some may have no patience with issues, whereas others may decide, Gee, I can help them or they help me so I can tolerate differences...there are so many variables.  

You decide. Nobody else. If you give that right away, shame on you. And those who do think for themselves can see it written all over your META-face ๐Ÿคฌ 

standardsnotforce.com  - Dr. Dillard is emphasizing just that! Peace is the ANSWER. YOU are the answer. 

     Everybody's Beautiful In Their own way 

God doesn't make junk ❤️ We start off with ๐Ÿ’ฏ..the rest is up to us...80% of who we are - are our decisions; 20% of who we are - are our experiences themselves...

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI9efrt3bjTE&si=aqZhrCaArq1XaiXY

You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿงก 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCRm3zYYsIcI&si=CKExR0RdpMmnIJ5R

I mention Peter Santenello because his book is hot off the press:

My Fellow Americans
And it's selling like hotcakes because so many people enjoy feeding the good wolf❤️๐Ÿ˜

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRM6IHsSdYII&si=sOss-hrXdTUwlBvo


I need to stop now. I'll be back with something else to complain about, I'm sure. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ”ด







Extracted from his book, which I am still reading....yet see my point...I have not fully determined this author's intent. If I determine his intent is self-serving, I've lost interest. 

Here's a better example of double-talk though: 

1.  "Sure, my car was inspected just last week!" 

(It just didn't pass the inspection, minor detail left out!) 

2.  I just loved your chocolate cake... (Throws up in the bathroom) 

3. FORKED TONGUE - that's how natives described the double talk years ago. 

4.  Hey, SCOTTY MECHANIC, Yeah I changed my oil last time I drove it! It's been a year since I drove it. 

5. This yarn is just perfect for crocheting an afghan. I just don't know how to crochet. 

6. I saw it in the window and couldn't resist! Of course the window has beautiful drapes. I'm wearing them. - Gone With The Window, by Carol Burnett ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

7. Of course I'm a lawyer. The state hired me to be one. 

8.  Time now is two-two ๐Ÿš‚ train time, so I need to leave or I'll turn into a pumpkin. 





๐Ÿ”ด

Is anyone else being "cyber strangled" by the cyber billionaire bastards? 
*


๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ค


I remember this story. For them to say it was the largest case in ElDurado history - WTF ๐Ÿคฌ - children are abducted every damn day! And the CIA are the largest child trafficking/sex trafficking underworld! Bill and Hillary Clinton were/are adjuncts to CIA! Bill Clinton is half brother of GW Bush! Born a month before GW, and that's why GW isn't GHW Jr! 

I read the book about Jaycee Dugard. Frankly, it seems obvious to.me the step father was paid off to sell her! I'll watch this and see if they altered the story. 
He got his mountain bike to chase a car??? Why didn't he get his damn car? Don't tell me he rode his mountain bike to the bus stop and made her walk...neighbors would look on, I'm sure...Why wasn't he at work? Out of a job? Needing quick money? 

Children are abducted every day!!! 

Johnny Gosh was obviously sold by his parents, who spent more They had! Having a lot of parties and obviously we're having sex orgies and more. This got them.publiv sympathy and there were many twists and turns. They managed to get Former FBI Section Chief Dr. Ted Gunderson to investigate and helped Johnny Gosh win a million dollars lawsuit with the attorney being a freaking CIA agent! He didn't even collect the money!!! And ran for Senator and won election! First name was Frank..I can't think of last name now...Those are the type people running USA government! And Dr. Gunderson was murdered! Poisoned with arsenic! 

Follow the money! 

*













๐Ÿ”ด

See Blancolirio blogpost if you have

time; I just updated it...

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/12/blancolirio-2.html?m=1

Blancolirio Channel on YouTube: 

www.youtube.com/@blancolirio

Prior Blancolirio blogpost is still available. Seemed to be getting too large to add more. 

I need to find the link: found it: 

 https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2022/09/blancolirio-and-friends.html?m=1 

๐Ÿ”ด

I saw this image and thought of Hon. Colin Powell 's son, then-CPT Michael Powell. His driver lost control of the jeep. I think the brakes were cut! This was very familiar territory they had gone on many times. The jeep went off the cliff! 

I think his driver died๐Ÿ˜“ Michael Powell had 16 surgeries. 
๐Ÿ”ด

It also reminds me of the road in PA my sibling told me was safe! I had an 18ft ryder truck with my car trailing! I cried the whole time! There was just a metal guard rail and I have a fear of heights! 

I never would have returned to the East Coast; my paycheck was late and I needed $200 to pay rent on time, with a district manager salivating over getting me evicted. The organized criminals that have harmed me my whole adult life probably bribed her. Yet my mother refused to loan me $200! I could have paid them back in a few days. She's done that thing to me before. She really got mean to me, and then would tell people I never visit, etc. She died and left me nothing, giving much to grandkids and siblings, since she got a generous load when my father was forced to die by my brother. And he bragged he lied to me saying, Dad needs to die. He's not useful to us anymore. The last thing I said to him was, "You killed Dad!" 
๐Ÿ”ด

Russian explorers meet peril...So far 10 out of 33 missing 




She's a poet and fervent volunteer to help the community - but I will not do GotIT hoops to connect. I'm against the GotIT MALWARE. 

๐Ÿ”ด
As an update,

This trick is to allude Gemini doesn't do anything without your permission ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Yet you cannot remove GEMINI! 
I subscribed and pasted the comment Iade to her on Dr Dillard's channel, and added to it. 





I thought, my comment didn't post because I refuse to respond to GotIT malware ๐Ÿ˜ค but I was wrong 

My comment posted. It said I wasn't subscribed because I refuse to respond to GotIT MALWARE. 


The images aren't in order and oftentimes I need to make more images because they delete my images - since Gemini and AI Overview have taken over. 

I hope sharing this will help others. 

God bless. We need accountability on Internet. Hon
 Colin Powell and his son Attorney Michael Powell were establishing an FCC Doctrine that would be bullet+proof. 

GW Bush spread propaganda about Colin Powell lying about Saddam Hussein making nuclear weapons.

    Why would Bush approach Colin Powell and ask him to be Secretary of State, then?.

   Saddam Hussein WAS making nukes - for CIA! GHW Bush was a former CIA director! GW Bush has been a CIA operative!  CIA are terrorists! They undermine freedom in this country - attempting to make everyone puppets! 

And they murder people! 

There's no logic to what the underworld does! They are SATANISTS ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. They like to destroy and murder people and come up with reasons to do that! 

This is their depraved choice! 

They are beautiful people living out-of-bounds in a very bad way! 

I need to stop for now. I wasn't able to do much today. Feeling sick, especially my heart. But at least I was able to run my errand to the courthouse..

Lady Avalon Art was able to make time and participate in helping Dr. Dillard's Program. I'm sure he didn't block her!

The blocking was done by cyber criminals, who are billionaires from being parasites to the government! Consider how this organized crime in Washington expanded out of control. Yet the ones who still run the show are basically dumb as hell because that's the profile of career criminals - always going out of bounds and not realizing they stick out like a sore thumb. 

See it for what it is, friends. 

We need standards. Not Force๐Ÿ˜ค in USA 


๐Ÿ”ด

The LAW Does Matter. Those who break it, especially on a continuous basis, use FORCE. 

Pray for our enforcers! Support our good enforcers by supporting STANDARDS. 
๐Ÿ”ด

This is my breakfast sandwich: cabbage burger on kaiser roll laced with plain yogurt with an egg, cheese, and tomato. 

The plate is chipped because the psychopaths that illegally enter my apartment used a hammer and chipped most of my dishes and cups a long time ago ๐Ÿคฌ

This sandwich is tasty, easy to digest, but I should have used salt and pepper on the egg. 

*Don't tell anyone ๐Ÿ™ƒ

*Even when I clear caches in apps, nothing improves as far as uploading the image. 

Title of video: United States of Secrets 
PBS, Frontline 
Channel @Frontline 

The depraved US Government will not let PBS make such informative videos anymore, yet since Obama took office PBS turned into the PUBIC Broadcasting System! Common Core - teaching children how to have sex with adults - to promote PAEDOPHILIA is just one example! BAR ROCK Obama rolled out The Order Of Barbarians Plan! 

Barack Obama is son of MALCOLM X - the fraud who grew up in NYC and used Islam as his pathway to freedom when in prison! He founded the Nation Of Islam, which is like 
The Fundamentalist Church of Latter Day Saints 
 vs 
Church of Latter Day Saints 

Except the Muslim Brotherhood is in Egypt and refused to recognize Nation of Islam as an affiliate...

It would seem the LDS would have spoken up about the paedophile Fundamentalist LDS!!

Most likely they are more interested in keeping the numbers up on Wall Street since the Mormons are one of the largest investors. 
I cannot post images now. The last even was when I watched @recurrentpilot channel. Apparently he showed his loyalty to the bullying cowards in Washington DC by "reporting" me to cover up for the Washington DC murderers. One image I took was of Clarke telling Obama, who was already an Illuminati murderer as REQUIRED, "You have to kill people if you're President" THAT'S CALLED PREMEDITATED MURDER, NOT DEFENSE OF THE COUNTRY - WHICH REFLECTS WHY TRUMP CHANGED THE DEPT OF DEFENSE TO THE DEPT OF WAR! 
My images aren't posting but videos are, WTF 
GW Bush pushed the passing of a bill AFTER he left office! So it's obvious that he's been conspiring with Barack Obama for years! 
Two videos: 
*1. 

2.  "You have to be willing to pull the trigger" Premeditated MURDER!!! Not DEFENSE! And September 11 was proof they go to all ends to murder people! They are members of the Illuminati/ Order Of Barbarians! 



๐Ÿ”ด
*
BAR ROCK Obama is a Satanist, which is what the Nation of Islam spins off from. 

BAR ROCK - seems to think HE is the BAR and upon his ROCK the attorneys build their empire!! Completely frauding the administration of justice! 

BAR is the British Accredited Registry 
All Barristers are registered there
Barristers are attorneys/lawyers  in USA 

The USA agreed to be a branch of the BAR and therefore have to answer to them when things go really amuck๐Ÿ˜ค

Images are still being blocked by cyber criminals ๐Ÿ˜ค....

United States of Secrets playlist (19 videos) . I don't always agree with PBS since Barack Obama CHANGED them into liars oftentimes. So watch at your own risk and don't be afraid to disagree. PBS is compromised especially since CIA man Barack Obama (his real father was CIA criminal Malcolm X, obviously tapped by CIA to create the Nation of Islam and cause mayhem as a distraction since USA became soft on discrimination - and CIA wanted to instigate to produce Divide and Conquer agenda๐Ÿ˜ค

๐Ÿ”ด

The Cracked Pot Story 


๐Ÿ”ด

I thought Giuliani was dead!
Rudy Giuliani issues scathing response to NYC release of 9/11 documents – NBC New York https://share.google/wPS8sxeM131mmjUTQ

๐Ÿ”ด
Looking for deals that may be hot in a good way? I accumulate what I can do people can sift through:


๐Ÿ”ด

Solemn sunrise today,
  September 11, 2026 

More images are here: 

๐Ÿ”ด


THIS IS ALL PROPAGANDA! NO PLANES WENT INTO TO THE WTC; AND SHANKSVILLE WAS ALL RIGGED TO APPEAR TO BE A CRASH. IT'S BEEN THOROUGHLY DISCUSSED, INCLUDING THE FACT COMPLETELY CLEAN ID'S WERE LYING IN THE FAKE RUBBLE. 

No Boeing could even fly that low in NYC! They have AUAP - Automatic Uninterrupted Auto Pilot Commercial Airlines pilots cannot interfere with that! It's programmed in - Incase the pilot has a medical emergency or the plane gets hijacked. Boeings are WIDER that the WTC bldgs! What was shown was evidence of a smaller device, obviously unmanned and filled with EXPLOSIVES. They used holograms in the sky to fool people - as well as sound effects! Same technology used for making movies! 

Explosive filled drones hit the WTC bldgs. And Tower 7 was the epitome of proof it was detonated and primed for implosion just as  Towers 1 & 2 were. CIA detonated all buildings. This plotting and planning involved about 125 politicians and the like - along with their many minions who pushed the AGENDA to the public - especially mainstream media ๐Ÿ˜ค There's been no accountability! Colin Powell was in Peru and even shared the OFFICIAL video coming from an official camera from a different building facing the towers showed a small.plane-like figure, unmanned, smashing into all that concrete and steel, which required EXPLOSIVES. The Boeing plane was too light to even penetrate those buildings! The planes would have fallen to the ground! Colin Powell refused to go along with war, which pissed off GW Bush and he spread propaganda about COLIN POWELL - causing him to resign! I'm sure he has death threats and Bushes have used CIA to murder people who get in their way! A charter plane which Colin Powell and his wife and some other officials were in - lost both engines in flight! That was rigged! Yet Colin Powell made sure he knew who was flying the plane Incase of emergency. That pilot was one of the few who knew how to glide the plane without power! Nobody died and injuries were minor! 

GW Bush had all airspace cleared for an FAA drill! That's why you didn't hear of any other Airlines in the sky! There would have been hundreds at least! It was a perfect day for flying! It was all rigged and our economy is flat lining! Our government is completely out of control! There's no checks and balances! If Canada aquires us, we'd have a good chance to recover as long as everyone cooperates to support those eradicating corruption from this broken system, and replacing this broken government with one that has checks and balances.. So many billionaires have hijacked the country of financial resources! Especially the TECHNOCRACY! 

๐Ÿ”ด

I take an image/screenshot of the film ๐Ÿ“ฝ️, this is what I get! Try it yourself! It's because they fraud everything! That's why it's inaccessible! 

All passengers were obviously murdered yet not from running into the WTC or being bombed by a USAF fighter jet from N Dakota (they referred to themselves as "The Hooligans". This was several years in the planning by corrupted officials like Bushes, Cheney, Clintons, John Kerry, John Bolton,  Mayor Guiliani, and more! About 125 core planners!  Obscunding funds and nobody does anything! No fiscal responsibility! 

๐Ÿ”ด



I make a quick run to the store before it closes; landlord remotely locks door and says it's in need of repair - yes, They do these things all the time!! The doors have essentially needed repair for 14 years! They are supposed to open automatically. Landlord kept saying they would fix it, liars. $89 billion mortgage/pay 4/65ths of its value when sold to these people - and they couldn't sell it if they wanted to because the title isn't cleared! 

They obviously wanted to stall for more time to invade my apartment! Is it any wonder my cortisol level spikes 24/7? 
*

I am against this, so Canada greatly disappoints me. They should remove Zelensky and negotiate peace with Russia! For 8 years USA funded Ukraine to terrorize Russia! 

Russia decides to announce they are bombing the logistical storage areas where weapons are. Zelensky puts citizens where bombings were intended to blame Russia for killing them! 

I made that comment small because I think I need to "trust the process" because USA uses such Devil's Chessboard tricks. 


I sure don't get this at all, supporting NAZI Zelensky who seized the position without election! But I need to trust the process, I think. Peace is the answer. [Personally, I hope Zelensky was replaced with a look-alike] 






How is all this affecting the oil industry? 





USA funds Ukraine billions of dollars a year to encourage violence, terrorism since 2014 - when Obama wasn't successful inciting war in the Middle East! Because the ISIS headquarters which HE organized, was taken down and the WOMD from Saddam Hussein's CIA-paid factory was SEIZED and put in a multi ton container and placed on a retired Navy ship, sunk in an undisclosed part of the ocean - where it was no danger to the ecosystem..

WTF Foreign Policy here! 

Are leaders following the money? Zelensky could give a shit about his citizens! Demanding kids join the military since so many adults left the country - fleeing for their lives from Zelensky! You don't hear of them returning to their homeland! 

Destroy the country, then sell it off for natural resources! 

๐Ÿ”ด

Why not get USA to take down their 
Deep Underground Military Bases - DUMB's? Wasting trillions of dollars?

Search "DUMBs" on https://publiusroots.com 
๐Ÿ”ด

Area 51 still exists and was attached to the Department of Energy! 

Annie Jacobsen 's book on Area 51 explains that! Why do you think private utility bills are so high in most states?  

๐Ÿ”ด

Is the USA under siege with no way out? No solutions - because we have incompetent derelicts in Washington DC yet as long as the entertainment industry can make money joking about them it's all good? 

๐Ÿ”ด

Trump continued funding billions of dollars a year to Ukraine in his prior term! He purchased tons of laser weapons without Secretary of Defense James Mattis' endorsement - 5 months before he torched Paradise CA to smitherines, murdering live people to ashes in a few minutes! And Trump changed the Department of Defense to Department of War! 

TARGET PRACTICE ๐ŸŽฏ 
 What's next? 
Who's next? 
๐ŸŽฏ

Why not just create another September 11 while you're at it? 
You got away with such mass murder and destruction before and made it a HOLIDAY! 

๐Ÿ”ด

This is definitely feeding the bad wolf ๐Ÿ˜ค


Dealing with SATANISTS ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
 




๐Ÿ”ด

Was Zelensky executed and replaced with a look-alike? I hope so. I sure as hell am not going to assume that - anymore than I would regarding the traitors who were USA Presidents! It just seems to make things more difficult to unravel...yet this may be a peaceful attempt to correct what are wrong. 

๐Ÿ”ด

Why is PM Carney all-in supporting a terrorist? 



Why was this image blocked by YouTube? 
9/12/2026 


๐Ÿ”ด

BEATLETUDES 


We need STANDARDS NOT FORCE 





๐Ÿ”ด


Reminder: Be Prepared ❤️ 
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/11/be-prepared-shtf.html?m=1

๐Ÿ”ด

Winter outlook for USA.... who's getting socked with snow more...


๐Ÿ”ด
Updated: 

Formerly: 

Now is: 
The City of Enoch, Utah have offered this property to them, at which time they raised funds to develop for saving wildlife, especially birds of prey. The property is on a 99-year (free) lease. 








๐Ÿฆ…
Martin and Susan Tyner have been doing this for 50 years. I hope the 3-week vacation they take in 18 months is not their only opportunity for a get-away. They've been so dedicated to saving wildlife.  Susan had a terrible shoulder injury which I hope she had workers compensation for. I think she's been recovering for two years now. 
๐Ÿ”ด

Small Apartment Ideas
Revisit because I will keep adding to it 



๐Ÿ”ด

Now's your chance to break into the house or car of your dreams

WTF ๐Ÿคฌ 


๐Ÿ”ด

I suspect Geoengineering...





๐Ÿ”ด

Canada goose was saved while his flock waited for him to be returned ❤️












❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*
And YouTube tries to keep me from posting it because they know damn well it's true! 
CHINA'S PROJECTS ARE TREMENDOUS! 
๐Ÿ”ด


https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJyaNyf7HVnk&si=ZJfj10NbAPrS4Vw_




๐Ÿ”ด























๐Ÿ”ด




My comment: 
My playlist on Richard Wolff was removed by YouTube, no reason given. But I still have this one which I can build on: 

To be honest, I don't trust Democracy Now. They were built by CIAchiatrists / psyops for Obama in my.opinion. 

Dr. Wolff is very informative. 
Thank you. 

๐Ÿ”ด

I forgot where I left off. My images aren't relaying the time the screenshots were taken, which is not typical yet obviously Nefarious AI Overview and Gemini malware interfering! 


My full comment to the above: 

​@teresajohnson5265 I agree, Teresa. The whole medical industry is enslaved by Wall Street - cheat people and run. When the WTC bldgs went down, CAUSED BY SKUMBAG POLITICIANS LYING LIKE HELL TO INCITE WAR AGAINST THE MIDDLE EAST - AN ILLUMINATI PLAN - people were saying that their dishonesty pissed off Middle East so much they decided enough was enough. I surmised the same thing to begin with yet followed Colin Powell. He was in Peru - when the cat's away the mice-vice played! Bush and Cheney pulled it off like Colin Powell was supposed to go along with it...how stupid. Their Devil's Chessboard tactics couldn't be more obvious. USA murdered its own military - the largest loss of casualties in the Kuwait Invasion - which neither COLIN POWELL nor NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF agreed with and respectfully made that known. Yet they had to follow the President's order. Yet when Bush obviously had the bomber's plane calibrated to deceive the pilot and bomb the 10th Mountain Division Artillery Barracks, Colin Powell and Norman Schwarzkopf had the legal right and obligation to inform the military that it was FRIENDLY FIRE - not caused by the Middle East, as the political SKUMbags wanted the public to believe! Colin Powell could have stopped serving the country, saying "I'm sick of this shit" yet he knew if he did this country would have less of a chance to overcome the control of organized crime - rooted in CIA! His son Michael, a CPT in the ARMY ๐Ÿช–, almost died when his driver lost control of the jeep despite traveling there many times before! They went over the cliff. I said to COLIN POWELL, "They probably cut his brakes, Sir!" I was almost murdered after turning down a stalking sex trafficker and my experience had some parallels regarding the depravity of the underworld! Reagan then pulled Colin Powell off as Commanding General of 60,000 troops, assigned him a civil position as NSA - yet also kept him in Command of the East Germany Troops! Colin Powell relayed that in his book! Of course he didn't like it! He was enjoying the opportunity to meet with leaders which USA claimed were evil, and he was becoming friends! Reagan wanted to collapse the economy of the Soviet Union because his Illuminati Cult wanted it! George Soros was a key figure in all this, having gotten rich from telling Hitler where the Hungarian Jews were and getting 10% of what Hitler stole from all them, after transporting them penniless to PALESTINE!
ADDITIONALLY, December 1988 is when Robert T Morris destroyed all computers in USA using the Morris Worm, distributed from MIT computer Lab! (Mark Zuckerberg is Robert T Morris! I was kicked off Facebook after sharing that, and proving my point!) I never looked back! Zuckface has a phD in Computer Science and acts like the dummy of the Technocracy so he can get away with more crimes! Trump paid him to create AI Overview, which hijacks GOOGLE! Trump obviously blackmailed Sundar Pichai, et al to achieve that! Trump paid Elon SKUM to create GEMINI, naming it with GEM when his parents were in the Gem business was a distraction that he did not create it anyway. Elon Musk is a transhuman, microchipped to say and do what the ORGANIZED CRIMINALS want him to do!
Barack Obama 's real father is cult leader who founded Nation of Islam - Malcolm X! Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't recognize them as Muslims!
Bill Clinton is half brother to GW Bush! That's why GW isn't GHW!
This country is f๐Ÿคฌ'd as far as structure - so much criminal underworld activities with no accountability!
It's my opinion that the British Monarchy should take over - and stabilize it! PM Carney could be leader of North America. Would Canada want it? If I was Canadian, I'd say No! USA is such a massive mess! If China declared Martial Law,  they would also have a lot of angry Chinese people saying, "We don't need this headache!" Same with Russia, my opinion! India and Brazil are rebuilding their own countries and governments and most likely cannot afford to rock any boat,  so to speak - yet indeed they have chosen to create a new pathway for progressive peace ๐Ÿ•Š️ and Prosperity and harmony, which is indeed the best way of life! ❤













๐Ÿ”ด
WTF - Richard Wolff is promoting Kamala Harris as President.... he's following the money and power of the purse. What kind of economic health is that? I think I'm going to stop watching this 3hr video now. 

My comment: 

WTF - Kamala Harris is a transgender, like Michelle Obama, who had to get his/her penis cut off due to wardrobe malfunctions which showed this person like a circus show when in the White House!!! Barack Obama is homosexual and wanted it for his sex toy...they are all about "open societies" - orgies are ok - cheating is ok - they are freaking frauds who are only "loved" because they have monetary power! Not a reflection of a balanced leader! 

๐Ÿ”ด

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZiSML33wXpo&si=lPOESZIt6-pJ1J5s


More USA Political Pollution ๐Ÿ˜ค
DECIDE FOR YOURSELF 

Satanist Hillary Clinton was Grand Dame of The Temple of Set; key planner of September 11 for Bushes!. Bill Clinton is half brother to GW Bush, which is why GW is not GHW Jr. This country is so corrupted! No accountability! And this woman interviewed knows damn well Bushes, et al plotted and planned September 11 attack!




๐Ÿ”ด

How is it ROUTINE MAINTENANCE 

To delete two videos they want to manipulate? 

It's.more cyber crime! 

Message: 

Gmail is better on the app
Secure, fast & organized email
Open
Action Required: Blogger 2 videos scheduled for deletion
B
Blogger
to me
3 days agoDetails
Hi MotherEarthToo2022,

We are performing some routine maintenance to our service and as a result will need to remove a small percentage of videos on the platform. We have identified that 2 videos you own will be deleted as a result. These videos usually appear in blogs as non-playable still image screenshots.

For your reference, here is a sample of screenshots of those videos:


VID_20240323_002236438.mp4

VID_20240704_070821749.mp4

What you need to do: We encourage you to visit Google Takeout and download an archive of your Blogger data to save a copy. You must do so within the next 30 days before it is deleted permanently from Blogger.

To download your videos via Takeout,

Go to Google Takeout.
Sign in with your Google Account used for Blogger.
Ensure "Blogger" is selected.
Scroll to the bottom and click "Next step".
Choose "Send download link via email".
Click "Create export".
When you receive the email, follow the link to "Manage Google Takeout request", and download and save the ZIP file. Your videos should be in the Blogger/Albums folder.
If you want to keep playing these videos on your blog, please re-add them following Add images & videos to your blog.

Best,
The Blogger Team
Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

---
You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Blogger account.

๐Ÿ˜ค

Why is this taking so long...why..why...why....why....
๐Ÿ˜ค

Flash floods in New Mexico 




๐Ÿ”ด




https://www.cfr.org/articles/who-controls-panama-canal

๐Ÿ”ด

@midrftube channel 

I expect the translation is FALSE, and this is propaganda. Sergey Lavrov was highly regarded by COLIN POWELL!  Colin Powell was approaching Congress for FUNDING to take down the factory! Not war! GHW Bush wanted war! After Colin Powell addressed Congress for funding as NSA/Chief Of Staff, GHW Bush got his terrorist minions to take down the factory and transported the nukes to Syria. Colin Powell even said he thought the nukes were taken to Syria. 9/24/2026

๐Ÿ”ด

How terrible for Japan! 


๐Ÿ”ด

These are included in my Sunrise CT blogpost TODAY, September 25, 2026. Doesn't look inviting! 
https://www.ctinsider.com/weather/article/ct-weather-forecast-rain-wind-friday-09-25-26-22447106.php

Petit Murders of Mom and two daughters ๐Ÿ˜ข
All three were sexually assaulted - raped, tortured, and all three were burned alive! I went to the trials! They should have had one trial. Two hired thugs on parole - obviously promised to be paid a lot and get off -- and the one/s who contracted Joshua Komisarjevsky, who is American, and shaped to be a criminal by probably CIA; and Steven Hayes, who was a a career criminal probably for rich people in Connecticut. 

This playlist is just a collection - most of which is media bullshit ๐Ÿคฌ. WTNH were represented and still the "news anchor" lied like hell 

--as she did about Raymond Clark allegedly murdering his coworker Annie Le - another Yale University scheme yet Annie Le from Vietnam, straight A student with phD, good friend to Raymond, was their collateral damage! 

And so is innocent Raymond! He plead not guilty and the attorney he hired sabatoged him! Typical criminal defense attorney! Getting innocent convicted and criminals off! The real killers of Annie Le are still at large 

Raymond Clark should not be in prison! She was abducted and returned chopped up in a maintenance tool box. A close friend of the best man told me what happened. Yale pushes lies. I sent a letter to the President and they caused more hell in my life in this state run by organized criminals..

              TRUMP HAD MALWARE BUILT 
To use as a weapon against all of us in USA 
They could still get off. Whose to say they are still in prison. I've seen the most diabolical information on inmates! Such as being in 3 prisons at the same time- so those prisons were getting federal funds for same person same time! Now, with AI malware the Technocrats can fraud so much nobody realizes it most of the time. And AI Overview and Gemini were Trump authorized malware AI to use AGAINST THE CITIZENS OF USA! 

I found out right when it began showing on my device! I tried to remove the malware yet they hijack Google Chrome! Obviously Trump blackmailed Google to allow these malware packages that lie like hell when you search something usually. 

Police never went inside because THEY were part of the murder scheme - which was created to MAKE MONEY, and kill his wife and daughters to cover up the affair he was having with his niece. Dr. Petit was a kidney/diabetes specialist - probably a Satanist. Dr Navnette Tyagi was erroneously arrested and accused of raping his fiance just because she put scratches on her arms and went to the police alone telling them what she was obviously scripted to say. Same time Dr Petit was attending trial 2011-2012. Dr. Navneet was my neighbor. He was a research specialist on Diabetes, kidney functioning. He was 1000% innocent. Yale University did nothing to support their grad who was a research scientist there for 6.years. He probably came up with a cure! The medical industry made more money on sick people! I could say more yet I am overwhelmed by an illegal eviction against me by a landlord who allegedly purchased this $2.6 billion building for $160 million and has an $89 billion mortgage!.So much more corruption to this. I paid my section 8 rent timely every month yet they did the same damn thing to me in 2019 and this time they enjoy an obvious paid actor - who says she has a juris doctorate from Yale but behaves like a paid actor, not judge! https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/statement-for-argument-ac48416.html?m=1

๐Ÿ”ด


More nasty weather ahead this weekend...9/26/2026 






DECIDE FOR YOURSELF..



https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKn2eXKpdQEA&si=qkdVJWAMaEJcZeKI

๐Ÿ”ด

American politicians caused September 11 mass murdering. They planned it for years! 

They reported no survivors in the 3 planes! 
They don't look like the same woman! 


Boeing passenger planes are not missiles! 

๐Ÿ”ด

Were camera drones used back then secretly? Because I saw odd-flying black images near the explosion. 

Many - probably hundreds of people made it to the mezzanine and changed from using the fire stairway to walking down steps, which was much safer.  What everyone was up against were murderous POLITICIANS who plotted all this and wanted as many people to die as possible so they could blame MIDDLE EAST to incite hate for Middle East, like these depraved politicians did about Pearl Harbor, inciting war with Japan and not telling the military that Japan declared war - to help Japan catch them.by surprise and more will die and they can get public support to go to war. The be President of USA, you had to be a traitor - exception was Jimmy Carter. The underworld only used President Carter for image. They were sprouting agency after agency and President Carter's own cabinet was working Against him! Still, President Carter supported Iran to change back to Shari'a Law to get USA off their backs! 
*

๐Ÿ”ด

I watch this video and realize most of these firefighters died ๐Ÿ˜“ SENSELESS because Politicians and other government employees did the mass murdering! 
*
Firefighters carried supplies weighing 100 lbs with them! 

That wiring he has could dislocate his shoulder - or worse! 

Many found getting off at the mezzanine and using the staircase was the safest way down despite the damn message on the fire alarm to remain where they are! All rigged by the spineless x-holes like Bushes, Cheney, John Kerry, and more! About 125! Colin Powell was in Peru! When the cat's away the f*king ๐Ÿคฌ rats will play! 

๐Ÿ˜“

The current NYC mayor is suing firefighters who have early retirement and disability - because they 
ATTENDED A BASEBALL GAME AND SHOWED THEY ENJOYED IT! 
I hope they counter-sued! 

๐Ÿ”ด

*





















The time on the video is real time, so it was 9:32 - the other tower was Also bombed by then!
This was an attack by USA spineless SKUMbags who used the Technocracy to cover up their crimes! 
Robert Snogres explained how the CIA tapped him to bomb the Oklahoma City Murrah building! They beat him to a pulp leaving him in an alley to die! Someone found him and an ambulance took him to The hospital. He was in the hospital for months and a few years rehabbing - permanently disabled! 
Search Robert or Cody  Snogres on my blog:
I transcribed a 3-hr interview 














๐Ÿ”ด

*The building had no exclusive egress for firefighters and people were still using the fire escape which was compromised - those who could make it to mezzanine, would get off and walk down stairs about 7 flights. 


The mayor's office was telling them what to do๐Ÿคฌ Mayor Guiliani was one of the September 11 planners!!I don't trust the current government in NYC either! Their Housing Authority is run by a transgender who is also microchipped, based on what s/he says. 

*His jacket has "Mayor's Office" at the top. I made the image as large as possible, so you see. 



Here is Guiliani Stooge ๐Ÿคฌ again 
*
"Mayor's Office -  Emergency Management" 

๐Ÿ”ด

This is obviously Peter Hoops, Attorney - entered the BAR 1987! 
Owns Hoops and Associates 
No reference to law because FRAUDS say they are attorneys! 

Tell them they're lying x-holes ... When push comes to shove they will come up with bullshit about it being a drill! 

No it wasn't! It was death and destruction! 

*

They use a pro hac vice appearance, which is illegal! They are not out of state! They are in-state! 
His son and grandson have same look! So they claim they are Attorney Peter Hoops also! The court doesn't give a shit. The judge is a paid actor! Not even an attorney! https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/ac-48416-memo-of-decision.html?m=1


๐Ÿ”ด

*This is the only image that looks like a Peter Hoops. Peter Hoops I, entered the BAR 1987. Peter Hoops II, just a lowlife FRAUD, and Peter Hoops III - another lowlife FRAUD. 

What does that simulate? 
Titanic! 

Jack Thayer I was a financial expert for Transportation in PA. 

Jack Thayer II another financial expert.

Jack Thayer III - just finished his degree at Oxford in England. Parents went via Titanic to pick him up, return to USA. 

CPT Smith burned all the coal on board making them go full speed ahead despite not needing to and a boiler room was on fire, creating hazardous conditions which actually caused an explosion. 

The Thayers looted the ship, basically! Knowing what to do about the financial documents! 

Jack Thayer IV owned Thayer Aerospace. Sold it to Mike Pompeo et al - CIA operatives! 

Obviously to cause planes to crash! 


I was blocked from attaching images








He's only licensed in Connecticut yet uses Pro Hac Vice ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ”ด

Connecticut BAR refuses to identify anyone!
It's none of your business who's legit or not - and most of them are not!!!

 And they have posted at one point a declaration, that if someone owes money, they can steal from them by illegally entering their residence when they aren't there! 
Doesn't matter that what they claim is owed is a lie! 
And Jeff  Bezos  has it rigged to make all Amazon debts be described as Medical supplies so Yale New Haven Hospital benefits ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Doesn't matter if you point that out in court. The attorney-magistrate is just as much of a liar! 

๐Ÿ‘ฟ

This man was the fire department chaplain, 
Fr Judd ๐Ÿ™

He died from the WTC implosion caused by the planners!
CIA detonated the buildings - to have as many in them as possible so they could invite a war with the Middle East! 
COLIN POWELL wouldn't go along with it!.
So GW Bush used media to slander him and also created Homeland Security because his beady head couldn't have an enriching war to reactivate the Military Industrial Complex! 
Once Bush got rid of Colin Powell and had incompetent Condoleeza Rice take his place, he could incite a 
BTW we want to blame you for September 11 war๐Ÿคฌ


The CIA spies, Technocracy, etc see this and now issue a fire alarm - probably to poison my food! 
*

They are such crooked x-holes!!!

*

๐Ÿ”ด

The damn alarm is off now. 
For how long, who knows. 

3:44pm 

#AllPsychopathicNarcisistsMatter 

๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Holidays turned to funerals! Disasters caused because the satanic terrorists humor themselves and have a following obviously, since my own brother bragged about lying to.me so he could make our own father, who was talking every day - die! Claiming, 
"Dad's not useful to us anymore" 
That's the satanic Order Of Barbarians Plan! 

CIA: you have to understand, Fire Departments, we need to have the implosion lined up well before you go up the stairs so we can murder you all and make lots of money on an incited war!

Fire Department: We can't hear you. BTW, your sorry asses don't even know anything. Let us be the managers of this.

Mayor Guiliani: You can't be managers because I'm doing this for the Bush Plan - to get rich off of and also we satanists bond with each other and love death and destruction. We'll give the ones we want to good funerals, say others are missing so we meet same quota as Titanic or Pearl Harbor, which our underworld incited. We sure wish we could have dropped all 5 atomic bombs in Japan, though. We get such a kick out of it. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
CPT Tibbet was so good at murdering Japanese citizens. He wanted to murder more also! We're so.proud of him! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

WTF ๐Ÿคฌ


And don't forget the terrorism on Hawaii! 

And Vietnam was incited by USA! And USA retreated - don't forget that! After politicians got a million military killed! Premeditated Murder, just like September 11! 

๐Ÿ”ด

And bombing of Oklahoma City Murrah building for Bill Clinton - he had Janet Reno transport all criminal investigation files there so he could have CIA bomb it and kill as many people as possible to distract the public! 

Search Robert Snogres on 

https://publiusroots.blogspot.com

๐Ÿ”ด

My uncle was obviously a CIA operative - probably two were! The others had untimely deaths. ๐Ÿ˜“

My father confronted that uncle, who was his brother,  about frauding my SSN on his purchasing a Mercedes Benz. He already had a new Rolls Royce! He was obviously a multimillionaire from CIA money! 

My father almost died shortly after that! He had to have emergency surgery on his gall bladder and it was bursting on the operating table! 

๐Ÿ”ด


There was just an arrow yet CYBER CRIME altered it! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
"In Vietnam, soldiers put rotten officers in fox holes and said good-bye! Good Riddens! You and the other planners  deserve worse!" 


๐Ÿ”ด
BANANA MAN - By Tally Hall 2005


Ladies and gentlemen, 
Colonel PT Chester Whitmore 
is proud to present
Bung Vulchungo and the Zimbabwe Songbirds

Do you see banana man
Hopping over on the white hot sand
Here he come with some for me
Freshly taken from banana tree (one, two, three, four)
Banana man me want a ton
Give me double and a bonus one
Give me more for all me friends
This banana flow never end
Do you want a banana?
Peel it down and go mm mm mm mm
Do you want a banana?
This banana for you
Tonight we dance around the flame
Then we get to play the spirit game
Spirit names we shout out loud
Shake the thunder from the spirit cloud
All the songbirds in the tree
Chant a tune to let the spirits free
Then we see them in the night
Spirits jumpin' by the fire light
Do you want a banana? (Do you want a banana)
Peel it down and go mm mm mm mm
Do you want a banana? (Do you want a banana)
This banana for you
Look you, you're too uptight you know
You can laugh and kick it back and go (we)
But without a rhythm or a rhyme
You do not banana all the time
Fly away from city on the run
Try to make a little fun
Look you come to the bungalow
African't you tell me don't you so
Don't you love the bumping of the drum
Make you shake until the bum go numb
Let the bongo play until you drop
This banana never stop (never stop, never stop)
Forget all your troubles and go with the flow
Forget about whatever you may never know
Like whether whatever you are doing is whatever you should
And whether anything you do is ever anything good
And then forget about banana when it sticks in your throat
And when they make you want to bellow but you're stuck in a choke
And you forget about the yellow from the beckoning man
He'll make you take another and make a mock of your plan
Bungalay bungalo make up your mind and tell me no umm shh
Well it's nine o'clock and it's getting dark
And the sun is falling from the sky
I've never left so early and you may wonder why
Tomorrow morning on the plane
No banana make you go insane
Floating back to busy town
No banana make you want to frown
Do you want a banana? (Do you want a banana?)
Peel it down and go mm mm mm mm
Do you want a banana?
This banana for you
Source: LyricFind

๐Ÿ”ด

Some floors were detonated! 
*






๐Ÿ”ด

I have some - well, a lot - more images to the end of this video. 
*

















One tower was imploded - I just can't imagine how they felt when the second one went down ๐Ÿ˜“ Almost all of the firefighters from the department closest to the WTC bldgs lost their lives that day or from lung disease or other cancer after that. 


















































































๐Ÿ”ด



Realize her testimony did not include seeing any plane or passengers! A Boeing plane is WIDER than the WTC! Yet the explosion went off on her floor -: that's where the American-made drone filled with  military explosives went through the building! How the hell can it be more obvious? This country is run by organized crime! GHW Bush was probably the ring leader many years ago! The ground breaking was made the same year GW Bush and his half brother Bill Clinton were born! Twin Towers, almost Twin brothers - Titanic had a twin ship! Understand how depraved these satanists are! They love death and destruction and come up with reasons for it! They all need to be taken out of society and their wealth seized! 

She saw no plane on her floor! And people were injured to reflect an explosion! A Boeing plane is not a freaking missile! It is not even able to penetrate several feet of steel and concrete! It's made light so it can fly! It's made of a high grade of aluminum! They have AUAP Automatic Uninterrupted Auto Pilot - they cannot fly that low even if the pilot has a heart attack! There are also other features which they can use if they're being hijacked. The hijackers cannot turn off AUAP! Only experienced pilots like Blancolirio Channel knows how to get it to go off and certainly the maneuvering is dangerous and could end up in a stall! The nose would point to the ground in a stall! They can NEVER maneuver a commercial plane into a building! She took the staircase right where the explosion occurred! She saw no plane but it must be taboo not to claim that! Why? She's feeding the bad wolf! She, along with many others. Nevertheless her testimony is immensely helpful to know what was going on! She would have seen the plane and passengers! Trump has used the most diabolical weapon ever at Paradise CA! Laser weapons burn live people to ashes!

Trump had the Pentagon purchase tons of these laser weapons 5 months before he attacked Paradise CA and lied about it! He got no concurrence from James Mattis, Secretary of Defense! 

This government is run by organized criminals! CIA are terrorists! Barack Obama organized ISIS! He may have organized al Qeada too! Osama bin Laden died in the 80's from kidney failure! He was a diabetic! 

Seal Team Six found out that they did not kill bin Laden! They have the right to get confirmation after they perform a mission. The man was just posing as bin Laden! This really pissed them off and they were going to go public with it. Barack Obama git them all in the same tank and they were MURDERED. Bowe Burgdahl taught the terrorists how to bomb their tanks successfully! Yet Obama said Burgdahl was kidnapped by the terrorists. There were so many holes in the story that several went public and said Burgdahl abandoned his post and should be tried for treason. Obama rewards the criminals, the liars! He's a fraud himself, considering himself a god. Son of MALCOLM X. Ann Dunham went to the UN to get impregnated by him! Her father was a CIA agent! 

Technology is being used as a weapon in USA - to exploit and manipulate people! To steal from people! To socially engineer people! Wake up! A lie is a lie is a lie! It destroys SOCIETY! 

๐Ÿ”ด


 



A Boeing plane is WIDER than the WTC bldg.
What hit both buildings were unmanned drones shaped like planes filled with military explosives ๐Ÿคฌ


๐Ÿ”ด

*
Located in this playlist of mine:



*



20 feet only, one person said. Yet another said it was more severe. I'd say she described a building "whiplash" 
These all  aren't in proper order... probably 




























๐Ÿ”ด


Will Watrous 
Is from 
Connecticut 
How many of his clients are 
Connecticut Businesses? 
He's in Oklahoma 
Isn't the transparency fragmented? 
Consider that if you do anymore research on him. Google is hijacked by AI Overview and Gemini - which are malware Trump used government money to pay for! So researching is a much, much more difficult task since we are lied to and manipulated by this malware. 







             
Weather Conditions
New England USA 
 28Sep2026




     American -made drones filled with military explosives smashed into the Towers! Boeings are WIDER than the WTC bldg! They are too light to penetrate the buildings! They are made to fly, not be missiles! Wake up!.

No Boeing plane can drop altitude like that. They have AUAP Automatic Uninterrupted Auto Pilot. Pilots can't even turn it off on commercial airliners. This Chief should know better by now - don't tell me he didn't know pilots ๐Ÿ˜‘ He's now living in a bubble which is destructive - he lost many fire fighters that day! Guiliani was one of the main planners, estimated to be about 125 who worked for Bushes - both Democrats and Republicans! Bill Clinton is half brother to GW Bush! 



๐Ÿ”ด

Just another hyping minion! Hoping to be rewarded in his "career" - The Pentagon was hit with a missile! Not a drone filled with explosives like WTC - a freaking US military jet bombed it! And the pilot probably got promoted! 






๐Ÿ”ด


Explosion! Not plane impact! 
Tech Psychopaths made alarm go off again! 

































A Boeing plane is WIDER than the WTC bldgs! They used holograms and unmanned drones the shape of planes filled with EXPLOSIVES. 

If you see anything strange outside, take a picture and share it right away.  Note the time and date! 
















The planners obviously used the ventilation system to spread the smell. 




Fast pervasive smell, she says...







The odor was rigged through the ventilation system. 


He believed the plane went in one side, out the other...










What was used to get people to jump? Even 4 people calmly doing sign of the cross and jumping...subliminal message? Psychotropes pumped through the ventilation system? Fear? Someone pointing a gun? 
























Why didn't FAA warn WTC? Why didn't everyone evacuate?  Why wasn't the plane shot down? 

Because there was no plane! It was a drone filled with explosives both times! And the Pentagon was bombed by military! The planners had the bomber destroy files they didn't want to be accountable for! 

.๐Ÿ”ด







































They couldn't get the fire drill straight because that was the plan! 


20 miles away - and USA could have shot it down IF IT WAS REALLY THERE. BUT IT WASNT. Most likely they gased the passengers to death after using them to Make pre-recorded calls! 

๐Ÿ”ด












































Commercial Airlines are not missiles! 

This reflects military explosives! 



















These were EXPLOSIVES! 








๐Ÿ”ด












































Reminder:  A BOEing PLANE IS NOT A MISSILE! BOEing  went into making war supplies a long time ago, so if the US President incites war, no problem. It's more profit for them. I speculate that's the kind of people who were in charge back then! 






















































๐Ÿ”ด
Last group of images. I was just so moved by this video. I will continue to watch videos when I can and add the images to this  blogpost: 


๐Ÿ”ด

*WTF - they may do this to make me exceed data. It's happened a number of times. 
*

I'll be back...
There may be repeats 
It's late and I'm tired. 
*





































































Her daughter is beautiful and so special ❤️


More images will continue here: 

I'll share more videos in my blogpost on September 11 images. 

๐Ÿ”ด

See "What's Next" blogpost if you have time. 

๐Ÿ”ด

Barack Obama's real father was MALCOLM X! 



๐Ÿ”ด

Sean Foo CHANNEL 
My comment/response to someone who said Trump just filed bankruptcy 7th time...I appreciate his anxiety but it's worse than that: 

Seventh? Trump filed bankruptcy 13 times as of ten years ago in Bridgeport CT alone! Go to Florida. Go to NYC. Go to Texas. He's filed bankruptcy all over and only deserves to be in the Guinness Book of Records!
๐Ÿ”ด
I pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™ a country will take over USA! Britain seems to be the best one - then tap Mark Carney๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ to be leader of North America. And no doubt he'd start singing
"Why me, Lord?" ๐Ÿ™
Wondering what bad things he did to get that punishment ๐Ÿคญ


Sean says this is a bluff: 



https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMea_mPSDSP0kX8zUsYjFKQ&si=ebdHDVpQiM0j8ow0


*This is synonymous with "Contasion 2" as described by Dr. Vexler below. 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaRs5OiMa5-s&si=4FMudS-XBiRAwFAg

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXITaRF5Vzng&si=b0Xw1HbGVK6iq2u7

This is Mitch Vexler's website:

ALSO ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŒŸ

Ben Norton of Geopolitical Economy Report channel: 

Michael Hudson phD 

Also look for Pepe Escobar and Richard Wolfe - BOTH global economists, phD! 


















These aren't in order.. Google photos has been doing that for a few months. A form of blackmail - give us money or else. 

Event Registration For 10/15/2026
12pm - I think she's on the East Coast, EST  but verify. Could be CST or PST. 
Stay in touch with Daniela Carbone. No charge, yet donations are appreciated. Register to get on the livestreaming.  Go to her channel. I'm hesitant to because of the stress I have with an illegal eviction case and my housing complaint appeal.


๐Ÿ”ด

Ho-Jo's - BO-Joe (Barack Obama and Joe Biden) Bo-Jo (Boris Johnson) ...probably others...
The video on the rise and fall of Howard Johnson's is in this playlist: 

Why did he pick the same year that the World Trade Center was bombed by USA elites and politicians? What influenced him? Was he a stooge, not realizing? 
And the BoJoe BoJo crap was a mockery? Barack Obama's dog's name was BO; Bowe Burgdahl was the military guy who abandoned his post; Joe Biden began referring Joe Jr as "Beau" WTF ๐Ÿคฌ and his son Robert as "Hunter" ...

What are the causes? What are the effects?
Were they mirroring Howard Johnson's to make themselves more socially "user friendly"? 

So these may be questions which intelligence profilers may consider and discuss. 

๐Ÿ”ด
















๐Ÿ”ด

Could this man - BELOW -have been a September 11 planner? His name is the similar to a truly upstanding officer of the Division Artillery at Ft Drum NY. First name Thomas. He was S3 while I was there yet they transferred him to something else. Probably to clean up the logistical mess if S4, which is a tragic jab to his career๐Ÿคฌ He was truly a great person and so intelligent about NBC's.   I wonder because stealing the thunder of competent people is a common circumstance in USA. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Illegal Eviction 2024

Trump's Era is Over And More!