September 2026

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/september-2026.html?m=1

                    HRM Queen Camilla ❤️ 


      September 11 Memorial 



Never Forget!  
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/never-forget.html?m=1







🔴
I'll be back...

Dolly Parton ❤️ couldn't see Princess Catherine a few years back because she had a full schedule. 

This was the year Queen Elizabeth passed😓
The video is in this playlist of Prince William and Princess Catherine, who are moving mountains 🇬🇧 🦅 Much to the pleasure of
 HRM King Charles 👑 and Queen Camilla ❤️ 



https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNWBKqEPKYteUZNfBX1ZdzY&si=yqAzaTV6phhpNqWN

🔴

Professor Nick Zentner 🦅Geology Nick 
Gary Paul is multi-talented...he makes the PBS videos of 
"Two Minute Geology" with Nick Zentner 






Beautiful Washington State 







LOL 😂 
Professor Nick didn't expect such a following!.He began livestreaming during The COVID shutdown. 


🔴

Consider how much CONTROL the Technocracy has on life. 

For instance, can the criminal technocrats alter CT Scans?  I certainly have no trust in the Technocrats! They became rich by frauding, basically! Additionally, the US Government has made the "pioneers" in cyber crime billionaires! 

Dec 1988: Robert T Morris distributed the MORRIS WORM from MIT 's computer Lab. 
Destroying tens of thousands of computers. 
An obvious CIA job! Consider all that went on in 1988-1991! The highest casualty loss from one incident was FRIENDLY FIRE in Kuwait! Most likely GHW Bush wanted to kill as many Americans as possible with plans to blame the Middle East! Yet General Schwarzkopf & General Colin Powell determined it WAS FRIENDLY FIRE and let the military know who did it! 

Frauding of court records is commonplace where I live😤

The psychopaths that have had much power in the state I live in - just figure, so what?? Life's a gamble anyway.

🔴

USA is collapsing!

Social Security is f🤬'd !!!!
The elections are rigged! You don't see any of them campaigning against destroying people's surviving abilities! What about all the damn government waste? How many realize that there's a social security that qualifies foreigners who need an income? Why not drop that one? These organized criminals have been doing all they can to build their own organized military - to incite civil war - they are both Democrats and Republicans! How much did they dump in the laps of commercial insurance companies to administer Medicare? It certainly didn't seem logical to me when the USA government doesn't have a pot to piss in! They are deliberately crashing the economy! They want to impose martial law! 

🔴

Do you realize that WiFi in China is free?

Last time I knew it was, anyway. They may be modifying that due to excessive costs for China because of Trump terrorism. 

🔴

Remember, Trump had an idiot as Secretary of Department of Education! Betsy Wetsy Devos', AMWAY billionaire. She barely had a college degree! Major: Social Science which is just a peg higher than Associate Degree in Arts! It's what people take who want to slide through college! 

Trump wanted to end The Department of Education! Now more than ever the crooked billionaires only care about their sorry-ass selves! 

The Governor of Connecticut, Ned Lamont, has the same degree!!🙄

All to fund TERRORISTS in USA: 


@InsideChinasBusiness on YouTube 

🔴

Geopolitical Economy Report channel 
Playlist is all I can share now. They started blocking me from sharing video links😤


My comment on this YouTube short: 
TODAY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLACK OPS IN MILITARY/ working hand in hand with CIA...anything a CIA operative or agent says is pure shit! All to manipulate public thought! 

Frankly I suspect the state of Connecticut literally relying on CIA cyber operations to "make money" by frauding records! 

🤬😤🤬

All's fair in love and war? 
AI Overview = A Love Review 👿
So what does GEMINI have for hidden meaning? They were made for Trump, paid by US Government! 

Supposedly Elon Musk's parents were in the GEM business...

Backwards it is: Inimeg - sounds a bit like "in image" 

I have no more ideas about that...

Yet certainly SATANISTS are Terrorists. 

😤

Dr. Dillard talks about Hope on a Rope 🤗🧡


🔴

Sugar DOES feed your brain so don't think it's the enemy. Everything in moderation. 

🔴

Want to curb snack cravings? 
Make cabbage patties or even this cake - oatmeal is ground and added with eggs to make it all come together. There's buzz about oatmeal raising blood sugar levels. You're much better off eating oatmeal, so I question that. GRANOLA is so tasty - Little Village Homestead CHANNEL has some really good granola recipes. 
But remember, everything in moderation. 
I just started a playlist on strictly cabbage recipes...
also, lentils are a very nutritional source. Personally, I love to make lentil soup but I think the lentil bread is too dense. Decide for yourself ❤️ 

Iranians make a lot of recipes that are wrapped in grape leaves. They are delicious! 

The USA has one of the highest - or the highest obesity problem in the world. 

Japan's citizens are always very slim - and the AVERAGE person lives to 84. That's pretty good 😊 Better than USA.



🔴

My Foods The Cure Disease playlist may be of interest to you. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd-QwzRNyZQs&si=rQ7U0-KHXfkbNQTJ

Just remember, we are all different. If you have cravings, roll with it. Don't punish yourself and compare with others who don't. 

But eat low calorie food with high nutrition.Pickles are good too! Little Village Homestead CHANNEL shows you how to make pickles and keep your refrigerator stocked. You don't have to can, yet canning is a great process for healthy living. 

Most likely it's also cheaper to get healthy foods even. 

I make air popped popcorn and drizzle olive oil infused with rosemary.. you can purchase it already infused or make it yourself...
Infusing rosemary can be done by slow cooking olive oil with rosemary in it..strain it out if you like or just leave it in the bottle. You can get rosemary fresh or dried. I use dried because I always have it in my cupboard. The fresh is best! 

Don't forget to keep stocked up on yogurt. SANDOR KATZ METHOD is the best! He's a PhD from Cornell University. 

🔴

Create your own variations....herbs are so healthy for us. Tumeric is underrated..


🔴

Data Centers: Build Now, and maybe regulate later 🤮
That's another reason  why Bush slandered Colin Powell - he and his son were developing a foolproof system where accountability matters. Colin Powell was Secretary of State. Attorney Michael Powell was FCC Commissioner. Colin Powell wouldn't agree to war after September 11! He was in Peru when Bush, et al pulled it off! Colin Powell suspected USA causing this mass murdering...and no doubt he realized shortly thereafter he truly was sleeping with the enemy, that USA was more fragmented than ever. I base my.ooinion on actions, circumstances. And I've met Him. Colin Powell. 





👎 You know it's not for the public good when TRUMP is mentioned! 






I had a Data Centers Are Dangerous playlist - cyber crime removed it!
I started another one today. 9/5/2026 

Why do economies collapse? 



🔴

One nutritionist says don't eat after 7.pm. This one says, eat one of these - or mix these an hour before you go to bed: THEY CAN BE FROZEN SO FOR ME, I WILL MAKE YOGURT SMOOTHIES. I'LL CUT THEM UP AND PUT IN THE FREEZER. 

1. Kiwi
2 Blueberries .   
3. Avocado 
4. Red grapes. 
5. Apple


The video is in My playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd-QwzRNyZQs&si=9O5wVwHnCWiCmeJ7

🔴

I just watched this really cool building project - home in a mountain! How fascinating! And as he shares how he thinks, I find it inspiring. 
It's in my playlist: 



Reminder: Feed the good wolf 🐺 

And featuring THE ASIAN SQUAT - a chiropractic dream of good health! 
I am blocked from sharing individual videos now - reflective of Cyber Crime by Technocrats 😤. I make playlists 

Mechanics and other experts I'm sure can do this squat and not even realize how beneficial it is. 
I wanted to leave this man a comment; but can't! More cyber crime! 

Got what??? Of course I will not respond to those! It's malware - a cyber trick! Decide for yourself! 

I suggest you go to the other playlist I added to my library. Sometimes these playlists disappear when I do that, so this should be a sure way to access his channel. 








ALWAYS THINK MUSCLES ❤️










Remember the train 🚂 yes-I-can yes-I-can yes-I-can ....

🔴

Laziness and dishonesty causes this: 

🔴

Home inside a mountain! 

Amazing! 


Images below: 











🔴

Concept of Human

Intelligence Progress  especially lies in those who shape them - by observing and giving them room to think on their own rather than being manipulated! 


Decide for yourself 💙 🙏 💙🙏 

Do you want to be tested or observed? 
Do you want to be controlled or heard? 

🔴

Mark Zuckface has been paid to be a manipulator since he became an IT Specialist - he's really Robert T Morris who obviously worked/works for CIA and destroyed all computer hard drives except for Apple models December 1988..He created AI Overview to hijack Google For Donald Chump 😤

Elon Skum was paid to create GEMINI for Donald Chump, the current Terrorist President! 

To be USA president you have to be a traitor or the underworld won't let you in! The Mafia was the main ring leader for years and I saw some compelling videos by former Mafia bosses who actually spoke about their "made man" achievements, how they rigged elections. JFK was all-in with the underworld, yet he began to deviate from their wants. So they used him and threw him away. Johnson was depraving, a polygamist which was only secretly known at the time. Polygamy was ILLEGAL! 

I'm reading Robert Sternberg 's book. Not sure how much of it I will read at this point but already I have concerns which essentially could lead to annoyances. People are not freaking machines. 

🍇

The Nine Types of Intelligence
  • Visual-Spatial Intelligence: The ability to think in pictures, visualize accurately, and mentally manipulate 3D objects.
  • Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence: Strong skills in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding the nuances of words
    .
  • Logical-Mathematical Intelligence: The capacity for abstract reasoning, calculating, and recognizing logical or numerical patterns.
  • Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence: Fine control over physical movement, coordination, and handling objects skillfully.
  • Musical Intelligence: Sensitivity to rhythm, pitch, tone, melody, and timber.
  • Interpersonal Intelligence: The capacity to detect, understand, and respond appropriately to the moods, motivations, and feelings of other people.
  • Intrapersonal Intelligence: Deep self-awareness, allowing a person to understand their own inner feelings, fears, and goals.
  • Naturalist Intelligence: The ability to identify, observe, and categorize plants, animals, and other elements of nature.
  • Existential Intelligence: The sensitivity and capacity to tackle deep, abstract questions about human existence, such as the meaning of life and death.

I see nothing about artistic intelligence 😤

Art activities can open the mind - psychotropes manipulate the mind 

Look at this: 
       Adam/Adem/Atem🙃META /MADA/MAGA = WTF 🤬 
Who says META intelligence is weak in humans? Zuckface does! He changed Facebook.to.META - notice the wordplay - it's stem backwards - what does that make you think of? ATOM / ATOMIC / NuCLEAR ---the Satanist enjoy destruction! They make up why they destroy, in part, using wordplay, which they consider spell-casting , rituals, blah blah blah! 

Satanism is Terrorism! 

CIA are Terrorists! 

Decide for yourselves . The HEALTHY world order that is forming is like a skoby in apple cider vinegar. It is healthy, probiotic - encourages you to think! Not be delusional and convince people drugs are good for them. 

Know your parameters with people - we are all different and some may have no patience with issues, whereas others may decide, Gee, I can help them or they help me so I can tolerate differences...there are so many variables.  

You decide. Nobody else. If you give that right away, shame on you. And those who do think for themselves can see it written all over your META-face 🤬 

standardsnotforce.com  - Dr. Dillard is emphasizing just that! Peace is the ANSWER. YOU are the answer. 

     Everybody's Beautiful In Their own way 

God doesn't make junk ❤️ We start off with 💯..the rest is up to us...80% of who we are - are our decisions; 20% of who we are - are our experiences themselves...

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI9efrt3bjTE&si=aqZhrCaArq1XaiXY

You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You 🤗 🧡 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCRm3zYYsIcI&si=CKExR0RdpMmnIJ5R

I mention Peter Santenello because his book is hot off the press:

My Fellow Americans
And it's selling like hotcakes because so many people enjoy feeding the good wolf❤️😁

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRM6IHsSdYII&si=sOss-hrXdTUwlBvo


I need to stop now. I'll be back with something else to complain about, I'm sure. 🧡🤗

🔴







Extracted from his book, which I am still reading....yet see my point...I have not fully determined this author's intent. If I determine his intent is self-serving, I've lost interest. 

Here's a better example of double-talk though: 

1.  "Sure, my car was inspected just last week!" 

(It just didn't pass the inspection, minor detail left out!) 

2.  I just loved your chocolate cake... (Throws up in the bathroom) 

3. FORKED TONGUE - that's how natives described the double talk years ago. 

4.  Hey, SCOTTY MECHANIC, Yeah I changed my oil last time I drove it! It's been a year since I drove it. 

5. This yarn is just perfect for crocheting an afghan. I just don't know how to crochet. 

6. I saw it in the window and couldn't resist! Of course the window has beautiful drapes. I'm wearing them. - Gone With The Window, by Carol Burnett 😂 

7. Of course I'm a lawyer. The state hired me to be one. 

8.  Time now is two-two 🚂 train time, so I need to leave or I'll turn into a pumpkin. 





🔴

Is anyone else being "cyber strangled" by the cyber billionaire bastards? 
*


😤🤬😤


I remember this story. For them to say it was the largest case in ElDurado history - WTF 🤬 - children are abducted every damn day! And the CIA are the largest child trafficking/sex trafficking underworld! Bill and Hillary Clinton were/are adjuncts to CIA! Bill Clinton is half brother of GW Bush! Born a month before GW, and that's why GW isn't GHW Jr! 

I read the book about Jaycee Dugard. Frankly, it seems obvious to.me the step father was paid off to sell her! I'll watch this and see if they altered the story. 
He got his mountain bike to chase a car??? Why didn't he get his damn car? Don't tell me he rode his mountain bike to the bus stop and made her walk...neighbors would look on, I'm sure...Why wasn't he at work? Out of a job? Needing quick money? 

Children are abducted every day!!! 

Johnny Gosh was obviously sold by his parents, who spent more They had! Having a lot of parties and obviously we're having sex orgies and more. This got them.publiv sympathy and there were many twists and turns. They managed to get Former FBI Section Chief Dr. Ted Gunderson to investigate and helped Johnny Gosh win a million dollars lawsuit with the attorney being a freaking CIA agent! He didn't even collect the money!!! And ran for Senator and won election! First name was Frank..I can't think of last name now...Those are the type people running USA government! And Dr. Gunderson was murdered! Poisoned with arsenic! 

Follow the money! 

*













🔴

See Blancolirio blogpost if you have

time; I just updated it...

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/12/blancolirio-2.html?m=1

Blancolirio Channel on YouTube: 

www.youtube.com/@blancolirio

Prior Blancolirio blogpost is still available. Seemed to be getting too large to add more. 

I need to find the link: found it: 

 https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2022/09/blancolirio-and-friends.html?m=1 

🔴

I saw this image and thought of Hon. Colin Powell 's son, then-CPT Michael Powell. His driver lost control of the jeep. I think the brakes were cut! This was very familiar territory they had gone on many times. The jeep went off the cliff! 

I think his driver died😓 Michael Powell had 16 surgeries. 
🔴

It also reminds me of the road in PA my sibling told me was safe! I had an 18ft ryder truck with my car trailing! I cried the whole time! There was just a metal guard rail and I have a fear of heights! 

I never would have returned to the East Coast; my paycheck was late and I needed $200 to pay rent on time, with a district manager salivating over getting me evicted. The organized criminals that have harmed me my whole adult life probably bribed her. Yet my mother refused to loan me $200! I could have paid them back in a few days. She's done that thing to me before. She really got mean to me, and then would tell people I never visit, etc. She died and left me nothing, giving much to grandkids and siblings, since she got a generous load when my father was forced to die by my brother. And he bragged he lied to me saying, Dad needs to die. He's not useful to us anymore. The last thing I said to him was, "You killed Dad!" 
🔴

Russian explorers meet peril...So far 10 out of 33 missing 




She's a poet and fervent volunteer to help the community - but I will not do GotIT hoops to connect. I'm against the GotIT MALWARE. 

🔴
As an update,

This trick is to allude Gemini doesn't do anything without your permission 👿 Yet you cannot remove GEMINI! 
I subscribed and pasted the comment Iade to her on Dr Dillard's channel, and added to it. 





I thought, my comment didn't post because I refuse to respond to GotIT malware 😤 but I was wrong 

My comment posted. It said I wasn't subscribed because I refuse to respond to GotIT MALWARE. 


The images aren't in order and oftentimes I need to make more images because they delete my images - since Gemini and AI Overview have taken over. 

I hope sharing this will help others. 

God bless. We need accountability on Internet. Hon
 Colin Powell and his son Attorney Michael Powell were establishing an FCC Doctrine that would be bullet+proof. 

GW Bush spread propaganda about Colin Powell lying about Saddam Hussein making nuclear weapons.

    Why would Bush approach Colin Powell and ask him to be Secretary of State, then?.

   Saddam Hussein WAS making nukes - for CIA! GHW Bush was a former CIA director! GW Bush has been a CIA operative!  CIA are terrorists! They undermine freedom in this country - attempting to make everyone puppets! 

And they murder people! 

There's no logic to what the underworld does! They are SATANISTS 👿. They like to destroy and murder people and come up with reasons to do that! 

This is their depraved choice! 

They are beautiful people living out-of-bounds in a very bad way! 

I need to stop for now. I wasn't able to do much today. Feeling sick, especially my heart. But at least I was able to run my errand to the courthouse..

Lady Avalon Art was able to make time and participate in helping Dr. Dillard's Program. I'm sure he didn't block her!

The blocking was done by cyber criminals, who are billionaires from being parasites to the government! Consider how this organized crime in Washington expanded out of control. Yet the ones who still run the show are basically dumb as hell because that's the profile of career criminals - always going out of bounds and not realizing they stick out like a sore thumb. 

See it for what it is, friends. 

We need standards. Not Force😤 in USA 


🔴

The LAW Does Matter. Those who break it, especially on a continuous basis, use FORCE. 

Pray for our enforcers! Support our good enforcers by supporting STANDARDS. 
🔴

This is my breakfast sandwich: cabbage burger on kaiser roll laced with plain yogurt with an egg, cheese, and tomato. 

The plate is chipped because the psychopaths that illegally enter my apartment used a hammer and chipped most of my dishes and cups a long time ago 🤬

This sandwich is tasty, easy to digest, but I should have used salt and pepper on the egg. 

*Don't tell anyone 🙃

*Even when I clear caches in apps, nothing improves as far as uploading the image. 

Title of video: United States of Secrets 
PBS, Frontline 
Channel @Frontline 

The depraved US Government will not let PBS make such informative videos anymore, yet since Obama took office PBS turned into the PUBIC Broadcasting System! Common Core - teaching children how to have sex with adults - to promote PAEDOPHILIA is just one example! BAR ROCK Obama rolled out The Order Of Barbarians Plan! 

Barack Obama is son of MALCOLM X - the fraud who grew up in NYC and used Islam as his pathway to freedom when in prison! He founded the Nation Of Islam, which is like 
The Fundamentalist Church of Latter Day Saints 
 vs 
Church of Latter Day Saints 

Except the Muslim Brotherhood is in Egypt and refused to recognize Nation of Islam as an affiliate...

It would seem the LDS would have spoken up about the paedophile Fundamentalist LDS!!

Most likely they are more interested in keeping the numbers up on Wall Street since the Mormons are one of the largest investors. 
I cannot post images now. The last even was when I watched @recurrentpilot channel. Apparently he showed his loyalty to the bullying cowards in Washington DC by "reporting" me to cover up for the Washington DC murderers. One image I took was of Clarke telling Obama, who was already an Illuminati murderer as REQUIRED, "You have to kill people if you're President" THAT'S CALLED PREMEDITATED MURDER, NOT DEFENSE OF THE COUNTRY - WHICH REFLECTS WHY TRUMP CHANGED THE DEPT OF DEFENSE TO THE DEPT OF WAR! 
My images aren't posting but videos are, WTF 
GW Bush pushed the passing of a bill AFTER he left office! So it's obvious that he's been conspiring with Barack Obama for years! 
Two videos: 
*1. 

2.  "You have to be willing to pull the trigger" Premeditated MURDER!!! Not DEFENSE! And September 11 was proof they go to all ends to murder people! They are members of the Illuminati/ Order Of Barbarians! 



🔴
*
BAR ROCK Obama is a Satanist, which is what the Nation of Islam spins off from. 

BAR ROCK - seems to think HE is the BAR and upon his ROCK the attorneys build their empire!! Completely frauding the administration of justice! 

BAR is the British Accredited Registry 
All Barristers are registered there
Barristers are attorneys/lawyers  in USA 

The USA agreed to be a branch of the BAR and therefore have to answer to them when things go really amuck😤

Images are still being blocked by cyber criminals 😤....

United States of Secrets playlist (19 videos) . I don't always agree with PBS since Barack Obama CHANGED them into liars oftentimes. So watch at your own risk and don't be afraid to disagree. PBS is compromised especially since CIA man Barack Obama (his real father was CIA criminal Malcolm X, obviously tapped by CIA to create the Nation of Islam and cause mayhem as a distraction since USA became soft on discrimination - and CIA wanted to instigate to produce Divide and Conquer agenda😤

🔴

The Cracked Pot Story 


🔴

I thought Juliani was dead!
Rudy Giuliani issues scathing response to NYC release of 9/11 documents – NBC New York https://share.google/wPS8sxeM131mmjUTQ

🔴
Looking for deals that may be hot in a good way? I accumulate what I can do people can sift through:


🔴

Solemn sunrise today,
  September 11, 2026 

More images are here: 

🔴


THIS IS ALL PROPAGANDA! NO PLANES WENT INTO TO THE WTC; AND SHANKSVILLE WAS ALL RIGGED TO APPEAR TO BE A CRASH. IT'S BEEN THOROUGHLY DISCUSSED, INCLUDING THE FACT COMPLETELY CLEAN ID'S WERE LYING IN THE FAKE RUBBLE. 

No Boeing could even fly that low in NYC! They have AUAP - Automatic Uninterrupted Auto Pilot Commercial Airlines pilots cannot interfere with that! It's programmed in - Incase the pilot has a medical emergency or the plane gets hijacked. Boeings are WIDER that the WTC bldgs! What was shown was evidence of a smaller device, obviously unmanned and filled with EXPLOSIVES. They used holograms in the sky to fool people - as well as sound effects! Same technology used for making movies! 

Explosive filled drones hit the WTC bldgs. And Tower 7 was the epitome of proof it was detonated and primed for implosion just as  Towers 1 & 2 were. CIA detonated all buildings. This plotting and planning involved about 125 politicians and the like - along with their many minions who pushed the AGENDA to the public - especially mainstream media 😤 There's been no accountability! Colin Powell was in Peru and even shared the OFFICIAL video coming from an official camera from a different building facing the towers showed a small.plane-like figure, unmanned, smashing into all that concrete and steel, which required EXPLOSIVES. The Boeing plane was too light to even penetrate those buildings! The planes would have fallen to the ground! Colin Powell refused to go along with war, which pissed off GW Bush and he spread propaganda about COLIN POWELL - causing him to resign! I'm sure he has death threats and Bushes have used CIA to murder people who get in their way! A charter plane which Colin Powell and his wife and some other officials were in - lost both engines in flight! That was rigged! Yet Colin Powell made sure he knew who was flying the plane Incase of emergency. That pilot was one of the few who knew how to glide the plane without power! Nobody died and injuries were minor! 

GW Bush had all airspace cleared for an FAA drill! That's why you didn't hear of any other Airlines in the sky! There would have been hundreds at least! It was a perfect day for flying! It was all rigged and our economy is flat lining! Our government is completely out of control! There's no checks and balances! If Canada aquires us, we'd have a good chance to recover as long as everyone cooperates to support those eradicating corruption from this broken system, and replacing this broken government with one that has checks and balances.. So many billionaires have hijacked the country of financial resources! Especially the TECHNOCRACY! 

🔴

I take an image/screenshot of the film 📽️, this is what I get! Try it yourself! It's because they fraud everything! That's why it's inaccessible! 

All passengers were obviously murdered yet not from running into the WTC or being bombed by a USAF fighter jet from N Dakota (they referred to themselves as "The Hooligans". This was several years in the planning by corrupted officials like Bushes, Cheney, Clintons, John Kerry, John Bolton,  Mayor Guiliani, and more! About 125 core planners!  Obscunding funds and nobody does anything! No fiscal responsibility! 

🔴



I make a quick run to the store before it closes; landlord remotely locks door and says it's in need of repair - yes, They do these things all the time!! The doors have essentially needed repair for 14 years! They are supposed to open automatically. Landlord kept saying they would fix it, liars. $89 billion mortgage/pay 4/65ths of its value when sold to these people - and they couldn't sell it if they wanted to because the title isn't cleared! 

They obviously wanted to stall for more time to invade my apartment! Is it any wonder my cortisol level spikes 24/7? 
*

I am against this, so Canada greatly disappoints me. They should remove Zekensky and negotiate peace with Russia! For 8 years USA funded Ukraine to terrorize Russia! 

Russia decides to announce they are bombing the logistical storage areas where weapons are. Zelensky puts citizens where bombings were intended to blame Russia for killing them! 

*

I sure don't get this at all, supporting NAZI Zelensky who seized the position without election! 






How is all this affecting the oil industry? 





USA funds Ukraine billions of dollars a year to encourage violence, terrorism since 2014 - when Obama wasn't successful inciting war in the Middle East! Because the ISIS headquarters which HE organized, was taken down and the WOMD from Saddam Hussein's CIA-paid factory was SEIZED and put in a multi ton container and placed on a retired Navy ship, sunk in an undisclosed part of the ocean - where it was no danger to the ecosystem..

WTF Foreign Policy here! 

Are leaders following the money? Zelensky could give a shit about his citizens! Demanding kids join the military since so many adults left the country - fleeing for their lives from Zelensky! You don't hear of them returning to their homeland! 

Destroy the country, then sell it off for natural resources! 

🔴

Why not get USA to take down their 
Deep Underground Military Bases - DUMB's? Wasting trillions of dollars?

Search "DUMBs" on https://publiusroots.com 
🔴

Area 51 still exists and was attached to the Department of Energy! 

Annie Jacobsen 's book on Area 51 explains that! Why do you think private utility bills are so high in most states?  

🔴

Is the USA under siege with no way out? No solutions - because we have incompetent derelicts in Washington DC yet as long as the entertainment industry can make money joking about them it's all good? 

🔴

Trump continued funding billions of dollars a year to Ukraine in his prior term! He purchased tons of laser weapons without Secretary of Defense James Mattis' endorsement - 5 months before he torched Paradise CA to smitherines, murdering live people to ashes in a few minutes! And Trump changed the Department of Defense to Department of War! 

TARGET PRACTICE 🎯 
 What's next? 
Who's next? 
🎯

Why not just create another September 11 while you're at it? 
You got away with such mass murder and destruction before and made it a HOLIDAY! 

🔴

This is definitely feeding the bad wolf 😤


Dealing with SATANISTS 👿
 




🔴

Was Zelensky executed and replaced with a look-alike? I sure as hell am not going to assume that - anymore than I would regarding the traitors who were USA Presidents! It just seems to make things more difficult to unravel...yet this may be a peaceful attempt to correct what are wrong. 

🔴

Why is PM Carney all-in supporting a terrorist? 



Why was this image blocked by YouTube? 
9/12/2026 


🔴

BEATLETUDES 


We need STANDARDS NOT FORCE 





🔴


Reminder: Be Prepared ❤️ 
Formerly: 

Now is: 
The City of Enoch, Utah have offered this property to them, at which time they raised funds to develop for saving wildlife, especially birds of prey. The property is on a 99-year (free) lease. 








🦅
Martin and Susan Tyner have been doing this for 50 years. I hope the 3-week vacation they take in 18 months is not their only opportunity for a get-away. They've been so dedicated to saving wildlife.  Susan had a terrible shoulder injury which I hope she had workers compensation for. I think she's been recovering for two years now. 
🔴

Small Apartment Ideas
Revisit because I will keep adding to it 



🔴

Now's your chance to break into the house or car of your dreams

WTF 🤬 


🔴

I suspect Geoengineering...





🔴

Canada goose was saved while his flock waited for him to be returned ❤️












❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*
And YouTube tries to keep me from posting it because they know damn well it's true! 
CHINA'S PROJECTS ARE TREMENDOUS! 
🔴


https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJyaNyf7HVnk&si=ZJfj10NbAPrS4Vw_




🔴























🔴




My comment: 
My playlist on Richard Wolff was removed by YouTube, no reason given. But I still have this one which I can build on: 

To be honest, I don't trust Democracy Now. They were built by CIAchiatrists / psyops for Obama in my.opinion. 

Dr. Wolff is very informative. 
Thank you. 

🔴

I forgot where I left off. My images aren't relaying the time the screenshots were taken, which is not typical yet obviously Nefarious AI Overview and Gemini malware interfering! 


My full comment to the above: 

​@teresajohnson5265 I agree, Teresa. The whole medical industry is enslaved by Wall Street - cheat people and run. When the WTC bldgs went down, CAUSED BY SKUMBAG POLITICIANS LYING LIKE HELL TO INCITE WAR AGAINST THE MIDDLE EAST - AN ILLUMINATI PLAN - people were saying that their dishonesty pissed off Middle East so much they decided enough was enough. I surmised the same thing to begin with yet followed Colin Powell. He was in Peru - when the cat's away the mice-vice played! Bush and Cheney pulled it off like Colin Powell was supposed to go along with it...how stupid. Their Devil's Chessboard tactics couldn't be more obvious. USA murdered its own military - the largest loss of casualties in the Kuwait Invasion - which neither COLIN POWELL nor NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF agreed with and respectfully made that known. Yet they had to follow the President's order. Yet when Bush obviously had the bomber's plane calibrated to deceive the pilot and bomb the 10th Mountain Division Artillery Barracks, Colin Powell and Norman Schwarzkopf had the legal right and obligation to inform the military that it was FRIENDLY FIRE - not caused by the Middle East, as the political SKUMbags wanted the public to believe! Colin Powell could have stopped serving the country, saying "I'm sick of this shit" yet he knew if he did this country would have less of a chance to overcome the control of organized crime - rooted in CIA! His son Michael, a CPT in the ARMY 🪖, almost died when his driver lost control of the jeep despite traveling there many times before! They went over the cliff. I said to COLIN POWELL, "They probably cut his brakes, Sir!" I was almost murdered after turning down a stalking sex trafficker and my experience had some parallels regarding the depravity of the underworld! Reagan then pulled Colin Powell off as Commanding General of 60,000 troops, assigned him a civil position as NSA - yet also kept him in Command of the East Germany Troops! Colin Powell relayed that in his book! Of course he didn't like it! He was enjoying the opportunity to meet with leaders which USA claimed were evil, and he was becoming friends! Reagan wanted to collapse the economy of the Soviet Union because his Illuminati Cult wanted it! George Soros was a key figure in all this, having gotten rich from telling Hitler where the Hungarian Jews were and getting 10% of what Hitler stole from all them, after transporting them penniless to PALESTINE!
ADDITIONALLY, December 1988 is when Robert T Morris destroyed all computers in USA using the Morris Worm, distributed from MIT computer Lab! (Mark Zuckerberg is Robert T Morris! I was kicked off Facebook after sharing that, and proving my point!) I never looked back! Zuckface has a phD in Computer Science and acts like the dummy of the Technocracy so he can get away with more crimes! Trump paid him to create AI Overview, which hijacks GOOGLE! Trump obviously blackmailed Sundar Pichai, et al to achieve that! Trump paid Elon SKUM to create GEMINI, naming it with GEM when his parents were in the Gem business was a distraction that he did not create it anyway. Elon Musk is a transhuman, microchipped to say and do what the ORGANIZED CRIMINALS want him to do!
Barack Obama 's real father is cult leader who founded Nation of Islam - Malcolm X! Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't recognize them as Muslims!
Bill Clinton is half brother to GW Bush! That's why GW isn't GHW!
This country is f🤬'd as far as structure - so much criminal underworld activities with no accountability!
It's my opinion that the British Monarchy should take over - and stabilize it! PM Carney could be leader of North America. Would Canada want it? If I was Canadian, I'd say No! USA is such a massive mess! If China declared Martial Law,  they would also have a lot of angry Chinese people saying, "We don't need this headache!" Same with Russia, my opinion! India and Brazil are rebuilding their own countries and governments and most likely cannot afford to rock any boat,  so to speak - yet indeed they have chosen to create a new pathway for progressive peace 🕊️ and Prosperity and harmony, which is indeed the best way of life! ❤













🔴
WTF - Richard Wolff is promoting Kamala Harris as President.... he's following the money and power of the purse. What kind of economic health is that? I think I'm going to stop watching this 3hr video now. 

My comment: 

WTF - Kamala Harris is a transgender, like Michelle Obama, who had to get his/her penis cut off due to wardrobe malfunctions which showed this person like a circus show when in the White House!!! Barack Obama is homosexual and wanted it for his sex toy...they are all about "open societies" - orgies are ok - cheating is ok - they are freaking frauds who are only "loved" because they have monetary power! Not a reflection of a balanced leader! 

🔴

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZiSML33wXpo&si=lPOESZIt6-pJ1J5s


More USA Political Pollution 😤
DECIDE FOR YOURSELF 

Satanist Hillary Clinton was Grand Dame of The Temple of Set; key planner of September 11 for Bushes!. Bill Clinton is half brother to GW Bush, which is why GW is not GHW Jr. This country is so corrupted! No accountability! And this woman interviewed knows damn well Bushes, et al plotted and planned September 11 attack!




🔴

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Illegal Eviction 2024