Link to this blogpost: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/03/irans-eye-has-woke.html?m=1 Iran Calls the Shots Link: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/04/iran-calls-shots.html?m=1 I love Iran ๐๐ฎ๐ท https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMRS747bwd2yD0yN_sm7OPv&si=SDT9vFzm3GYeSBVQ This is a hobby; not monitized or monitored...Copy what you want. Professor Marandi - my playlist (several are missing) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMN_v91mDCsGKOW4Eg11-0u&si=M_pH62PXeP-CLed8 Reference blogpost: Playlist on Iran including The Straight Of Hormuz: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMRS747bwd2yD0yN_sm7OPv&si=pj9fVw5GJS2tFk5D https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/04/iran-calls-shots.html?m=1 ๐๐ฎ๐ท https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/01/cgtn.html?m=1 https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/02/trumps-era-is-over-and-more.html?m=1 Combined Table of Con...
Link to this blogpost: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/10/illegal-eviction-2024.html?m=1 12/4/2025 UPDATE https://publiusroots.blogspot.com/2025/11/ac48416-brief-of-appellant.html Update 9/14/2026. My brief was frauded on the case information by cyber crime! I have been running ragged in both cases. I need to verify if everything is covered now. I have no Wi-Fi in my apartment. These bastards took that network completely down! So I can't even go to my door and try to access it! I had my own router installed Jan 2013! These bastards stole it from me from an illegal entry! I stopped router service, which was costly for me anyway yet I would have kept it if it wasn't for these bastards illegally entering! I was also poisoned - two of those times I had to be on Cipro for ten days! -4:43am ๐ด There are several more updates if it may interest you. You can see them as recent blogposts on https://publiusroots.blogspot.com ...
Link to this BLOGPOST: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/02/trumps-era-is-over-and-more.html?m=1 REFERENCE: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/03/irans-eye-has-woke.html?m=1 Stress Relief Playlists Funny songs - Gordie Howe Bridge https://youtube.com/playlist?list=RD3ZyMofLI3JQ&playnext=1&si=SRofVzoQCb1RZU5Y Sing a long time https://youtu.be/OZz1pt7cZHE?si=NnhGf4Xw4-DR7p89 Music4U Trumpty Dumpty https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSN4UXvDtV_7S8DeJ3i36W-Z&si=3VskPB2dp0GbM5yk Trumpty Dumpty Playlist https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNRhcZ7XHGn-kE4R9Hcx2Cv&si=LaTskOpAlf-iUBg4 Combined Table of Contents Most current Table of Contents has some significant errors, needs updating but I just haven't had time to fix it. 18April2026 so I'm referring to the older one: Thunder Flower Blog 2021 ๐ผ https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2021/10/table-of-contents.html?m=1 ✈️ ...
Comments
Post a Comment