CIA Agent ? Peter Hoops Associates Connecticut

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/cia-agent-peter-hoops-associates.html?m=1


Decide for yourself 

He's seen at the World Trade Center while it was bombed, shortly before implosion. 

Their office is made up of FRAUDS yet the courts do nothing! Being tied to the government underworld possibly would be why.  His mannerisms etc all reflect he's a fraud. 

Notice his pathetic expression ๐Ÿ˜ค

The garage is at the 2d to 6th floors. It's all garage. Except the 6th floor is sectioned off for a management office, an apartment for visitors to rent, and a dining area and cinema room. The last time I knew they have a computer room also. I haven't used it since they conspired with stalking police to get me arrested here in 2019. 

He represents my crooked landlord, Gideon Friedman , who created ANSONIA STATE STREET just to be the company that runs this building - which principle is ANSONIA APARTMENTS, which is not even a registered company in Connecticut yet they evict people all the time using
      HOOPS AND ASSOCIATES ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
who has no real HUD approval after buying this luxury highrise at 365 State Street, New Haven, CT for 4/65 of its worth November 2022! And Bozzutos Inc erected a sister apartment tower somewhere in this vicinity, maintenance employees told me years ago and I have no interest in finding it! Their financial/insurance source is New Tower Trust in Maryland. ๐Ÿ‘ฟAnd he has an $89 BILLION MORTGAGE on this $2.6 billion building! 

And one of these Section 8 apartments is documented as a maintenance apartment, WTF, when maintenance gave an office on the 6th floor! Possibly secretly rigged as my apartment! They vandalize it all the time! 

They must be tied to CIA! The courts allow all this illegal activity and are trying to illegally evict me! The law doesn't matter!   https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/ac-48416-memo-of-decision.html?m=1

๐Ÿ”ด

I'll show exactly where in the film he was seen ... It was this video, I can share the image. YouTube blocks me from sharing individual links now ๐Ÿ˜ค * I'll find that portion of the video ASAP but have to work on Court documents. 


     SPACE TO RETURN TO 

   

He's a Satanist. He's obviously a CIA agent! 

Satanists love death and destruction. 

USA Satanists planned and carried out the September 11 attack! 

A Boeing plane is WIDER than the WTC bldgs! This image doesn't reflect real videos. 

What people saw were two holograms. They make them all the time for movies! 
Planes don't explode! People never reported they saw planes or passengers! Not even on the same floor the EXPLOSIONS occurred! People were injured or killed from the explosions like BOMBS WENT OFF! 

I know how evil people can be! I was almost

murdered after telling a stalking sex trafficker to leave me alone, he was a pig! He was more than a pig - probably making money for CIA! 

I was slammed into by a 20 ton sander truck! 

                              This (above right)  was the knee he said had a tumor - cyber crime exaggerated the looks of my other knee. 
I was cheated by Attorney Frederick Kendall of Conboy McKay

Bachman & Kendall, Upstate NY! 
I should have gotten workers compensation! 

1998 - I was hit by a man in Connecticut when on my way to work and AGAIN cheated by an attorney - when I should have seen my nice insurance agent! He was out to help me! I was confused and traumatized. I had a concussion yet the attorney treated me like crap and I dropped him shortly after. He was making backdoor deals! Years later, 2008, his father, a judge, enjoyed also abusing power, breaking law after law because he was hell bent in convicting me for a crime I refused to plea on! 
The case was a year past the statute of limitations! I said, You didn't even go through probable cause or produce any document! I think it's called an information form. ...He had no right to be the trial judge and I said so! It was conflict of interest! Apparently Bruce Levin is dead now.  He and His son were inhuman people! Depraved! Satanists! 
In 2008, a doctor tried to humor himself telling me my knee had a tumor and I needed to start cancer therapy - which would kill me! I asked him a number of questions and clearly could see he was humoring himself! I walked out telling him he was a liar full of shit! My knees have looked like this since I was injured. The excess weight gain while living in Connecticut - especially in this place (stress!!) has exacerbated my conditions. Plus I have a leg length descrepancy and need decent orthopedic shoes. I have no place to exercise in my apartment that's half the size of my prior apartment - which they frauded records and used a different address plus the city went to all the trouble of changing the address of that building I lived in before this! Tudor Terrace, Prospect St., New Haven CT. 
My father was in a dangerous situation standing up for me in 1978. First, my thoughtless mother took it upon herself to sign a lawsuit she had no legal right to signing because I was of age! The only way it would be legal is if I died! She really had no regard of what harm she was causing me and became a puppet for these bastards thereafter. I had no mother at that point. Why she chose to be that way, I'll never know probably. Maybe mind control. The last thing she said to my father was, I'm looking for a boyfriend..And my father sobbed! I hung the phone up for him. One of the nurses told me my brother was calling them and saying my father molested me! All to have control over me! Nobody approached me about those calls until after my father died! With a brother who beated his chest and enjoyed every minute of it, torturing his own father! .....
     My father was a legal advocate of children. He grew up in a Catholic orphanage, family split apart due to the USGov-made war. He served in WW2 because he had to go to a foster home that was extremely abusive to him and his three brothers. He saved the crew he was with at Hiroshima - because CPT Tibbet  (not Smith - corrected) dropped a second bomb on Nagasaki. Yet he only told us he fell off a truck because nobody was supposed to know about the mass murder in Nagasaki after Japan surrendered in Hiroshima! Japan has been so enslaved by USA! My father had no bad feelings to Japanese. He loved children and raising 7 kids was his life! All to be murdered using the medical industry as their weapon of choice when the paedophile priest from Albany NY was unsuccessful killing him with poison! He was bleeding out when I called to check up on him and the priest refused to get him an ambulance! I called police and told them that priest was obviously trying to murder my father! They wouldn't investigate because he was a priest and my imbecile siblings sided with the priest they didn't even know to keep me isolated! My brother bragged he lied to me, saying "Dad's not useful to us anymore" as reason to kill him! They took advantage of him being under anesthesia when his chest tube was removed - and my brother lied saying his lungs were bleeding and the pulmonary specialist ordered him to go to hospice - a freaking lie! Yet that doctor's secretary refused to talk to me even though she met me in person! My brother was calling around telling people Dad molested me! I didn't know until he died! And the torture he went through was massive all because of my brother and mother-who was so abusive to him! My father's life was saved by a Muslim doctor, who I could only speak to in the phone because my father needed me and it was an hour drive each way from his apartment - which my siblings were trying to still cause trouble for me, resenting I left my job to help him - CAUSED BY THEM! And they were socially rewarded and that's all that mattered! 

The depraved group of attorneys that owned the apartment building I lived in at that time poisoned my drinking water and I was told by my Dr I needed to see a cardiologist. Meantime my part-time employer told me they needed me to inventory the Party Store. I said I needed to be in a cool place and have water available to drink because of my heart. He had the A/C turned off and damaged the drinking fountain and they said they had no drinks available! I had a heart attack the next day! No workers compensation, no nothing in this corrupted state - obviously run by CIA, especially because of BARACK OBAMA! 

Attorney Kendall entered my room right after getting out of ICU, in 1978,  waking me up, telling me to sign papers or I'd never get my rights - he was actually doing just the opposite! And Perry Hyde, their hitman, apparently seemed like a loose canon because he considered it all funny. And I snapped at him for being that way. CIA got rid of him, made him have a stroke and then another one that killed him. They use people, and throw them away! 

I was in traction for 3 1/2 months - a rod

through my leg because my femur was crushed - because of the great care by the paramedics and fire fighters who extracted me with no jaws of life, using saws - I did not bleed out! Perry Hyde the driver was obviously hired by a CIA operative - probably the sex trafficker! Their ambulance squad was taken down and the town my father moved the family to - took over their territory - covering up what really happened to me! All that's left are lying siblings. 

And don't follow the Obama bullshit about "If it wasn't for me, she (or he) wouldn't be famous" - he's a FRAUD! He put us $20 trillion more in debt! I applied for social security disability. I was approved yet didn't get my retroactive pay, covering two years, which I greatly needed! The social security office manager said, "You need to talk to your attorney" I said, I have no attorney! I filed on my own! Your records should have that! So tell me who the attorney was that stole my money!" They wouldn't let me have a hearing or anything! 

My ribs were broken! I had to use a device to breath in and out to strengthen my lungs and I could barely inhale through it for weeks! It hurt like hell. It had a pingpong ball in it and I thought it was so funny Jimmy Fallon mentioned he played pingpong with Prince... When I was able to get that pingpong to go up I was ecstatic not even realizing the seriousness of my injuries...my head pain was the most constant one...I remember feeling guilty I lived....That disappointed a lot of people but others who cared about me were thrilled...My right leg had pieces of my Maverick in it! It was like a bomb went off when the 20 ton truck deliberately slammed into me going the wrong direction on my side of the highway. Attorney Kendall asked me why I didn't get out of his way, it was a sunny day out and the roads were bare, he admitted .  I said, "What was he doing sanding roads on a sunny day - even with a spotter - to tell him when I was coming over the hill so he could kill me?" That attorney wouldn't answer that question and considered me a type of "flight risk" to go to trial, I could see that! The freaking liar! And CIA used Perry Hyde and threw him away - making him die of a stroke in his early 20's, a year older than I was! I was angry he laughed at the first pre-trial hearing. CIA obviously saw him as a loose canon who could relay to someone he was contracted, or people would follow the money. A No-Fault case automatically got HIM $25,000 which was increased to $50,000 and they used all my "share" to pay medical bills and Attorney Kendall said I was f*king lucky! I didn't realize all the crap they pulled until I could read the No Fault Law, regarding UNINSURED DRIVERS. I had insurance and so did the Town at fault! 

I'd leave this f*king state in a heartbeat if I had the money! Kemper Insurance said they liquidated which was a lie which Barack Obama rigged! They transferred my insurance involving a LAWSUIT SETTLEMENT to Chicago! I said they had no jurisdiction. This was NYS law! Barack Obama rewarded Benjamin Lawsky for all his criminal bank activity he was pulling, including suing France over $90 million for "improper exchange rate with Iran" WTF Meantime, at the same damn time, OCraphead claimed Iran was treated badly and he was making a deal with them! John Kerry was direct contact to Iran's official - and got his daughter to play up to his son and they married! OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I could say so much more, including how he obviously snuck $400 million in cash to save Babak Zanjani who Iran sentenced to death for all the corruption and costing people's lives he caused! Obama claimed it was ransom money to get Americans out of their damn prison system - they were not kidnapped! Hassan Rhouani released them after reviewing the records, and fired the judge (who was obviously paid off by crooked USA politicians to get them convicted so they could play cat and mouse!) All Devil's Chessboard tricks behind Hassan Rhouani's back! 

I had a severe neck injury and had to wear a brace for 6 weeks. My eyes are scarred . Everyone had to whisper if they visited me - for at least 3 weeks. I was moved to a room with 2 beds after a month. 

Why am I sharing this? To show you just how damned crooked this country's government is! 

     First, the maintenance manager smashed in.my door violently July 2, 2024! I screamed for my life because I told him to stay out! 

Attorney Peter Hoops signed an illegal Notice To Quit, claiming I didn't pay my rent for August and September! 

He never showed up in court! It was obviously his son, Peter Hoops II! And his grandson, Peter Hoops III,  showed up in my first hearing, the housing complaint I submitted! Neither are attorneys! 

 I questioned his identity in the illegal eviction case, saying the real Peter Hoops entered the BAR in 1987! I said that right in court - to a woman who was probably not even an attorney, let alone a competent judge! Alayna Stone! 

Life has been constant hell for me and forget about siblings who cared! They isolated me instead! After all, they were supposed to get rich off my death! 

And to make themselves feel really big, they conspired with a paedophile priest who poisoned my father and because I called police to get my father an ambulance because he was bleeding out - that crooked priest wasn't successful yet police wouldn't arrest him! After all, he was a priest! So what if he was a murderer, peadophile, and thief! The Catholic Church of Albany NY transferred Fr David Bentley to Deming NM to hide him because a class action lawsuit was brought against him and the church! I've shared this in several locations in my blogs. 

I'm not asking or expecting any money! I want my rights! This corruption is constantly violating my rights! That's why they keep turning the damn fire alarm on! People with babies should not live here! 

It's too much to ask to have this criminal landlord, et al arrested - after all, they have a lot of crime money! For instance, they allegedly purchased this building  at
 360 State Street  - for a satanic 4/65 of its worth! 
Notice the number play, and they do a hell of a lot of wordplay! 

This was one of Betsy Wetsy Devos' hangouts! She's the Amway billionaire, who acquired money, didn't earn it. A 4 year degree in Social Science, which is the subject people take when they want to slide through school. The current governor of Connecticut has the same degree. 

This is how organized crime works, people! 

Good people who have served this country in the military and/or government were always the minority! Colin Powell was in Peru when Bush and his approx 125 minion planners pulled off this mass murdering! The port authority officer said in a video he estimated at least 10,000 died! Most likely they took that video down! 

Volcanos explode and show this type of smoke! Debris injured and killed many in the streets! 
People falling from the highrises - and sometimes landing on people! 



Real image - real EXPLOSIONS - no plane! People believed it exited the other side of the building!  Commercial planes are not missiles! 

Why did they make one tower slightly smaller? Consider the Titanic, built to blow up and sink. The RMS Olympic was it's "Twin". 
This was a Satanic ritual! And they've been really abusing St Paul and Minneapolis MN as another obvious ritual or curse to cause death and destruction - making up this fictitious bullshit. Bill Clinton was born a month before GW Bush and is his half brother; GHW Bush's illegitimate son! 

Now the damn fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ alarm is going off again 


It stopped - 6:19pm  Sunday 28Sep2026 
    People who use buildings as a weapon is why September 11 is covered up! By them! 



The arrow was like this ----> yet altered by cyber criminals ๐Ÿ˜ค 


This is Attorney Peter Hoops, entered the BAR in 1987. It's obvious to me he's a CIA agent and helped plan September 11! He's wearing a suit and tie - this image was altered. In fact, when I discovered this, the alarm went off in the 32 floor highrise I live in, run by very corrupted people! A $2.6 billion building, purchased for 4/65 of its worth, and they have an $89 billion mortgage! That's just a few indicators! The courts let them break laws whenever they want! 

This is Attorney Peter Hoops I. 
Peter Hoops II and III look very similar and they claim in court they are Attorney Peter Hoops WHICH IS A LIE! NEITHER ONE ARE ATTORNEYS AND THEY ARE INCOMPETENT AS HELL! 

*



Is that man with him - is Attorney Bartinik?
Peter Hoops I worked for his law office ..
According to this case: 

Franklin L. Lord, Jr. 
V.
Peter S. Gianacoplos 
Docket: mmxs-cv93-0068324S
Middletown, CT 
Find it on Westlaw 
Peter J Bartinik, Sr passed away 10/13/2024 

This is obviously a much younger image of him: 



He had a suit and tie on in the film. Well, I guess not a tie - he probably took it off - Someone altered the image using cyber malware, which
is a crime! 
He separated himself from a crowd of people and was looking out - why?? He has an expression like he achieved something diabolical! Look at the video - you'll see...




Yet Peter Hoops worked for him in 1993 when Hoops entered the BAR in 1987...๐Ÿคฌ

Barack Obama must have inspired these records ๐Ÿ˜ค





*

5:15pm Monday 28Sep2026

WTF 
6:30pm Sunday 28Sep2026 




Did armed security make people jump? Were they under some kind of psychotropic control? 

๐Ÿ”ด

Hey Zuckface, you missed one to cover up! ๐Ÿ˜ค


๐Ÿ”ด

The Juris number Hoops uses is illegal to use in Connecticut; the one marked F; meaning Pro Hac Vice (out of state jurisdiction) 

I'll search cases using both juris numbers; you'll see. 

๐Ÿ”ด





Any fraud they commit is okay if it occurred 3 years ago = cooking the books to make all fraud to be 3 years or more ago on a continuous basis! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ

Search on Juris No. 424021: 
This is "F for Not In Jurisdiction/Pro Hac Vice/Out of State" which is fraudulent to use in this state.
CIA Agents get away with crimes all the time! Despite this, the courts are saturated with CIA cases! A total waste of money! 
(It WAS over 900)

Search 306839: 
This is the "A for Active" Juris number he/they should be using! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Illegal Eviction 2024

Trump's Era is Over And More!