The Beatletudes

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/the-beatletudes.html?m=1 

Playlist, Beatletudes:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR8B4VbXgSX4&si=o3nTsJKlFz0jJWxb

rickbeato.com 


Hurry and get the $79 FAB FOUR tutorial music package - Four Classes in one package. 

Great gift for someone you know! 





I wonder what Billy Preston is up to today...















πŸ›‘


Each one was a music wonder; yet ...

This is clearly a misrepresentation of the BEATLES! When George Harrison became so sick and doctors said he had little time to live, Paul McCartney opened his California estate for him to stay in as his own for however long he desired. Free of charge!  Paul was the one who made the incessant pitch to bring George into the group. This video is typical media hype like the National Inquirer was notorious for! 
















The Silver Past is THE SILVER PEST!
FALSE VIDEO! 

Olivia Harrison and George Harrison were stabbed by an intruder one night. Olivia began hitting the intruder to stop him from stabbing George, who nearly died. He took over a year to recuperate. He said that in an interview. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Harrison

It seems to me that Olivia was not part of the scene which George wanted to be away from. Particularly the illegal drug scene. He was much happier and the drug lords apparently didn't want that image of reforming successfully. 

Divide and Conquer: that's CIA's motto 😀

πŸ›‘

Had it not been for Paul McCartney 's diligence when they broke up, I doubt the musicians would have received any percentage of what they deserved. They guys were constantly in court and hating every minute because they are artists. Their profession was being shoved down a rabbit hole of corruption. Did their manager really die or was he swiping more profit and taking off? It very likely was a ponzy scheme. Paul may have let John have more of a cut because he was leading singer and a few years older but Voila, Yoko Ono seems to have mind control over him. Probably a CIA operative. It's really not easy at the top. The guys were going in different directions before the split because they weren't getting paid for milking the cow! So they collaborated with others to get paid, realizing their worth. 

Democracy isn't what it's cracked up to be. It's a close second to socialism when in the wrong hands. The CIA most likely considered them a threat. 

πŸ›‘







He looks a lot like Gary Sinese! 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Epstein

Frankly, just because AI Overview says it, is far from convincing. They lie about things to fit the occasion. 😀
I wonder if CIA murdered both John Lennon and Brian Epstein. And tried to murder George. Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney are probably being silent of near -death episodes.😀

Their plans in making Greece their getaway fell apart. This injection for Greece could have thwarted Kashoggi and Onassis from becoming drug king pins, and flat lining Greece's economy....Kashoggi was father of Dodi al Fayed - who was weaseling his way to become part of the Monarchy. Then the car crash occurred and Diana had a gender transversal and is a successful producer, married with kids and yes, the Monarchy has embraced it with privacy, dignity. Charles thought he was marrying a virgin and received such public acceptance, he went for it - since he lost Camilla (because she was convinced by social engineering that Charles was cheating on her while he was on TDY for a year. She probably believed it in part,  thinking she didn't deserve to be married to him.) 

John was still with his first wife. They looked like they had a great time, so it made sense they wanted their getaway in Greece. 

My highschool teacher had a wonderful course about Greece culture and another culture similarly -situated. Maybe it was Roman culture.  Their driving force was force.  (My new lemon squeezer was made in Italy and I love it, so I better watch what I say here)  My favorite was Greece. I enjoyed learning about them and we read Greek literature. 

πŸ›‘







πŸ›‘

Brian Epstein died in 1967. Sources said he mixed barbiturates with alcohol. Maybe someone dropped barbs in his alcohol. AI Overview says he died from a cardiac arrest from talking carbitrol to sleep. Carbitrol is a non-barb medicine used for epilepsy. 

Elvis Presley died 10 years later and it was reported he was mixing drugs and alcohol. 

Prince - same thing. I'm sure there are many others. 

Trump torched Paradise CA! People were burned to ashes! He got tons of laser weapons from the Pentagon behind James Mattis' back! Then he fired James Mattis - still pissed that James Mattis would have USMC bomb the CIA opium factory in Afghanistan! Trump fired Rex Tillerson just to save Mile Pompeo 's ass! Mike Pompeo was the Yale grad psychopathic CIA Director who refused to take down the opium factory. He now needed "emergency immunity" so Trump sent a tweet to Hon. Tillerson and fired him! 

I have no trust in US Government! And I could say more even about this local government. I will be submitting a detailed Motion For Reconsideration on both  of my two housing cases, one of which is an illegal eviction, which never had merit to begin with. The Yale grad judge is probably an actor. It's all about someone telling her what to do and her not having the legal knowledge. She simultaneously granted my fee waiver on a motion to open and denied it without hearing it! Why the hell did she grant the fee waiver? That's just an example! 

I was up all night last night. I need to get to sleep and hopefully have a regular night's sleep. This blogpost is a tribute to the BEATLES. But I wanted to share a little to emphasize we have to be diligent socially and life is not safe as we'd like to think it is. Stay calm but if you have questions, ask. Those who refuse answers frame themselves. A wise Police Chief told me it's only a matter of time that criminals frame themselves. Good Investigators know this. 

I was nefariously diagnosed with epilepsy and was put on a barbiturate. For 3 years I took it, I was threatened to have my license taken away if I didn't.  It was a prison. I was mixing alcohol with that. I was on 120 mg a day. They were obviously trying to make me die. My sister was disinterested in spending time with me. My brother down the street treated me like crap when he stole my store, sabatoging my father by telling him he decided to break the promise of giving Dad the money from the sale. I lost $30,000 investment as well as profit. He bought a new car and had a third child. Enjoying being a "big man" to his own father who loved him! The store was GIVEN to him to increase his equity. My father ended up selling his retirement dream home just so he could give me $10,000 in cash. He said he could never use his son. Thereafter he suffered using stairs in a second floor apartment - so devestated to be sabatoged by his own son. I swear CIA was invading our lives so aggressively. I would get drunk sometimes when in the phenobarbital. 

It's a wonder it didn't kill me. After seeing a doctor in Canada and having an EEG, he told me I was seizure free. I was told to remain on the pheno and have a regular night's sleep. I did neither! My original EEG's required sleep-deprived.  I went off cold turkey and actually had some spells at work. Someone drove me home. I began feeling great πŸ˜ƒ and it was like a 100lb load was off me. Socially they caused my life to crash. People including relatives treated me like crap. My older sister obsessed about me fitting in that mould she imagined and apparently if she told people about me enough times, I would fit. My breaking free of the corruption once again pissed off relatives because they always had to label me. Not spend time with me or be a friend. I was just someone they could exploit. 

And now I find out I was forced on an addictive barbiturate when I could have taken a non-addictive medicine that was safer. The clincher was, I never had a seizure! The doctor said I had seizures in the sleep deprived EEG when he used flashing lights. They were enjoying the head tripping and the attorney who helped himself to $500 of my small settlement from almost being murdered - said he was filing a suit with the insurance company at fault to reopen the case. Bullshit he did! He was waiting for me to die! 

And all my siblings did was criticize me for getting off it. They wanted to frame me as someone who couldn't help myself yet could give a crap about my existence. After all, they didn't get rich off me because I didn't die! It's not like I tried to conclude that. They proved it. And to criticize me ... 

People, the medical industry is not on your side. 

Just keep that in mind when you see the doctor. I found out from going to the ER that I had pleural effusion and lesions on my spleen. I was there for a serious life-threatening infection. 

Though they treated me with a 24 hr antibiotic and prescribed 10 days of antibiotics, they did not rule out that I may need more. I had to see a different Dr as follow-up and frankly he showed no regard for the need for more antibiotics and strangely said I lost 1 1/2 inches and I need tests! I did not agree! I requested another doctor, which is always stressful. This new one says the same thing. Pleural effusion - NBD. Lesions - NBD! Fear porn about me supposedly losing 1 /2 inches of height - Big Deal! BD ...I stood my ground. My calcium level was great. I had no bone pain! I said no, and the next time I saw her she said the measuring device was the problem! Yet no regard on plural effusion or lesions. 

I hope I recover on my own! Their billing department is also becoming as bad as Connecticut doctors, yet they aren't as bad as the medical industry in Connecticut. I got so fed up with their abuse! People are just ways to make money, unless they are "insiders". 

πŸ›‘


πŸ›‘


$79 music 🎡 🎢 Package 

Rick Beato Music 

Learn to play the guitar the right way - hurry! Deal ends soon! 

@RickBeato on YouTube 

See my post here: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/july-2026.html?m=1

πŸ›‘


I bet all BEATLES learned a lot from each other. They had a good friendship; they were blood brothers. CIA used a Divide and Conquer agenda, in my opinion. Paul was all about harmonizing in music and life. 

πŸ›‘

Someone who illegally enters my apartment all the time put a bumble bee 🐝 in my apartment in a high-rise apartment building where bees don't fly. The bee was glad to get out when coaxed. They do much worse things, it's constant abuse by this conglomerate of people who are organized crime. Always mocking any interests I have. 

I hope Sir Paul is safe. 



 πŸ›‘

The BEATLES were all getting into meditation, In India.  Isn't it obvious that CIA split them up? 


πŸ›‘

Happy Birthday, RINGO STAR! 

He's 25 and holding. 

⭐πŸ’–πŸ’ŒπŸ€—πŸ’πŸŽˆπŸ§πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸŽˆ⭐

πŸ”΄

John Lennon had quite a traumatic life and Paul McCartney was his blood brother❤️ πŸ’―πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆ

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR8B4VbXgSX4&si=i6-zhbIdqwEFvmi6

πŸ”΄

German In Venice - Reporting in the Birthday Party for RINGO STARR ⭐ 


        HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGO STARR ⭐ 


πŸ”΄






πŸ”΄

Paul McCartney explained that John Lennon couldn't even see the screeming girls because he was so near-sighted. He didn't want to wear glasses when performing.


Yes, Ringo plays the piano! 

He can also.pat his head and rub his stomach at the same time! 

He's fantasizing about his octopus Garden πŸ˜… 


πŸ˜…

And now a word from my sponsor...

πŸŒΏπŸ’š

Catnip comes from the mint family....*
"I'm sponsoring this blogpost too"... Garfield πŸ˜»πŸΎ 

Patty Boyd loved John Lennon; she believed what ended her marriage was psychotropes 
I believe Yoko Ono was a CIA operative; and he was mind controlled. MK Ultra was big then. He may have even been killed in a car crash and someone else took his place. That's why the fake stories about PAUL being dead arose, as a distraction by CIA. Their mission: Divide and Conquer; monopolize the entertainment industry 😀
 Decide for yourself 



She knitted Ringo a sweater ❤️



πŸ”΄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Illegal Eviction 2024

Iran's Eye Has Woke!