July 2026

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/july-2026.html?m=1

That's crazy - link still shows 06 for the month, instead of 07.... whatever....

        Prince George 

Not all of us know what we want to be in our adult lives - but Prince George knows and let's explore what blessings and sacrifices have taken place. I've never met the Royal family but I have great respect and admiration for them. 
       HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE GEORGE 
He turns 13 this month. 😁 He had the man-spread early in life 🤣

I'll be back...


Do you keep a calendar for your own situations? Do you journal? Do you process your day by meditation, prayer, appreciating nature, art and music activities? Are you compartmentalized or "free spirited"? There's nothing wrong with deciding your likes and dislikes - understanding your own personality - having lasting friendships who accept you as you are - staying connected to family if that's possible - but avoid harmful relationships. 

Most importantly, avoid those forces which disrupt the relationships and your life, which you should value. Anyone who wants to take from you is toxic to your life. Decide that for yourself. 

Just some thoughts. And frankly, I'm not in a good place in my life. I make the most of it. 

🛑

How is it that this blogpost does not have 07 for the month in its link address?  The first time I published it, it was after midnight. It always worked before - yet my data must be routed elsewhere now - which may even be a good thing. I have no idea. I will unpublish it and see if the link is amended later..

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/july-2026.html?m=1

It made no difference 

No problemo 


My blog shows it as July 1...
My blog is not monitized or monitored....


Picture taken in 2025

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No greater love for him while growing up ...

Except ...





🛑

Ask? 

Get the 🤬 off my phone! 

USA uses Internet as a weapon - and look what's being achieved: 

Destruction of the economy! 

Trump is bankrupting USA, which is all he's good at ...

Albania wants his daughter and Eric Kushner OUT! 


     More like YUCKA - they use many brand names for the same crap! Agura Products - Emma Gut Relief (Ads start out with "Stuck poop?" 😝) 




Rick Beato Music 🎵 🎶 

Best Ever offer! 4 COURSES for only $79! 

Courses that have lessons! Get it as a gift for a friend, get it for yourself! 

I can't share links, I'm blocked now - but I can share playlists. This playlist had to be re-created because of cyber crime.  That's why there aren't many videos in it. SUBSCRIBE TO HIS CHANNEL. 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYt_s8ZisXB8&si=Bk7s6Ka4xG-j42wN



The $79 for 4 courses deal is only good for a week, so hurry! 







This child genius reflects a 79 magic moment🤗💛 that lasts and lasts! 




Consider giving children this guitar opportunity 🎵🎶🎵🎶


The MYA song is a fleeting moment...🤣... I'm a big fan of Maya Rudolph ❤️ 😂 

My license plate was MYA324 ...I was forced homelessness and my car was seized while on heart medication because the group of attorneys who owned the apartment building I lived in POISONED my water with lead, and the person in my part time job decided to make a heart attack happen when I emphasized I had heart problems and to please not have me do inventory in a hot environment and I needed to stay hydrated..He did just the opposite and I had a heart attack the next day🤬- that's how fleeting things can be where I live🤬 

Life is like a box of chocolates.

🛑

Structural experts call it free-falling as if it was a controlled demolition - and maybe it really was using geoengineering as a weapon for Donald Trump! 
🛑
                SCOTTY MECHANIC 
Scottykilmer@gmail.com 
Playlist: 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNVxSCZamehpexzK_grpW0J&si=McLAXZTVUO9PkJSq
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNVxSCZamehpexzK_grpW0J&si=McLAXZTVUO9PkJSq

My comment: 

US is terrorizing Iran again! Nobody reported a US cargo ship was bombed by Iran! US obviously bombed it themselves to use as reason for terrorizing Iran! 

🛑

What's going on with the Monarchy today? .. Subscribe To their channel...

🛑

I'm sorry I can't share links because YouTube blocks me, but here's my playlist: 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLuQ_pf7QlGI&si=SvrLAtffUyJeCdfl



🛑

I say this because most, not all, billionaires are crooks in USA 😤 This economy has poor building blocks! 


Good movie for kids 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZreV7bIjkSY&si=JIt1I1NC83bXZowa


Youth Commission? This lying judge? The Mayor protests rather than leads - this is a cesspool of corruption! They hide stats of how many youth are murdered in this city - for "being at the wrong place at the wrong time" ...Attorney Liam Brennan was made Director of housing inspectors! He promotes "The drug War is the problem! The drug dealers and drug users are the VICTIMS!" WTF 🤬 

That's like saying it's not the arsenist's fault - the fire did it! 

BTW, New Haven Independent reported the apartment building I live in was sold for a "whipping $160million" .. when that is a whipping 4/65th of it's whooping $2.6 BILLION value and they have a whopping $89 BILLION mortgage on the same property which is a whopping 556.25 TIMES what they purchased it for and a whopping 34.23 times the value of the property. 🤬
Alayna Stone is probably not even an attorney, as required ..
If she is, she's a deliberate criminal with everything, besides being a liar! 


I paid my rent! 
The Summons was a direct violation of her order, which she reduced to an "I was just kidding" order🤬

There was no Pretermination Letter as required! 

So they get attorneys to use legal malpractice to wordsmith the Notice To Quit as also a Pretermination Letter! 

That's straight up BS! A Notice To Quit is a Termination of the Lease! A Pretermination is a Warning the lease will be terminated! The same scumbag attorney - parasite to the HUD-paid Legal Fund - who started wordsmithing that said nothing of the sort in prior litigations! It is constant legal malpractice spurred by 
BAR ROCK Obama 
and his minions who help themselves to government money to make or keep them as billionaires! 

Consider the constant wordplay! 

They claimed I didn't pay my rent August and September 2024...
Alayna Stone left that out! 
Alayna Stone left out the HAP CONTRACT! That's the controlling lease! Anything the landlord has is insignificant! They can't have anything that is contrary to the lease! 

She ordered them they cannot issue a summary process - RIGHT IN THE PRIOR CASE ON DOCKET! 

She claimed the Notice To Quit was "spelled" correctly and therefore legitimate! She's obviously a freaking Satanist! 

They just keep spinning their lies - frauding records - and more! 

How stupid! She said I claimed I had my mail forwarded to my mailbox only - then says there was no testimony! And the landlord gets one particular postman to stuff my mailbox with mail! He's not an honest person! I just happened to ask a different postman to check the mail! It even had "mail forwarded back to sender" and placed in MY mailbox which this dishonest landlord tampers with all the time! Probably hoping someone will send me money they can steal from me! But meantime invade my privacy along with illegally enter my apartment! 


I will type this and make it a publiusroots blogpost with my notes added right where she states things. 

Please understand, sending me money won't fix this huge problem with organized criminals. If you try to send me money, it may get stolen. And certainly don't give this landlord money. They're crooks. 

She failed to issue a Memorandum Of Decision on my PRIOR CASE! That's illegal, yet again the Appellate Court makes Devils Chessboard a preference over doing their dam jobs! 

I submitted a STATEMENT OF NONCOMPLIANCE PURSUANT TO PB 64-1! 

Sec. 64-1. Statement of Decision by Trial
Court; When Required; How Stated; Contents
(Amended July 23, 1998, to take effect Jan. 1, 1999.)
(a) The trial court shall state its decision either
orally or in writing, in all of the following: (1) in
rendering judgments in trials to the court in civil
and criminal matters, including rulings regarding
motions for stay of executions, (2) in ruling on
aggravating and mitigating factors in capital pen-
alty hearings conducted to the court, (3) in ruling
on motions to dismiss under Section 41-8, (4) in
ruling on motions to suppress under Section 41-
12, (5) in granting a motion to set aside a verdict
under Section 16-35, and (6) in making any other
rulings that constitute a final judgment for pur-
poses of appeal under Section 61-1, including
those that do not terminate the proceedings. The
court’s decision shall encompass its conclusion
as to each claim of law raised by the parties and
the factual basis therefor. If oral, the decision shall
be recorded by an official court reporter or court
recording monitor, and, if there is an appeal, the
trial court shall create a memorandum of decision
for use in the appeal by ordering a transcript of
the portion of the proceedings in which it stated
its oral decision. The transcript of the decision
shall be signed by the trial judge and filed with
the clerk of the trial court. This section does not
apply in small claims actions and to matters listed
in Section 64-2.
(b) If the trial judge fails to file a memorandum
of decision or sign a transcript of the oral decision
in any case covered by subsection (a), any party
may file with the appellate clerk a notice that the
decision has not been filed in compliance with subsection (a). The notice shall specify the trial
judge involved and the date of the ruling for which
no memorandum of decision was filed. The appel-
late clerk shall promptly notify the trial judge of
the filing of the appeal and the notice. The trial
court shall thereafter comply with subsection (a).
(P.B. 1978-1997, Sec. 4059.) (Amended July 23, 1998, to
take effect Jan. 1, 1999; amended June 2, 2010, to take effect
Jan. 1, 2011; amended Sept. 16, 2015, to take effect Jan. 1,
2016; amended July 15, 2025, to take effect Jan. 1, 2026.)
HISTORY—2026: In the first sentence of subsection (b),
‘‘any party’’ replaced ‘‘the appellant.’’
COMMENTARY—2026: The purpose of this amendment
is to allow any party to file a notice that the memorandum of
decision has not been filed.

Apparently I need to start with "Incase you didn't notice" to the Appellate Court! The Appellate Court DENIED my statement! I'm Appendixing it to my Motion For Reconsideration 

My statement on June 1 most likely included that! I only had 20 minutes and the judges said nothing inferring anything they say is part of the 20 minutes! It is not! I found out later! The one judge kept coughing Morse Code it seemed like, right into the microphone while I was talking.  I didn't hear him cough at all in the prior case of mine (AC48452 and then AC48416)! I didn't hear him cough in the prior case before me. My words were changed here. I also listened to that recording. It may have been altered by their cyber criminals, though. - 7/16/2026 

A MEMORANDUM OF DECISION IS REQUIRED! 

THE COURTS ARE DELIBERATELY BREAKING THE LAW - TO COVER UP FOR ALAYNA STONE NOT EVEN BEING AT THE HEARING ON OCTOBER 31, 2024 AND YET ALLOWING A WOMAN 20 YEARS OLDER THAN HER TO IMPERSONATE HER! 




CHILDREN and TEENS are murdered every month here - how many are abducted and molested? With the "right" judge in place - all the stats will be buried and nobody will know! They may blame the crimes on the kids or just not report their deaths! After all, The drug dealers and drug users are the victims in the WAR ON DRUGS.That way they can keep the organized crime going! 

Facebook sucks! It is a malware Mark Zuckerberg created! He's really Robert T. Morris, who destroyed tens of thousands of computers in December 1989! For CIA - just before CIA crashed the economy of the Soviet Union! Just before the USA invaded Kuwait! And the highest casualty loss was caused by Bush - bombing the Barracks of The Division Artillery Enlisted Soldiers! 

His depraved plan to blame the Middle East was blown up in HIS face because Colin Powell and Norman Schwarzkopf made dam sure that  the military knew it was "FRIENDLY FIRE" - which even the pilot was unaware of! It was calibrated to deceive the bomber! He dropped it at a location his instruments showed was "enemy" territory...Enemy is another issue! We invaded for Bush to gain more oil power! There was no DEFENSE! Neither Schwarzkopf or Powell thought it was a good idea but they had to follow President's orders! When Colin Powell became Secretary of State, he disagreed with war after Bushes, et al mass murdered thousands of people and then blamed Middle East! SEPTEMBER 11, 2001


Happy July 4, which in my life reflects freedom for attorneys and courts to be corrupted in Connecticut! 

I recently added more I submitted to the court...and try to keep this blogpost organized. I do the best I can: 


🛑

Hot? 

https://buyglacierbreeze.com/limited-offer/glacierbreeze-interstitial?utm_source=google&adgroup=199157631000&ad=815171549650&matchtype=&network=&kw=&placement=&target=&adposition=&utm_campaign=23862418043&ts=3n3ZQnxLqFR6&gad_source=2&gad_campaignid=23862418043&gclid=Cj0KCQjw3qLSBhDaARIsAFTiVh5ddBktcXrEAWqRotmqG8rMgg2ajT04Yv52lwYsIw57dJ4_nIkHDIIaAnDXEALw_wcB&vid=fxMxbgcbbypQjNoQZ9BkooK8Lx&n=HLCcimmXSU0u&f=HXCfDLNCtCu9



Oh no! They sent me 2 humidifier/coolers  instead 🥺 This may have been a cyber crime in their system. They are very nice and attentive. Immediately responded and returned my money right away. I'm waiting for their return authorization. 

I ordered one, and got another for $29.99! Plus a bonus ...if you have a storage unit you need to straighten up - you can bring one of these with you to be comfortable while you work in it.  Great for camping! Uses a charging port - 


🛑

Happy July 4 🌂🌀💐

*

God's crying 🙂‍↕️ -9pm EST New Haven, CT 
(It was raining out)

🛑

petersantenello.com 


Images are coming out strained due to this blast of rain
*

🛑

I had an ortho Dr claim I had cancer of the knee; humoring himself with nonsense when I asked questions...I walked out and said I didn't believe him. That was almost 20 years ago! He could have killed me using that poison treatment for cancer. If you don't have cancer, it will cause cancer, destroy your immunity. We all have cancer cells in our bodies. Our immunity keeps them from growing. 

"in my apartment water"...not "I my apartment water" as so crafted by cyber crime 😤

🛑



It's saved in this playlist: 

Trump murders Iran's Khomeini again? 😤 
Scroll to end: 

🛑




🛑

Guo Wein Gai - the fall guy in the corruption scandal
Certainly he's guilty; but many others are too! 
Jeff Sessions wanted to do an arrest sting of over 20,000 indictments! He requested military backup for Trump. Trump refused! 
Video is in this playlist: 
GEOPOLITICAL ECONOMY REPORT - with Ben Norton 

SEAN FOO 
JAPAN IS DECLARING MORE INDEPENDENCE FROM USA
🇯🇵 ❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️
My playlist has that video: 
Japan makes quality products despite having lost so many quality people when CPT Tibbet bombed hundreds of thousands of people - including massacring tens of thousands of Japanese on the island they used to launch the atomic bomb in his plane - TWICE! He still wanted to bomb them a third time even though Hiroshima was surrendering! My father was a military police in the US Marines - he said all while I grew up that he just fell off a truck; back then those who went to Japan believed they would be arrested for espionage or something if they told people the truth, that Japan was viciously bombed twice by USA and they wanted to bomb them more (my text here was altered so I just clarified when I noticed -7/16/2026) was injured because they unexpectedly began attacking. I only found out because Colin Powell told me to find out the real story. My brother stood there while Dad was telling me, and said I was just doing it to kiss up to the Division Artillery Officers I worked for. It was like an expected ritual to forgive his sociopathic comments. He was the one who conspired with the paedophile priest and killed our own father, bragging and saying, "Dad's not useful to us anymore". That was the last straw. He did a lot of bad things to me and thought he was funny. Last thing I said to him was, "You killed Dad." 😓

Why does CIA want to divide and conquer families? Because it weakens society so they can manipulate like NAZIS. 

Very likely the cyber criminals may alter what I posted. I line through words they inject as a reflection they injected the words, when I happen to notice..

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF...

AI Overview and Gemini are malware Trump had US Government to pay Zuckface and Musk to create and probably blackmailed Google to use! It was first relayed that Trump ordered it when I first saw it on Internet. I looked in apps first to get it off but it wasn't in apps. So I looked it up and found out Trump ordered it. Since then, Gemini was injected and AI Overview is worse than ever! Hijacking GOOGLE CHROME! 

🔴

US politics including idiopathic Foreign Policy is rigged now more than ever! 

   The only party is the GREED Party!

🔴

This is yet another lesson from Rick: How to deal with the trolls that block you. ARTISTS VS FARTISTS 😅

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYt_s8ZisXB8&si=4KqtrfbaghdZyafP




Billy Joels loves Beethoven, Rochmonanoff, (I probably spelled his name wrong, my bad) and more - Rick Beato interviewed Billy Joels. Check it out🤗🧡🎶🎵



🔴

I've been a fan of Sam Lyons since HE was a teenager 🤗

🔴
CRISTOFER CORDOVA
- a young man who has been playing musical instruments since a child. He knew what he wanted to be at an early age



❤️💯❤️💯❤️💯

🔴

Everything that Russia says makes complete sense. That's why The Trump Crime Syndicate is blocking their press releases! This is only 1  1/2 minutes and first one I've seen in weeks! 

The GotIT MALWARE is nothing I will allow! 

🔴

If that's a snapping turtle 🐢 it could bite his hand off if it wanted to. 😊
         It would be so cool if someone could write a song titled "Healer Of Angels" - that's the title of Martin's book. 
ENOCH WILDLIFE 
Founders: Martin and Susan Tyner 
Just Amazing people -great inspiration on what dedication involves ❤️🦅
GEOLOGY Nick Zentner, Professor Nick, teaches at CWU in Ellensburg, Washington State. He has joined other geologists and have gone to Oregon and Utah. That would be a hoot if he or his Geology comrades visit your rescue center. ❤

My playlist disappeared; YouTube never includes them in my feed, and more 😤
I sidetracked with other things but sent them a few cards I hope they got. Susan's shoulder surgery was quite complicated and she's been in recovery for quite some time. I made some blogposts about them in other blogs I have. 
I can't share individual links anymore. YouTube blocks me. But I can share playlists..
New Playlist on ENOCH WILDLIFE 🦅 🥁 🎶 
HEALER OF ANGELS 🦅
Twitter: @swfgowildlife 


I want my llama! 

🔴






This bald eagle has lead poisoning yet TLC from Martin saved his life and he was able to return to the wild. Catch it in time; most can still be flushed out of the body. For humans, it goes into the skin - then the organs. Then a percentage goes into the bone. It takes several months so an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Herbs and spices do make a difference. 

🔴

Missouri floods 
🙃 
Colorado droughts 


🔴

Added to Enoch WILDLIFE playlist:


Lemons keep your teeth white; picture the owl with teeth🤣

I hear lots of friendly toots today! 🚂❤️🚂❤️🚂❤️
Train stop is across the street 🤗🧡
7/12/2026 

🔴

Decide For Yourself....
 

🔴

I scribbled out the explative for crap. A "mag" refers to a gun😤 aka "magazine" 


🔴



I bet the hazy sky is still from the awful fires in

CANADA - I bet that most are arson. The sky hasn't been like this every year. Only the past few years - after Trump got Xi Jin Ping's daughter arrested in Canada just for the heck of it. 🤬 That didn't go too well with most people, I'm sure. 

Ewww. Follow-up today, 7/16/2026 ...

🔴


🔴



🇬🇧🦅🇬🇧🦅🇬🇧🦅🇬🇧🦅🇬🇧❤️



Notice the difference....in neck structure...



Who overcame the odds? King Charles did... Queen Camilla did...and Diana was set on a much better, fulfilling part of life after getting a gender reversal..

Charles lost Camilla because of social engineering...convincing her Charles was cheating on her. 

They both realized they were living in lies..

And especially for the Monarchy, this was a particular difficult issue to work out. The Monarchy has developed a resilience from this. And maintained the importance of individual dignity, which is why they feel it's so important to emphasize YOU MATTER. 

The Middleton family have been great in-laws for Prince William. ❤️❤️❤️❤️


Prince Louis is indeed brought up to be his own person. What a beautiful family's they are. 🧡🤗





























Rev your engines! 🚗🚘🏎️🚥































@ThePrimeExpedition channel made the video these pictures came from. 
For the most part, it was a good video. 

Notice they bow to each other. How absolutely sweet. 🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧❤️

As long as they have each other, there's no telling what can be accomplished. 🇬🇧❤️


🔴

He was testing the weather 😛

🔴

Livestreaming Now....

*



Geopolitical Economy Report 
Ben is spot-on!!!! Subscribe To his channel! 

🔴

If you like fake stories from lala land that is really liar liar land, subscribe...😤

I blocked it 
Why report? The last thing the technocracy care about is being truthful. 



Why are they even allowed to deceive the public? They should admit the fake videos. 



🔴

I had a PLUMES MUSIC blogpost but it disappeared.

That stinks 🦨 
Here's the playlist, but can't guarantee it will be there tomorrow because of cyber crime:













Drama llama 🦙 😂










🔴

Well done, Iran! 🇮🇷💚🇮🇷💚🇮🇷💚🇮🇷💚❤️

Headlines before I head to bed 🛏️...
*

Gladys Knight, I presume 🎵🎶🎵🎶















You don't need new batteries
And the industry is unable to support needless demands - my opinion! There's a hidden reason - probably to nefariously access and chip people's phones. 

Goodnight. 
😴






🔴

The cyber criminals keep adding more apps without permission! 

LOL 😂 Man's Best Friend isn't going to let Turtles take his place in the love-line ❤️❤️❤️






🔴


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Illegal Eviction 2024

Iran's Eye Has Woke!