Images on September 11

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/images-on-september-11.html?m=1

References 

(For those who can, I suggest you copy these or at least take an image. Because my blogpost references get removed and sometimes my notes are altered also by cyber criminals) 

OCTOBER 2026 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/10/october-2026.html?m=1

SEPTEMBER 2026 

 https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/september-2026.html?m=1

IS THIS ATTORNEY A CIA OPERATIVE?

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/cia-agent-peter-hoops-associates.html?m=1

WHAT'S NEXT? 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/whats-next.html?m=1

NEVER FORGET 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/never-forget.html?m=1

Search on my blogs; copy what you want 



They keep changing this impact site, trying to cover up for their lies! No Boeing 737 hit the buildings! They are not missiles! They are made to fly passengers safely! They are programmed not to lose altitude! Not even the pilot can change that!  
SOLUTION MUST COME FROM COLLECTIVE DETERMINATION BY EXPERTS! Don't expect one pilot to share his or her opinion. They could be murdered or illicitly arrested for trumped up espionage charges! My father received the purple heart from WW2. He HAD to tell people he fell off a truck, that's it. Threatened espionage for saying anything about the USA mass murdering hundreds of thousands more with a second atomic bomb, in Nagasaki. Hon. Colin Powell told me it's time my father tells me what really happened BECAUSE he's a hero. 

EXPLOSIVES! 
The exploding occurred from OUTSIDE-IN! 

The 9/11 Commission was as dishonest as the Warren Commission! Elizabeth Warren's father was on the Warren Commission as a judge; Elizabeth Warren sat on the 9/11 Commission! 
JFK was shot by CIA transgender Jackie Kennedy! Jackie got on the limo to smear the blood. You don't see security removing her! 

Lee Harvey Oswald was contracted to assassinate a good man, police officer Tippet. CIA claimed he was forming a coup on JFK! They wanted his body to replace JFK's to deceive people he was shot once! The caskets were switched before transported to Bethesda on Air Force One! 




Politicians are frequently disgusting! 😤


I'm just going to post images here because cyber crime disrupted my efforts for a day. That's all I can depend on in this freaking place - to be cheated, violated, trespassed, invaded, and more! 







Commercial planes are not missiles! They cannot slam into several feet of concrete and steel! They are made of aluminum! 










































l

































China has no COVID secrets! USA 's Bill Gates made up that name! 


















My shoes were vandalized. Not the first time the illegal intruders have done that! They steal and so much more too! Probably CIA but the US Government is saturated with organized criminals! 

🔴

These images may seem mundane, I apologize. I'm trying to capture all those people who were near the firefighters. I'll explain why when I get to that point. 














































































🔴

Mayor's Office 

Emergency Management 
Tells fire chief 
"All units go down to the lobby" 
The firefighters were at their wit's end! 40 minutes go by and he says this! They are anxious to do their jobs! Time was of the essence! This wasn't just a job for them! It's a way of life! 



























































































🔴
*
















Mayor's Office radios somebody and says "call the military. I need that done now!" 
WTF 
He should have requested National Guard first thing! This was a disaster zone! 
Meantime, they tell firefighters NOT to go up yet - presumably expecting the other WTC explosion to happen! 

🔴








The video jumped right over the time I was especially interested in! These freaking cyber criminals have no value to society! 
It seems he was also with the partly balded man in the white shirt. Maybe he was his, Attorney Peter Hoops',  boss. He worked for a law firm but I'm having trouble finding the name of it. 










He's obviously stepped away from the crowd and looks up at something. Nobody else was so it's clearly not triggered by a sound. 
My hunch is it was triggered by a
Nefarious PLAN! 
Decide for yourself. 


























































🔴

It's in this playlist: 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMmDwby_aIyrwOBdL8cQSgy&si=PegLl6foJKSrxS-3

All I can do is post images. I haven't finished the video and am very tired. 

*More cyber crime👿😤

*























































































































It's not quite finished..
It's Thursday October 1.
Before I spread out my papers I wanted to finish watching this film. I'll take a "brake" at 2 for lunch/dinner and enjoy 
SCOTTY MECHANIC Q&A 
    Thursdays at 2; Saturdays at 11 🏎️ 🚙🛻EST 
    When he and his wife go back to Tennessee, it will be an hour earlier. 

I took a lot of images...got glimpses of what they discussed. A Family that didn't give up. They wanted cause of death to be the truth; from an explosion. 
















London, UK Coroner - corrected 
CAUSE OF DEATH 














Just when he says that - YT disrupts with an ad to interfere with my screenshot 👿
Programmed AI by organized crime! 




































Depending how close people were to the explosion, bodies were from complete (from 100% to 80%) or completely scattered. Some bodies were on top of highrises! It's because this family DIDNT give up - and wanted the Truth! 

10/1/2026 

NIST video, 45 min

A BOEING PLANE IS NOT A MISSILE, NOT 
A DRONE FILLED WITH MILITARY EXPLOSIVES (Thermite/Thermate) 
Americans plotted and planned this for years! 
Boeing planes have AUAP and cannot lose altitude! It is programmed and cannot even be changed by the pilot. Boeing planes are WIDER than the WTC bldgs! They are made of aluminum, as light steel as possible, not made to penetrate several feet of concrete, several feet of steel! 
The drone explosives went off PRIOR to impact! Slow motion images proved that. See 





*A NIST video shows this image which you can compare - no Boeing 737 went in like that! And people said explosions happened BEFORE it hit the building, thinking still it was a plane but not really knowing. 






Office fires are at most 750° 
Not 2,000° that melts steel! 
Diesel fuel is the least flammable and therefore used in planes. It flashes. It combusts. It doesn't ignite! It doesn't explode! 
I can't comment on this one because of GotIT malware 😤 

I wanted to emphasize that deisel has a high flashpoint and can even put out fires. 
Also 

9/11 Trillions Follow the money with James Corbett

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10893606/  

These videos are made by trusted resources. I copied them is section from my September 2026 blogpost. Images may be helpful so I attached them. 

92Trillion bond market could go belly-up soon! 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXITaRF5Vzng&si=b0Xw1HbGVK6iq2u7

This is Mitch Vexler's website:

https://www.mockingbirdproperties.com/about-us

ALSO 💯🌟

Ben Norton of Geopolitical Economy Report channel: 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSOIvNlQnoGyjwZDsSrrWVNG&si=fIQPWdPaCUKOk3wX

Stop the GotIT MALWARE ...talk about being civil and respectful! 


They could have brought in the aircraft that fights fires, dumping fire retardant - but no! Bushes, Guiliani, et al wanted explosion after explosion! And the fire was a distraction! The building was already wired to be imploded and CIA detonated the buildings fully knowing they were murdering thousands of people - including rescuers (firefighters and police) - all considered to be collateral damage" - like Bruce Ismay and JP Morgan excused themselves for - for making the Titanic sink Remember its sister / twin ship, RMS Olympic? Some say the ships were switched after CPT Smith ran it into the British war ship which ripped the same side the Titanic allegedly hit the iceberg on. That side of RMS had to be repaired with all new rivets and British investigators discovered that all the rivets on that side were made of raw iron, which was weaker than the other side.

Twin ships - Twin Towers - huge profits by financial looters who got away using the steamboat on the ship! 

🔴

Deisal Fuel has a high flashpoint and cannot catch fire easily nor can it be sustainable easily because it requires a high temperature and the rest of the deisal Fuel was much colder than what was burning - it also cannot melt steel! That temperature has to be 2,000 °F!!! 



Helicopter flew around and could have requested firefighting aircraft to dump retardant on the buildings! Maybe he did, even! He should have told others if Guiliani refused! Maybe he did. 

*




























































*










































































































The buildings were bombed by drones shaped like planes. The passengers were gassed to death and their bodies were probably in the industrial dumpster on a Caribbean island, seen by a stewardess on the passenger plane flying over. She wrote about it. I shared it in my blog. Search "September 11" and other similar words on https://publiusroots.blogspot.com 
Copy what you want. Make it your own words - don't mention me. What's important is your opinion. Thank you for sharing. 
Field McConnell explained a lot about this. What he went through after that, I only partially know - divorce, remarry, wife died of illness, he was nefariously arrested, and more. He wrote "Gadget Bent". He was a Hooligan in the USAF before becoming a commercial airline pilot. I hope you can find him. Google is hijacked by AI Overview and Gemini - they are MALWARE paid by US Government 😤

🔴




Explosions cause this effect!
 

Colin Powell ❤️ refused to agree to war
Remembering September 11, caused by USA organized criminals in Washington DC. Bush, Cheney, John Kerry, Mayor Guiliani, Hillary and Bill Clinton, John Bolton (direct access to military EXPLOSIVES, for instance), Office Of Executive Service, and more, totalling about 125

They told the public that deisal fuel caused the EXPLOSIONS which was a lie. The public is guilty only for believing the lies!
Diesel can be used to fight fires!
It has to reach a flash point before it catches on fire, and blows out easily because the flash point is replaced with cooler diesel or air! Therefore, its susceptible of combustion, which is great for plane engines because it has a lot of combustible power yet DOES NOT CATCH ON FIRE EASILY. 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTAKyJ4Be-XA&si=BarHD318D45YnFmp


🔴


Most likely these screenshots won't be in order. They've been causing this now for 3 months. 







The weight they carried was essentially 60 lbs to 100 lbs - which most of us would agree Is massive especially since they were going up the stairs. Some even carried people down! 





The buildings had floors with just machinery to.manage the buildings. The firefighters must have realized they were high risk areas. Yet seeing people falling out and some signaling for help caused them to instinctively dispell the fear. 


Is anyone else trying to find the logic in this aforesaid comment? Could this be one of the many psyops framing themselves? 


1993 or 1992 was when the WTC was bombed. I forget which tower. It was Bill Ayers and BARACK OBAMA who did it! There was detailed social media about it, including Obama wasn't in class that day. In fact, though, Obama wasn't an active student in Occidental College (using a "foreign student" ID) and he wasn't even considered an academic in any school he attended: Columbia or Harvard Universities. Recorded legal Arguments he made were poppycock! Much or all have been taken off YouTube! 





I'll be back ...

*


EXPLOSIONS cause this; not deisal Fuel 

Colin Powell ❤️ refused to agree to war
Remembering September 11, caused by USA organized criminals in Washington DC. Bush, Cheney, John Kerry, Mayor Guiliani, Hillary and Bill Clinton, John Bolton (direct access to military EXPLOSIVES, for instance), Office Of Executive Service, and more, totalling about 125

They told the public that deisal fuel caused the EXPLOSIONS which was a lie. The public is guilty only for believing the lies!
Diesel can be used to fight fires!
It has to reach a flash point before it catches on fire, and blows out easily because the flash point is replaced with cooler diesel or air! Therefore, its susceptible of combustion, which is great for plane engines because it has a lot of combustible power yet DOES NOT CATCH ON FIRE EASILY. 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTAKyJ4Be-XA&si=BarHD318D45YnFmp




































































🔴

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMmDwby_aIyrwOBdL8cQSgy&si=XVf2teInWHvxnyhC




They didn't realize there were holograms in the sky to deceive people while drones hit the towers...yet they shared the bare truth of what they saw. 










🔴




















I'll edit out any redundant images in the near future....









































He said the news indicated it was a Terrorist Act caused by someone in Palestine...second time Bush had media blame Palestine during this attack , which is impoverished so why they hell could anyone believe they did it? Boeing planes can't fly that low! They have been programmed to never lose altitude. AUAP Automatic Uninterrupted Auto Pilot - Commercial Airlines pilots cannot change it. 

🔴














🔴

Next video, but I need to stop now, resume later. 

*


🔴

I need to finish the NIST video but got sidetracked.

*These aren't in chronological order. Google photos takes them out of order now.🤬
*

I'm not finished with this video. I need some sleep. Just look at the plane image --it is obviously not even any plane! 




































The drone hadn't even hit it yet. They must have prepped it with a detonation. I need a nap 😴 - 10am 10/8/2026 






















I woke up and resumed this video, taking screenshots of more of the same too, to compare.




















The cell phone was on top of the car. Probably coming from the EXPLOSIONS at the World Trade Center. 








That's what explosions do, DISPLACE much of the debris. 










IMPACT POINT - three specific explosions 




Video obviously was altered here by cyber criminals. Any Boeing plane wouldn't show a little "smoke" after penetrating several feet of concrete and steel! In fact, many experts claim the plane is too light to penetrate it! 

Yet this image shows right after the supposed plane flew into the building. IMPOSSIBLE! Probably part of the hologram! 


It has also been mentioned that no passenger plane is able to twist itself sideways...besides not able to  lower altitude to fly into a building! 

The narrative we were fed was a pack of deliberate lies by GW Bush, et al! 




I was up all night, so what the heck. I.made bread. And made it using Coca-Cola 😂. 



More images from this video:
What happened here??? WTF 🤬 


*





























































Fixed! 

Next video, but I need to make a master list of my groceries before I do this....one of those dumb things I gotta do tasks....



WTF 🤬 

* I'm posting all my images - those enhanced and originals. 












 🔴

Compare with these images: 
*




They hold a maximum of about 300 passengers. Juan Browne of BLANCOLIRIO CHANNEL is 737 pilot. 

Don't ask him his opinion on September 11, please. For his own safety sake. I'm sure he has conversations with his his cohorts. 

A United determination will help justice to prevail. This country is hijacked by organized criminals. The people they kill and who have been killed by the same depravity, perceive it as "collateral damage" in order to produce PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES! 

 🔴

*





























































































I bet he's a firefighter 🚒🧑‍🚒🧯







Explosions! 


















🔴

NEXT VIDEO....




*





The USA underworld does this: 
Cause the problem; be the hero! WTF 🤬 


🔴





It was an ordinary day....

No plane would make that hole - it was a bomb! Explosive-filled drone!
! 





























Do you see any helicopter or other flying objects in these? 






















Study the images...
*

🔴

I backed up and rewatched a section: 




The Fire Department was NOT allowing people to come down to the lobby. They had to all go through the Mezzanine. NIST published a video to the contrary. That's where I saw a fraudulent attorney from Connecticut; Peter Hoops. He was working for the attorney he was obviously walking with in that video, named Bizinik - something like that. I noted it where the images are and even made a separate blogpost: 
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/09/cia-agent-peter-hoops-associates.html?m=1





































Father Judd, FIRE Department Chaplain 💙🙏

Do you really think a Boeing 737 engine would plop itself on a sidewalk without running into anything or anybody? A freaking cold engine? Several blocks from the explosion, which occurred before impact?  What does a real engine for that plane look like? 
https://secure.boeingimages.com/archive/737-Engine-2F3XC5S280C.html

*
A BOEING PLANE ENGINE IS THE SIZE OF A SMALL CAR! And they have two! That's why they are WIDER than the WTC bldgs! Yet they are made with aluminum, which is lighter than steel so they fly better - they cannot fly into the WTC at a single bound 🦸They use deisal Fuel because it's SAFER. It cannot nearly reach the temperature of melting steel - like military grade explosives! Yet you see the melting steel immediately! And it gets worse because THE BUILDINGS ARE FILLED WITH MILITARY EXPLOSIVES! 

When Dr. Steve Jones, physicist,  performed his professional experiments following the 5 fundamental steps, the debris was even still exploding in the testing equipment! Where are those videos now? He's a physics expert, people! That's what explosive experts take in college! Search Robert Snogres on my blog: 


How much does ONE of the engines weigh? 
737 Classic (e.g., 737-300): Utilized the smaller CFM56-3 engine, which comes in at around 4,300 lbs (1,950 kg). [1, 2, 3]
Wikipedia link: 

Changing plane wheels of various types





A BOEING 737 PLANE HAS TWO ENGINES. BTW, THEY FLY LIKE JETS. 

EA ENGINE IS THE SIZE OF A SMALL CAR! 
A modern Honda Civic has a curb weight ranging from 2,875 lbs to 3,252 lbs, depending on the specific trim level and powertrain (gasoline or hybrid). [1, 2]



Shouldn't there be more debris? Where are the other wheels? Other plane parts? In a shopping cart somewhere else, where they plant them in the street? Of course they need to.plant them where there are no public cameras! There is no report about it because these certain greedy American crooks are so used to lying they frame themselves! 

Real wheel of plane: looks like a commuter or private plane where the guy is...














🔴

NIST VIDEO 
@WTCFOIAVIDEOS 







The other tower wasn't hit yet. Some testimonies indicated they thought their building was getting fires from the "embers" of the tower that was hit ..
    My opinion, they-CIA  were detonating bombs there already. 
    Decide for yourself.
Look at these 2 enhanced images: 

The tower on the left had not been hit yet. Why does it look like it had an explosion? 

This is the NIST video...see? 







Notice the strange direction of smoke on the left  tower that had nothing hit it yet. 









Resuming at about 18min 

The "second plane" - which is really a hologram covering up for a drone - will be hitting soon...












Resuming at 30min.....

But I want to first backtrack because I never saw what hit the second tower. 
I'm getting so tired! I better do some things, get some exercise to wake up. 





The time WAS on it... I'll go back and make another image and post it under this one. 


Emphasis: mushroom clouds reflect NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS! 

*5 images: 



NUCLEAR EXPLOSION! 
THERMITE, MAIN EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL YET THEY OBVIOUSLY USED NUKES TO KILL MORE PEOPLE! THEY - BEING THE COWARDLY ASSHOLES WHO USE ORGANIZED CRIME TO RUN THE USA GOVERNMENT! 

It was at 13min 20 sec on this video. The object that exploded into the building was not seen in this video. 








This man was waving material for help! A helicopter could have saved him by just throwing him a rope that was made to pick up people, like what parachutes have around bodies. He could have fastened himself in and possibly more could have been saved. Bush and his criminal minions wanted to SILENCE his testimony! Decide for yourself. 


This was no Boeing impact! Boeings are not missiles! They can't fly though high-rise buildings, especially several feet of concrete and steel at the WTC! 


These images are for those to observe and decide for themselves. And also get more experts on board to have legal action taken! 

Mass murdering probably 10,000 people! That was estimated by a Port Authority officer. 

🔴

*










Resuming at about 33min 
Study the Photos and time! 



🔴












🔴




NUKES VAPORIZE! LIKE THE ATOMIC BOMBS DID TO JAPAN! 


🔴

President Jimmy Carter was a nuclear specialist with a phD in physics! 

President Carter supported using nuclear energy for good purposes, such as making electricity. 

🔴












This video was altered! Now it only shows a quick glimpse of Attorney Peter Hoops and no glimpse of Attorney Peter Bartinik! More CYBER CRIME to the rescue! 1:03:16 - above 


Compare with this: 

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF 











Hoops, then Bartinik, then New Haven, CT Mayor DeStefano? (Who now has most likely a generous pension from the city)  

That's what it looks like.

*




Attorney Peter Hoops is probably looking for former mayor-attorney John DeStefano...
I bet Lawrence Mark Hurley is in that line also! He embezzled over $200,000 - that was found in an audit of 3 years. No doubt he stole much more in the 19 years he was Prosecutor at the Milford Courthouse - having become Supervisory Prosecutor. And the court just went along with the crimes violating Attorney's Oath! 

And that's why they want to get away with illegally evicting me - to make me homeless and this time get away with murdering me! 



He was really tight with Congresswoman Rosa De Lauro. 

WTF 🤬 

This city is corrupt as hell. 

My landlord is trying to evict me for nonpayment of rent. They went to great pains in cashing my rent check, and illegally entering my apartment to remove the hard copies of my checks so they can make everything disappear and voila, they proved I didn't pay my rent! I had scanned copies on my scanner! I printed them and you'd think their ass would be grass! The bank manager noted on them when they were cashed. He said they weren't deposited and couldn't give me copies of the cancelled checks. I submitted what I had. You'd think the case would be dismissed yet the trial judge is probably a paid actor and Hoops Associates had a young man show at the first hearing - saying he was Attorney Peter Hoops! Then his father showed up doing the same damn thing on the illegal eviction case, which BTW, the court ordered them they couldn't issue a summary process against me but the did anyway and the court refused to enforce it! Attorney Pitt, the Chief clerk, said, "They're commissioners of the court. They can do what they want!" 
WTF 🤬 
I'm still struggling to get my rights! 


PETITION FOR CERTIFICATION has some typos and doesn't include the referenced pages to the Appendix. I created an Errata but could not submit it yet because I don't have WiFi in my apartment or the building. The landlord has been blocking me since 2022, though blocking me from the lobby is their new trick. The concierge says they took out WiFi altogether. Yet the network still shows. The concierge have to pay homage to the crooks that manage this place. Who the hell is the real owner is unknown - remains to be seen. 

DeStefano gave the property to Bozzutos to "develop" and Barrack Obama gave Bozzutos tons of Free government money! Tens of millions of dollars! 

There is more convolution where that came from! 

My blogposts are a hobby; not monitized or monitored. Copy what you want. 

This blogpost has been altered by Cyber Crime!

AC48416 is the illegal eviction case Appeal

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/statement-for-argument-ac48416.html?m=1

AC38452 is my Housing Case Appeal. I appealed the Housing Case first. The trial court frauded and used other means of delay...so I had to Motion To Open and appeal its simultaneous granting the fee waiver, not hearing the motion, and ruling denied with no Memorandum of Decision as required by law! I have no apple to bite, speaking of one bite at the apple! - 9/29/2026


Construction and Design of the 

WTC bldgs 

Because the technocrats either want to waste data, steal data - or just expect me to hold onto to the damn phone to upload. Kung-FU 🤬
*
These won't be in chronological order thanks to Google Photos manipulating about 3 months ago. 🤬






































































































*





































































































One video claimed the radios stopped working and the rescuers didn't hear the order to get out. Yet firefighters who were on the 17th floor successfully made it out but barely. 

Jules & Gideon videos (2) one with clock to compare images for this particular section - group of people allowed to enter the lobby yet it was cut off from the public. Supposedly they claimed they were stuck in the elevator over an hour and not rescued. "The door just opened" 
I think they were up to no good! 

*


























































Gideon and Jules connect for first time after towers were hit.



CPT Tardio said there was one detonation after another; describing a controlled demolition; which Dr. Steve Jones determined/confirmed through professional testing..A video of this was made and I assure you they were meticulous to the nth degree - that means no room for error! 
He as a professional, wanted to know the truth...



Revisit this blogpost because I'll keep adding more when I can

New video: 
*


She wanted to believe the narrative created by Bushes, and their criminal CIA-laced underworld...most of us did! His popularity went up in the poles! 
Politics in USA is a cesspool of corruption! That's why Colin Powell wasn't interested! THEY tapped him to be in the White House. He was even forced by President Reagan to be NSA when he was still an army 4-star general! 


Something flew from the left side to BETWEEN the Towers. WTF 🤬 😒 




It came out BETWEEN the Towers - black speck on corner of right Tower. 

This may be a stray seagull...after the above..




Best I can do to enhance. Really doesn't help. 
The way it moved seemed to be like a seagull. 
I enlarged 2, but other one didn't show object yet I saw it when taking the screenshot 😤 

Then 3 clear images - but they don't show in three screenshots I took! And the video has the round black image on it now. Probably a form of publishing right. 





3 images; one was repeated showing time. 
Didn't look like a seagull 

The black objects that flew around were what caught my attention. The rest I've seen before. 

















🔴









WTF - Kushner 🤬

He said he sued the Port Authority...and what does Trump do when he wants to feed his pocket? He sues for Bullshit. 










*




















bin Laden wasn't killed by Seal Team Six!
He died of kidney failure in the 80's! He was a diabetic! Not some respectable spiritual leader! Barack Obama 's real father was Malcolm X! Ann Dunham delayed enrollment at Hawaii University so she could bang Malcolm X while she knew she was ovulating to purposely have his baby - a CIA operative! Her father was a CIA agent! 
His family owned a Construction business which Bushes contracted thru US Government! 
They found out it wasn't bin Laden and we're going to go public with it. They were told to get in the same tank and US scumbags murdered them! Blowing up the tank, telling terrorists how to blow them up! Barack Obama organized ISIS and most likely faked being Osama as leader of al Qeada! 



👿



Cyber crime cut off the word "happened" 😤





Many people FELL - not jumped. Most likely explosions pushed them out. This planned mass murder was orchestrated by Bush/CIA! His planners totaled about 125. Everyone else on the bandwagon chimed in to keep their paychecks! To feed their greed! 



Some images will repeat because I backed up the video and rewatched to verify.

*








This isn't even what that hole looked like! Frauded by cyber crime to deceive people a Boeing 737 crashed into the building..Bullshit! 🤬



Fake plane! An unmanned drone filled with EXPLOSIVES bombed both WTC bldgs! 










Expert? Most likely he's a terrorist! 



🔴

It's 8:56pm * This isn't updating WTF 🤬 
I didn't get very far with this video.
.... I'll try to finish it now after a nap - 11:18pm 
*
The terrorists were American criminal politicians and elites! 


🔴

Fact One: Bush minions gave mass media the script before September 11! 

I am sure of it based on testimonies shared years ago, which for the most part have been taken down. 

Fact Two: Diesel doesn't burn easily and is easily extinguished even after more diesel is applied! As long as that other deisel has a cooler temp, it goes out! Search "properties of diesel" on YouTube. I saw one video where a man demonstrates it, saturating a wooden stick and using a professional igniter to get it to flame, then extinguishes it by dunking it in the diesel. 

*



























The images are manipulated by the criminal Technocracy to deceive and cover up crimes! Editing them takes a very long time because they slow up the editing, using Google Photos - manipulated by AI Overview and Gemini malware - which Trump authorized the US Government to purchase as a civil.WAR weapon for the Depraved Department of WAR - no longer Defense! 

I'm not voting! We do not have a free country! 

I will add more as I watch this 3 hr film..

I resumed the video...KUSHNER BULLSHIT REPEATS 😤

I'S PROPAGANDA! COLIN POWELL wouldn't go along with Bush's War Scheme! Bushes are such freaking liars - Clintons are liars! Bill Clinton is GHW Bush's illegitimate son! 

To be President you have to be a traitor to USA! 

*







No mention what building this is! He's too busy spreading propaganda! 

Most likely it's World Trade Center Building 7. 






Stopped at 33min 42sec 1am 13Oct2026 



I'll get back to that one...

Here's this: 
*





*


Reminder: Google Photos alters the order of images. I can only fix it by doing one by one. That's been going on for three months now. 😤 AI Overview and Gemini malware are invading Google Chrome. Trump authorized the Payment of these nefarious programs . We no.longer have a Dept of Defense; he changed it to Dept of WAR. 

Remember the saying: 
All's fair in love and war

These delusional bastards are living that dream😤 Order Of Barbarians 😡🤬 


























****6 min 8 sec so far...

The narrator is not providing real facts😤
Over 50,000 people worked in EACH tower! The Port Authority estimated 10,000 died! 
Obviously Bush minions marked these people as missing! They didn't have to pay any money to survivors!















Stopped at 19min 57 sec ...

Planes are not missiles! 
✈️No plane is capable of penetrating all that concrete and steel 
🛩️Boeing planes are WIDER than the WTC bldgs 
🛬Boeing planes are programmed to never lose altitude - never hit a high-rise in NYC. It's called AUAP Automatic Uninterrupted Auto Pilot 

They were explosive filled drones the shape of small planes! 

American politicians and elites caused September 11! 

Witnesses said the object exploded BEFORE it hit the building! 

The hologram disappeared 

This was a hologram. In my opinion the direction was even fictional. 




The Chief reported what he experienced, yet at some point early on, he had to have realized the buildings were prepped for a controlled demolition and the Mayor's office was in on it! They were refusing to allow the firefighters to go up, for over 40 minutes, and firefighters stayed calm but were pissed! 
Stopped at 27min 40 Sec 

There would be more detail if it was a real plane! 


Do not think of this as 
"We were fooled" 

These organized criminals violate public trust every single day!!!

THEY are the virus of corruption! The only virus that is a GLOBAL EMERGENCY! 

Intelligence in China intercepted the virus that Bill Gates had a scientist at a North Carolina lab make.  China replaced it with the common flu! That's why they changed Wuhan Virus to Coronavirus right in front of the Bill Gates minions! The patients who were supposed to die just had the flu! It was the peaceful means to diffuse the situation without violence, without war. 

macrotrends.net reports the facts for marketing and research firms. 

The death rate was never even higher than the birth rate! There was no crisis even! 

These New World Order psychopaths expected their devious plans to work yet everything is blowing up in their faces! 

And there is a HEALTHY WORLD ORDER forming! Without the organized criminals who control the US Government! 

If you agree, please share this and make it your own words even if you say the same thing - your opinion matters! I'm not monitizing or monitoring anything! My life has been greatly damaged by organized crime! 

We are the "David"

   They are the "Goliath"

We have the "rock" that will take them out because they frame themselves! Like fossils, they cannot get away with this - we know who they are, we saw what they did! 


This is an explosion! Not a hijacked plane trying to.penetrate what it can't penetrate! The tech scumbags are now altering what is presented to the public, along with taking down factual videos. 

The plane would have jarred the building, unable to penetrate especially since the building could wobble on impact! 

The plane would have fallen to the ground! 

There was no story about explosives on board! These lying crooks changed the scenerio because so many of us know they are lying! 

*




explosions - military explosives - melting steel!. Deisel fires cannot melt steel! Deisel can put out fires - it only burns when it reaches a high flashpoint. It's not like gasoline! 

These people were pushed out by explosives! They didn't commit suicide for the most part! They fell with heads down - they were blasted out like cannon balls, aleast most of them were! 


It was happening more frequently because more explosives were going off! 



They weren't taking their lives! They were blasted out of the buildings! At least the majority were! 



40 minutes in the damn lobby - ordered to stand down, pissing off the firefighters! I saw the NIST video. The Office of Emergency Management didn't want them to all go up because they knew the other tower would be bombed! Mayor Guiliani and his conspirators were part of the September 11 mass murdering plot! 


Firefighters knew they could do one floor in a minute, They were forced to wait 40 minutes in the lobby! They must have shot right up.when they were finally given the okay! Here people were falling out of the building!.
They train for this! They knew the dangers! 
Yes, it was very difficult! But the most difficult thing was the fact the USA underworld caused it all! They wanted as many to die as possible, so no one would disagree with war! That's why they waved their red cape at Japan like a bullfighter teasing the bull! USA was politically tormenting Japan, eager to make money on war!  Japan declared war! Washington DC did not alert the military bases! They wanted as many as possible to die to make a case for war! 



NEXT, 
I would have saved this to my RIGGED September 11 videos, not trustable, yet oddly I was able to copy the link and couldn't save it to a playlist. 

He said "we thought it was a bomb" yet --
He said his boss knew it was a plane that was going to hit the WTC. His company must be affiliated with the underworld of USA - organized criminals 😤 🤬 So why the hell didn't his "caring boss" tell them to take cover??? Did he call anyone that he saw that? Obviously not! 









*

No mention of Billy Fortney's company. It was one of these three: 

Data Source of All companies in North Tower: 

🔴

His company was probably SMW Trading...






🔴

New video: 

Images are not in order yet provide you examples of the horrific situation 😡
*






































































Resumed: I'm not sure if I can tell where * left off but I'll do my best: 
*

































































To be continued. Stopped at 1hr 3min 
I need a nap 😴 
*

More testimonies 

*














































































🔴

Why would a bird fly into an explosion? 
*






























🔴

Video: 







First  7 minutes. I need to resume this later. 
The lies are pissing me off 🤬







No plane hit the towers! Boeing planes are not missiles! 
The only one that claimed there was a bomb was the one that fake-crashed in PA ...And media said it was shot down by an Army jet (Hooligans, based in N Dakota, I think) 

They screwed up the facts! The crash site was like a movie set! Those videos on it were taken down byYouTube 😤o




*
🔴 I'm baffled how many professionals support the Boeing 737 crash story!

1. No Boeing is made to penetrate several feet of steel, several feet of concrete! They are made of aluminum to fly, not be missiles!

2. Boeing 737 planes have AUAP Automatic Uninterrupted Auto Pilot, which prevents them from  flying below programmed altitude!

3.  A Boeing 737 is WIDER than the WTC bldg!

4. Deisel has a high flash point and is considered the safest fuel for flying aircraft. It does not catch on fire easily! And it can even put itself out using colder deisel. There is much more!
My blogs are not monitized or monitored. Copy what you want.

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/never-forget.html?m=1

🔴

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-911REPORT/pdf/GPO-911REPORT.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worth_(film)

https://www.cnn.com/2026/09/11/us/video/9-11-timeline-minute-by-minute-25-year-later-digvid

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/17nwo84/final_destination_2000_came_out_just_before_911/

https://www.npr.org/2026/09/06/nx-s1-5950435/cineplexity-the-movies-that-tried-to-make-sense-of-9-11

Loose Change (film)

9/11 Trillions Follow the money with James Corbett
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10893606/

If you want to be entertained by nonsense:
https://www.cfr.org/articles/seven-movies-worth-watching-about-911























Resuming this video, but I can't say it's any easier. 




Cyber crime disrupted my post! 





Plane parts fell off before hitting the Tower - but they show plane in tact - the Shadow plane, that is! Since drones filled with military explosives went into the WTC bldgs 



Detail of helicopter but Boeing 10 times larger looks like a shadow from same distance! #ISmellAHologram 






I'm taking a break again. WTF 🤬 - 8:39pm Thursday 10/15/2026 

I'm also resuming the AI Overview and Gemini malware 🤬 as you may notice.... 2:14am 10/16/2026
*





I typed this in "edit" to put on the image; instead CYBER CRIME FRAUDS MY TEXT WHEN I.PUT IT ON THE IMAGE, as you can see. I'll have to figure out what to do so My comments are considered but people who read these are not annoyed. 
🚧 I'm sharing this group of images now to bring more clarity: I wish I could trim off the images - obviously made this way by the Technocrats to hide the facts. Every time I edit an image, it takes a long time - that's more cyber crime they add to the struggles. 

These are in reverse chronological order, caused by AI Overview and Gemini malware - I presume. Possibly Google Photos. It's been going on since Trump cyber-raped Google Chrome with AI Overview and Gemini malware! 











🚧
These cyber criminals are really screwing with my phone! I will enlarge these a bit to compensate for the nefarious sides which make the images smaller. 😤 No doubt they are in reverse chronological order again. I sporadically showed the time on the video. 
*





































I thought this service was impressive in their presentation 





Reminder, these are clips from a variety of videos, which this channel created. 

🚧
*








🚧 

"We don't know"....yet they WOULD know because of a number of mechanisms on the planes to to message Boeing - to message FAA if they are being hijacked! Including the airline stewardess being able to alert authorities! You think with all the calls made - that family and friends wouldn't call authorities? This is 1000% false flag event and people are afraid to investigate or speak out because the US Presidents are terrorists! CIA are Terrorists! Decide for yourself. 

*
As much as I'd like the coupon - when I saw Meta - it's obviously a Zuckface tactic! Reminder: Mark Zuckerberg is really Robert T Morris who spread the Morris Worm in December 1988! Destroying all computers in USA EXCEPT Apple 🍎! I shared my conclusion of this in http://publiusroots.blogspot.com a long time ago. It was one of the first blogposts I made in it probably. My blogs are not monitized or monitored. Copy what you want. We need Peace ✌️ 
We need accountability 😡 ⚖️ Justice 
We need an Economic system to allow prosperity for all who work hard and are honest. 







Physics experts can scientifically determine 
No planes hit the WTC bldgs! 
They were unmanned explosve filled drones shaped like small planes. They used hograms and sound effects TO DISTRACT 
Which is a key "fingerprint " or Modus Operandi of CIA, who murdered JFK and used the Warren Commission to cover up, not disclose investigation - and all at the cost of US Government - PUBLIC MONEY! 






🚧










































ONLY licensed locksmiths should have this tool! 





































There may have been repeats because the image I took to use as a "place mark" seemed to have been missing. Time now, for me is 4:17am. Use that as a reference also. 

🚧
Nobody should have this laser, unless authorization/licensing is attained! It is a weapon! That's obvious! 


















*


🚧
















































I'm needing a break again. This is such an intense conglomeration of September 11 videos. Tears are rolling in my face again. 
*
I'll be back - 5:03am 10/16/2026 
I'm going to watch the recent interview with Michael Hudson, phD GLOBAL ECONOMIST






🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

I'm taking a break...

I need to resume that but now, have landed here. I'll add/insert  more screenshots of the previous one when I get back to it. -10am Thursday 10/15/2026 


*










* I stopped watching because he's obviously fed what to say. Following the criminal underworld. He said Port Authority owned the WTC bldgs. WTF 🤬 Silverstein, I think, was the owner. 

He says both towers lost power; he ends up going into the North Tower, [which was the first one bombed by a drone] and nobody was in the lobby even though there was no electricity , etc - then he says, he went out and then found out both towers were "hit" ...funds out? The South tower has no power, just like the North Tower. I'm finding his testimony difficult to swallow. 


🔴

NIST WTC Website ...

*






This man had no clothes on. They didn't wrap him in a blanket from their supplies. My conclusion is this was a paid actor🤬 

To give the allusion this was a drill that went awry. 🤬 

Bandaged where his family jewels are... WTF 🤬 



CIA love to herd people, especially to their deaths! 

This woman may be a paid actor. No broken bones. No bleeding injuries. Just showing "she collapsed" like many others did who needed more help than her - unless she had an  underlying medical condition like epilepsy or diabetes. 






The sunglasses would have fallen out of someone's pocket - not blasted out of the highrise and still be in tact... WTF 🤬 

Alluding aircraft parts, maybe? If so,
Caused by the military-grade explosives 
Or planted there, like they did in the streets several blocks away with even an alleged engine the size of a wheelbarrow yet a real Boeing 737 engine is the size of a Honda! 




Car fires - yet not showing the building fires. They were only on the floors the alleged planes hit - with diesel fuel that would put the damn fires out! It only ignites at a certain flashpoint and is easily extinguished when it's not fed more heat. It never explodes! Gasoline does! 






A person waving a shirt or other material from a window - never saved! 

🚧










A fire truck weighs 20-25 tons when fully loaded.

My injuries were caused by a 20 ton sander truck, fully loaded, slamming into me DELIBERATELY.  
Ref: 

Those who suffered injuries from this - suffered from inside-out! Due to all the poisons in the air. And also due to trauma. 

In my opinion, there were fake scenarios as  well as real since CIA were main ones who carried this criminal -political Paid actors and more - most likely used to distract as well as humor their Depravity!  

























Controlled demolition! 




Helicopter - on site as both buildings keep exploding 

I think she was having a major heart attack. She lost consciousness. 



How could a plane cause all this residual damage? This was right by the WTC bldgs. The filmmaker showed them still standing yet after the attacks. 

You may think this man covered himself with a trash can and jumped. Yet he may have been blown out from explosions. 





Cyber crime altered my text when I tried to complete the edits. This has been going on for the past week-2 weeks.






🚧

All images posted here and below are not posting because of this: 

I'll start another blogpost...
"Images 2 on September 11" 

...Meantime I need a nap. - 4:59am 10/17/2026 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illegal Eviction 2024

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Trump's Era is Over And More!