Plumesmusic Singing To Animals
Link to this blogpost
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/11/plumesmusic-singing-to-animals.html?m=1
Table of Contents:
(It is not up to date, sorry. This is a hobby. Copy what you want. Share it! Make it your own words - your opinion matters) you should be able to use the search bar which Blogger added ๐ฅฐ Thank you Blogger...
https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1
Compilation, 10min
https://youtu.be/8HvKQZL-A1c?si=NGcKyFlxlCyvJBlT
๐ฅฐ
The Bread winner ๐คฃ
YouTube is blocking me from sharing links now ๐ค...so you'll have to look them up.
Google photos puts my uploads in reverse order now, for about 2 months. I've been so busy working on court documents. that I haven't been able watch his videos for a while.
I just don't have time to upload one by one screenshots.
Elephants ๐ DANCE
๐
๐
I can't share the link but this YouTube short will give you warm fuzzies.
๐
๐ด
๐๐ค
Google photos is mucking up my images with the black EDGEs again. WTF
๐๐ค๐ต๐ถ๐ผ๐๐ค



























































Comments
Post a Comment