Ukraine War Update

 Ukraine WAR Update 

Link for this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/09/ukraine-war-update.html?m=1v 

Table of Contents: 

(It is not up to date, sorry. This is a hobby. Copy what you want. Make it your own words) 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1  

Link for this full War update is here, about 45minutes: 

https://youtu.be/bjxbE-m3Jdo?si=wKsSm-_aa3DpDJnn

Investigation request regarding the Germans who destroyed NordStreem ships with explosives like a day at the park!  And just after this the underworld ramp things up by causing several internet devices to blow up! Can they do this with anyone's device? I doubt the devices were special made for this...and they probably decided to blow them up just recently, reacting to the collective desire for peace - they don't want peace! They want war. And

Reporting 

His Excellency Sergey Lavrov, 

Foreign Minister of Russia 

πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί❤️

This is an example of MANY of my struggles:


Screenshots to follow...

Give me some time, I am not feeling well. 

Google Assistant has been disabled much before this. They harass me because I made frequent comments on previous Livestream where world leaders were debating on Ukraine terrorism. Some made excuses, denied - ridiculous! 


I also said, get off my f*king phone but they knew I was taking screenshots! They altered the pictures and took out my cussing at them for trespassing on my phone! 
 



This is cyber crime by the criminal Technocracy! 😀 I can never edit my comments and they change words I type to something else, including spelling!
 And now they do this, kick me out of my tab to manipulate! -- 5:25pm 


 

Those are some recent struggles with malware caused by the Technocracy 😀

I will be back. 

I need to get some sleep now. This flu makes me so weak. 3:31pm EST 

I couldn't sleep. Please, people, share this! I will just post the screenshots I have with no modifications, cropping. Bare in mind The Technocracy now interfere with them being in order usually. 

5:02pm 

I am trying but they have corrupted access to my screenshot files! 


















































Posted 5:27pm - I am not finished watching the video. I get very emotional about the brutality and terrorism that USA causes!

    They don't even care about their own people and are now using malware to disrupt what I say as if it still doesn't exist! 




 
I wouldn't even use Internet if it wasn't for these political crimes, brutality, New World Order of Barbarians! 

I need to get some rest now.
Thank you for spreading this video. πŸ˜₯
5:33pm 

So why isn't the story on two incidences of Hezbollah devices blowing up - even trending on Twitter? Were they fake stories,? 


I needs nap. 10:34pm 9/18/2024

😐

Dares? This says it all! He has the diplomacy of a sewer rat! 

@mfa_russia
@KremlinRussia_E
@Russia
Don't let the door hit you in the asset on your way out Stoltenberg! I speak for the military that Zelensky enjoys murdering as POW's, and more!
The quickest way to end a war is not incite it to begin with!
https://www.youtube.com/live/4hjS0YwDm6s?si=L596CquGuLUFvSpa



@KremlinRussia_E
@mfa_russia
#UjraineInvasionOfRussia
#NAZITerrorism
#CyberCrime
My comment is attached
https://youtu.be/mKrCQyZDy4U?si=ftwE3J7oydQRE5cP









Posted 9/26/2024

2:08am 

Good night for now....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take A Brake With Scotty

SunriseCT

Economy: Macro and Micro