FRAUD

 Link for this Blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/02/fraud.html?m=1  



Table Of Contents

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/01/table-of-round-tents.html?m=1

TODAY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY

FRAUD

In fact, every day is!

πŸ‘Ώ 

And Today, 2/27/2024

Is brought to you by

TOTAL AD BLOCK 

https://smartphonetechtips.com/ipontabmoband-v1?cep=oPe9UIpQfIj8GFItE60vXrSXkojgEkBnN6SAd4K-vMPut3U8rcOqcc3qCcQdoftW9XV96WaKE7CrB-L2Juu2Xx4zQRzEgOdn7WIa189D_6hGFXH0ESpDu2Mu4PKUL5sAe_ODVX4BBzoXGEiv6dLLXdmkMw0gOD_NTfyChvoj6Li83QmsJHiA-OBTs7SYMhplsokbq0rLuhIPzBa71BNMwiRrvH52Vfiswmrhy9AET-sfHX5Jw64oZt8VToNYjEdYhmZcMMiTjY3zN2GY_fMKLK3bOpY9X48TachD5CdTDYbql7HcnWTIQDJLWqcB8u6Mff4Bmk7AAPEsWuzFnVhdq7arNtCDeynBH-mna0_eKTLCo3KvO099K-Nbo8c7L4ZoaIzVAlm8gJp74NW1rLYD0tTaI0K-fiGh5T3SgmkH0A3X2o5UGgiSaf3hvJGtrlARB0s6GwEZfpsCeUyZb2DZmF7Ar2-vBnoJJaNoB6W8OCd1VKutxhyi7AeQTk0L9GXod49Ugvy_MM_cwcm_wJL0WecS1JmwFLlq5y43chGWJvGf-xS8463yXBNWPMw2OwnVNFuG6bWuVKsbIlcoo6wjFx_jkYZGZrreu1PcC7zi__02Qw4JwAnJCag5aVTELv37hSW6Dc-55tcgdWNZx2NFiCRRy15fA8M2gLBg-dTQnhwANI56xPZ5RHxVQGGG5D-q7C-4oyHVQKy4eG8yXEFdsc5cU9lnxPF_GtKaKl5ymSo6Ms3cKNu4TrRTutrUqQBniblyB-6vc1vCbXFgsFQ3M_rcEgrYLMjmwmAJ47CV7vt32oH-KF_L8iBWjuICkL5M&lptoken=174709fb078722d0892a&exchange=ironsrc&publisher=bidswitch_ironsrc_249603&domain=&creative=25014960&landingpixelid=1521672&advclickpixelid=1521673&convpixelid=1521674&ppayload=FcriXcgOihqpWkGZoU8BC-Mv1nojXBE4NLcVlj5jO0ku3PhLgzdDbVJ3Qfnp1zc37OOQBEekVYSsVIExTZ7YyDxTUZUkn5TBZciOnrL0bM1r9mK7GMalfIhAYVu9pJmPPKEsS3jLgY4yLv7bUz6QVM3MyhQ9y-UFvd8IKJMgRhrY7C9NNN0GnMFvw84yx-mPLajcFGkJcpa49Xro2u7Tvrh-UTaXcuU0-hiiG9MIBDDVbAM

Wow! Huge link! 

Here are some screenshots








Hope it helps! 

The clincher for me was YouTube

Letting a pedophile

To encourage boys to call him! 

I am going to try it! 


Ever notice how Google Play store doesn't have all the same things for every device you have? 


They will screw us any way they can! 

All their wealth should be seized and they should be taken out of society! 

Try accessing Google Chrome, search for the missing app to download

TotalAd Block could be mimicked so be careful what you select. 

This section on MEDICARE FRAUD will have to remain as LAST one because Blogger/Google is blocking me from adding more below. 

Medicare Ads by third party businesses: OBSCUNDING FUNDS! 

I had over 20 screenshots just from today! GOOGLE REMOVED THEM before I uploaded! 
I know damn well they will remove them again! Their Snooping AI will delete them fast if I don't upload! 
I will try to find them....7 more were in Google Photos, so they stole some data and DELETED data because there were at least 20! 

















Hopefully they didn't delete these ....will try to upload these ads...







YT messed With my phone, below, plastering ads on a video that was playing. 

Posted 2/17/2024
12:29am 

          Texas Church Shooting 7 days ago 😠

    I greatly suspect FRAUD - it worked for Obama with the fake Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting - NOBODY DIED! ADAM LANZA DIDN'T EXIST! OBAMA CHEATED THE ECONOMY BY OVER ONE TRILLION DOLLARS! 

History is repeating itself - and the minister, et al are conspirators! That is my great suspicion! I hope people nearby in TX can unravel - like Sophia Smallstorm did with #SandyHookShooting #FollowTheMoney #DontDonate! 

The TECHNOCRATS jumped in and blocked me! How dare I claim they're lying! Sure, they may have murdered them like they did to Annie Le in New Haven, CT. Raymond Clark was her friend. He didn't kill her and the media proselytized he was guilty for a freaking year+ She wasn't found in a wall (aka subliminal message! Consider Trump's BS about building a wall between Mexico and USA - and why the hell did USA get Gorbachev to spend enormous money to "tear down that wall" because Reagan was part of the criminal underworld! 

It is either FAKE or the shooter was drugged up with psychotropics to set up the shooting! The real killers will enrich themselves! #FollowTheMoney https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZU5tUddjYS0&si=g1cdOrBzHqxVZLjP

Read the comments on this 51 minute video! People come close to saying they're full of $hit! 

🟒Here are more from that video. Understand, there are psyops everywhere! Paid by CIA! If you suspect anything, stay clear from it! 

Both Truthseeker (a very common name used, she's claimed her husband died, then says something else, then something else! I told her she was a liar! Most likely the acct is a CIA / military Psyop acct! I worked for a major who pulled rank on the full bird Colonel! I made the mistake of unleashing my emotions to a military officer who only cared about getting ahead for himself! The major was transferred to S3, HE got the major's job, and the Colonel, who said they would never make me permanent as secretary there, got promoted to a Lt General's position - all that fast! I was so creeped out, I put in my notice - even though I needed a job and no thanks to siblings who only fed the corruption because they liked the rewards! Then Operation Desert Storm turned to Desert Shield. The largest Casualty incident was Friendly  FIRE on the enlisted in that unit! My friend Lori 's husband, a CW3 physician's assistant sent me a letter after Lori called and cried about it! The bomber was calibrated to hit the DIVARTY Barracks! 


Now they are f*king with my efforts here - the TECHNOCRATS are chosen by Washington DC because they proved loyalty to the CRIMINAL underworld! 



This was more interference by CYBER CRIME! 
Looks like they got caught RED-HANDED on Internet - great! Notice the screenshot file numbers - no longer blocked - I could upload them! 




I tried to comment more on that video, search more but they disable my keyboard! 

This is the similar thing they did at the Pulse Bar in Florida when O'Craphead with his head up his butt, organized one shooting after another - as well as riots! 
#GoHomeDeray was a common hashtag bc the minister that took part in MLK's murder, who had the "House Of Justice" in NYC - PAID Deray McKesson of Texas handsomely to organize riots! Deray was a school administrator! I hope like hell he is 6 feet under! 

Those hashtags and many more were no doubt removed by Elon Musk, etc al (Including CIA) - I was threatened recently by him and a few of his organized crime conspirators! They sent a tweets to one of my Twitter accounts last week! Hopefully authorities have taken action because my apartment was ransacked also! I am still going through everything! It is not only traumatic for me, but There is no Justice where I live - the State is run by NAZI Skull & Bones crooks! 


Posted 2/19/2024 
11:20pm 

Over and over, I check if real killers are in prison, if they put innocent people in prison again....I have no reliable resources, though! Just Internet,

For example, Gregory Scott Green case - 
He murdered his wife....


Rev Senett in Alabama - I do not believe the fake sons who came out of the wall to collect insurance! Take their properties! CIA gives new identities to crooks! ie, Mark Zuckerberg is really Robert T Morris who destroyed tens of thousands of computers in 1989, obviously for CIA. He married a Chinese woman because like George Soros (may he rot in hell!) And other Elites, they use them to harm China! Mark Zuckface has not been in the public for a while. A spokesperson said he tore his ACL. If he is replaced by someone else, fine with me! He is the brains of the TECHNOCRATS, yet enjoyed deceiving us to believe he was the dope. And Elon Musk - OMG - he is obviously microchipped and told what to say! Decide For Yourself... 

My Table Of Contents is being updated. I do what I can, when I can. This is a hobby. I do not monetize or monitor! Do not trust any online "nonprofit" funding!!!! They are frauds!!! 

Posted 2/19/2024 

       FISH OUT OF WATER πŸ’¦
             FRAMING IRAN!!

 It's all Iran's fault! WTF ! 

That's a hidden message that this a$$hole is a stooge! Planted to appear like a victim, when he's a CIA terrorist USING FRAUDULENT STORIES TO FRAME IRAN!!

I cannot remove the corruption because Google extorts me! 

This so-called innocent former prisoner of Iran is described this way: 


Posted 2/27/2024
1:49pm 



I cannot send @EbrahimRaisi2 a tweet because MUSKOVITE blocks my phone to upload the app! 

He also threatens me! Will probably run me over with one of his Tesla toys which burn to hell very easily, have no spare tire, and more shit! 


🟒

I just placed notes on Alex NAVALNY - before I could post them, they are gone! 
Survived? Is this a hoax or was he given a warning? Frankly, I believe he was conspiring with US traitor -attorneys! That is what President Putin's main IT man was doing, sabotaging and conspiring with US Technocrats. I am trying to think of his name. It may be Dolytov. Consider the damage he caused to the Russian Government, strangled by USA - and that is why many were discharged, along with reorganizing the Government for security purposes - because President Putin serves his people. πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί

Navalny, who survived at least two suspected assassination attempts with poison, including an attack with the nerve agent Novichok in 2020, was the most outspoken critic of Putin's government before he was imprisoned in 2021.9 hours ago


That's all I will say about this attorney. Undermining government. Inciting war - helping Ukraine, helping corruption in USA - all to bring on a profitable war! 






Posted 2/28/2024 
4:17pm 

FRAUD is putting it mildly! Notice how above, these cyber criminals put an unrelated picture of a good person, dedicated musician, covering the evil of Alexei Nalvany! 

I don't give them permission to invade MY DEVICES! I have to constantly check apps to deny permissions I already denied! Yet they use subapps attached to disgusting ads that interrupt sentences on videos! The corruption is so depraved! They are pigs in a cesspool blanket! 

Spineless cowards who use force to justify their crimes! 

Posted 3/9/2024 

So much for considering Chrome trustable! None of these cyber psychopaths are! 

My Acct name was ME2 - they changed it to "Mother" 
I'mm so sick of their cyber crime! They sinc'd my devices, making the pin numbers the same! Another of many more violations! 
Fraudulent Company! 

They claim to teach self-defense - WTF! 



This Suburban Noise ad plays while I block the other f*king ad!!   They are f*king psychopaths! 
EXTORTION! 

DUPONT is a Criminal Company! 



My Statement 

Enhanced? No! It is opportunity to FRAUD! 

Sign into this site? FU! There, I'm signed in, bastards! Stop sinc'ing my devices! 
And my name is not Mother, Mother-f*ker! 
It's ME24U 
🌸
PU🦨4U😀

COMMENTS TURNED OFF - wonder why? 
The narrative against Russia is Bull$hit! 




This is just a percentage of the BS ads I see and block...most likely they are not even real companies! 










🟠


There may be a few repeats. I just didn't want to spend time with this anymore. I get sick of the Internet abuse! 
Posted 3/24/2024
3:3/40pm 




🟠
Here are more 😀














🟠

🟠
The money πŸ’° will be obscunded
My opinion! 

@jamesmattis18 - What was #ProjectOvermatch? I couldn't block the ad or find out who's behind it since Yt duznt verify.Trump erroneously fired Hon. Mattis. Now they exploit him to get ppl to invest. USA needs a STRICT  #RegimeChange @kingcharlesiiib @XiJimping @KremlinRussia_E @EbrahimRaisi2






Maybe I can find the screenshots I took of so many unproductive ads...

There are 276! I made an album...I doubt I will post them here but may take time to list the organizations. I do not know what is going on with this format now...I will come back to this...

Happy Easter 🐣🐰

If Google keeps taking my money without my permission, that will be fraud! 
My message sent to GOOGLE:

@YouTube @sundarpichai
@GooglePay
#Google #YouTube violated my account by taking money w/o my password! How do I find the setting to control this? You ppl keep altering everything &pissed me off my money was taken before I entered my password! 4/18/2024
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2022/09/whats-wrong-with-internet_6.html?m=1


Posted 4/18/2024 











posted 4/23/2024
11:25am 

A rant I went on, fed up with corruption! 

The ones involved with the Green Energy Scam are scams themselves, based on my discoveries.  Mark Carney, for instance - claims to be Canadian - English but has USA accent! And every tume I look up info on his bio/history, it changes about where he's  even lived! His father must be a CIA operative. My uncle was obviously one - very rich, acting poor! Had a Rolls Royce, bought another luxury car when I was there two months, hoping to secure a life there, my life was so rittled with corruption since the sex stalker was turned down by me, and I told him to leave me alone, he was a pig! In fact, my uncle was so crooked, he asked me to take his niece Cindy (I was just his brorher's daughter) to upstate NY because her plane in Washington DC was cancelled. WTF, like they had no other planes flying that way! It was a final message to me, thiswas not working out! He had kept telling me not to look for work when I went down there to secure a freaking job! Get a stable life! He was obviously involved with organized crime through CIA! I had sent letters to a number of relatives and they were the only offer that came back! I was punished for being honest! While gone for two weeks, on MY dime, he gets a mercedes benz using MY ssn! His wife"s name was like mine but I always knew her as Aunt Dody, so I forgot! I left his house, tried to get a loan, and was turned down. This woman said, I'm goingbto bend the rules because you obviously don't deserve this. It says you own a Mercedes Benz. I said, WTF, my Uncle owns one, not me! I called the bank abd told them to prosecute him! My father lived an honest life working hard to bring up a family of 7 kids, never regretting despite being disabled from WW2, always walking with a limp, having such sore legs, especially his knee. Self employed because he knew he had a better chance making money than being slave to a greedy bastard. My siblings treated him horribly behind his back because they were rewarded socially! I never missed living there because what was my life was taken away when a 20 ton sander truck tried to murder me "on a sunny day, the roads were bare" - and the attorney asked me why I didn't get out of the way WHEN HE drove opposite direction to hit me head-on! He was ticketed, a paramedic told me, abd my attorney  obviously ripped it up! Making backdoor deals with the town's attorney who, accused me of bankrupting the town! So I had to apologize for not driving out of my lane in o no-passing highway! And it was all a big, sick joke to them, because depravity was their business! My father almost died on the operating table, having to have emergency gall bladder surgery - AFTER he confronted his brother on why he used my SSN to purchase that Mercedes Benz! I just wanted to disappear because corruption laced my life all this time and my siblings only cared about hand-outs! My younger brother cheated my father out of $30,000 on the sale of my store - I never got anything - the only money I had! My father sold his dream house to give me $10,000 at least! And my brither's wife obviously figured it was due her because after all, she began dating him expecting I would die and they woukd get $750,000! Her father was an alcoholic and thereafter her parebts and my relatives exploited the hell out of me, with one constantly claiming I had to forgive the bastard who tried to murder me as payback for telling one of their big money-makers off! So what if it was sex trafficking! Probably for CIA, too! I hope I can get out of this corrupted side of the country. There is no stability. My uncle had the audacity  to stalk me here, probably had his dirty money flowing through this real estate. They vandalize my place almost every time I leave it, to teach me a lesson, crime DOES pay. They have an $89billion mortgage on a $2.2 billion building! The city and its govt doesnt care because its money!

what happened to what I said?...Oh, CYBER CRIME came to save the day! 

posted 4/25/2024 

This damn ad was hiding behind a different company! 
I blocked it and 4Patriots shows! I blovked that several times! 

I wish I did a screenshot of the prior screen! 
posted 4/30/2024  10:14am 

It's all smoke and mirrors!








🌞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take A Brake With Scotty

Yellow Ribbon

The British Monarchy 2023