October 2022
Is Artificial Intelligence A Thief In The Night - or is the thief enjoying breaking laws because of Artificial Intelligence used as a weapon?
What's cooking? .....never mind!
Not this! Which infers paedophilea!
So I'm coming up with a different idea...
I just posted it.. that's all I have time for.
TRANNY WATCH....."The Look Of Love?"
That's what The MTW is singing....
Suspicious signs of Adam's 🍎🍏...apple ..long neck....
"The look of love is in your eyes 👀...as we disguise ourselves you fool"..lalala 🎵🎶🎵🎶
They get by with a little help from their graphic artist friends...lalala 🎵🎶
Some poses show no bulge because the plastic surgeons do shave it...
Sincere woman-look?
Man's mouth...great for oral sex 😛
Anybody else smell FAKE? 🦨
Clothes to mask man's "shapeliness"
They get by with a little help from their graphic artist friends...lalala 🎵🎶
Some poses show no bulge because the plastic surgeons do shave it...
Sincere woman-look?
Ya feel me?
Man's mouth...great for oral sex 😛
Anybody else smell FAKE? 🦨
Clothes to mask man's "shapeliness"
Just sayin' .
Alien - alliance ....
And the real zombies are people drugged with psyche meds.
















Comments
Post a Comment