Link to this blogpost:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/was-dolly-parton-poisoned.html?m=1
Was Dolly Parton Poisoned?
Follow the Money ๐ฐ Who was eager to profit? I know it wasn't her family.
She doesn't have a family like mine - that hauled off and killed our own father to reap benefits! "Dad isn't useful to us anymore" as my brother makes excuses why he lied to me and made Dad die without Dad's consent!
This blog:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/?m=1
Here's a few playlists
Dolly Parton loves❤️ and loves ❤️
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcSo4rSH_dmE&si=jmlDHtrk6xM5dgiV
YouTube removed a number of videos here!
Does this woman look like she's about to die?
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR9VhtzkdduI&si=ZU_RBXLOPFnzhOJU
RIP Dolly Parton ❤️
Does this look like someone ill with cancer? It may be she was poisoned before or during a medical procedure. All of us have cancer cells in our bodies. Our immunity systems fend them off for most people. Something is definitely not right!
Dolly and Reba McIntyre - recent photo I'll post many family pictures here if I can ever come up for air! Too many problems in life ๐ค
Dolly miscarried her baby and had endomitriosis after that. Could it be the d&c she had to have wasn't professionally done? Did she even need one?
People who are loved deeply can be hated deeply by others who are jealous - and they also may be socially engineered to hate.
There are many elements which are used to divide and -what they perceived as - conquer.
Her death was so sudden! They probably don't want anyone to know she was poisoned ๐ข - it may create public anger and outcry. Dear God, ๐๐ I hope if that's what killed her and they use AI to make up videos, I hope the truth is discovered by the professionals. Dolly Parton was such a treasure to so many of us. Follow the money. That's what they would want if she was killed. ๐
Dolly Parton - 14 years old
I'll be back...
She was Miley's "Fairy Godmother" as nicknamed by Miley in fun ๐ค๐งก because Miley thought her godmother Dolly was bigger than life ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Dolly showed her badass rocker side๐ต๐ถ
Of course she was a natural beauty. RIP, Dolly
The image she used was obviously a tribute to Miley referring to her as her fairy godmother ๐
๐ด



The illness of her husband was riveting, I'm sure. Yet she knew he was in his last days and was preparing emotionally for that. Her death reflects MURDER ๐ Don't be part of a revolt, folks. This is also a plan the underworld wants - to divide and conquer us. An opportunity to institute MARSHAL LAW...Others have died such mysterious deaths... Beverly Washington at Yale University post office...she went to Yale -New Haven Hospital for a bunion removal and died! No infection control! I've had my share of close calls, too. Think about your own loved ones - most likely you will realize that healthcare is a medical industry run primarily by Satanists in many circumstances..
You can't afford to be sick for that reason also!
I hope there's justice for Dolly Parton ❤️ and those who her survivors.
๐ด
Images aren't in order. It's a trick that Google Photos plays now, for the past 4 months or so.
@DrFrita
Most of these below are from the video by Reese Witherspoon, which I haven't finished. I have to get to work on my court crap.
FYI - added to RIP DOLLY PARTON playlist :
And I struggled with my phone INTERFERING with screenshots. Cyber Crime is rampant, people! Watch Reese's tribute to Dolly. The video is vibrant on many layers: content, imagery, sound ....
Rick Beato CHANNEL ❤️๐ธ
My summer store was called THE SHACK...the kids in town named it and I carried it through. They will probably never know what a blessing they were to my life, having just recovered from almost losing mine. I told a stalking sex trafficker to leave me alone, he was a pig. Just shortly after that they had their 20 ton sander truck driver slam into me. And the attorney who TOOK my case was embedded in organized crime. My father wasn't in the hospital when he "woo'd " my mother who was weak with social skills and signed him up while I was in a coma. 8 was if age, so if I had lived, she would no longer have a lawsuit....
Many of Dolly's songs were on my jukebox. BEATLES and other hits too. Earlier in the 70's, I worked for my father at the Thompson Park Zoo - he ran the concession stand there. Our jukebox included Dolly's music also. ๐งก๐ค.
.....I survived and was placed in isolation for a month because people could only whisper. Attorney Frederick Kendall snuck in my room, woke me up and said I needed to sign those documents so I could get help with my insurance, which was actually signing my life away and saving the one who tried to murder me!
My store was progressing despite my small investment. My father was proud of me. He tried to get his brother, my uncle to invest to help me have more wiggle room financially.
That uncle was quite demeaning and later on in years I realized he must be a CIA operative. Millionaire who liked to steal from the poor like me.
I had another uncle who my my mother got me to write to alot. He worked at White SANDs Missile Range. A few little secrets she kept from me: it wasn't space ships they made; they made big bombs. He met his wife in Nevada. Most likely he was working at Area 51 and got a hype from having an affair with her while she was married...another deduction I made...and as I got older and more boring to him, I'm stalked by a sex trafficker who lived near the town my father just moved to, selling our country home. Unable to fix alot of things and siblings could have cared less about helping Dad fix things.
I'm fact, my brother excused why he lied to me about helping me get Dad in a nursing home that wouldn't abuse him ...He set up the horrific death of Dad and bragged:
Dad isn't useful to us anymore.
Find out how that fits in your own lives because what CIA has done to us for years includes The Order Of Barbarians Plan.
Take care of yourself ❤️
God doesn't make junk ❤️
๐ด
Most of my relatives were all jealous and did what they could to destroy me and were successful. I lost my winter job - my own mother snatched it from me and as usual, quit pretty darn quickly after getting what she wanted - destroying me. She broke her finger at home and that was why she quit. ๐ณ The window hit it when she was closing it. The last thing she said to my father of 50+ years was, "I'm looking for a boyfriend" which caused him to sob profusely, here he was obviously recovering from being poisoned by a paedophile priest - David Bentley - the Catholic Church transferred to Deming, NM - from Albany NY because there was a class action lawsuit by many of his victims!
My brother acquired my store through a quit claim for $1 - to get a larger business loan and instead of turning over the money to me and my dad, as he promised he would, from selling it, he kept it for himself and had a third child and bought a new car. His wife's 'inspiration' impressed Obama so much he gave them $500,000 of free government money to expand his business - which he bought from my father - at a very generous opportunity for himself - and never would he pay me anything. They also changed the name to disconnect further from Dad - and named it after themselves. My dad went almost penniless, selling his dream home just to give me $10,000 of what I lost. And I'm sure my mother hated me more for that. I would have never agreed to it if I knew he was doing that. He deserved to have a nice retirement home. I never lived in that area again after losing my business and having the priest I worked for in the winter enter my store and tell me I didn't fit in that town and I should leave! And that's when he gave my mother my winter housekeeper/cook job so his dream would come true. And my mother lapped it up, considering herself a "winner" of a game. Destroying me. I would have sold it if I could make a profit. But instead I was just too easy to take advantage of.
So what is the driving force that destroys families so.much? CIA, my opinion. Frederick Kendall was obviously a CIA man. His brother Donald Kendall paid a hitman to kill the President of Chili because he refused to sell Pepsi in his country! My father told me. Kendall was Probably an agent of CIA. He was President of Pepsi when Michael Jackson made a Pepsi commercial and was almost killed by fire ๐ฅ.
And notice how enticing fires are to the "You're Fired " President Trump! He purchased tons of laser weapons from the Pentagon 5 months before he torched Paradise CA - claiming it was a campfire, ๐ฑ He went over James Mattis head, did not seek his endorsement of that huge, huge, purchase. Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence channel reported the purchase and showed the purchase documents of all the laser weapons. Five months later, when Paradise CA was torched, that video was taken down, probably by YouTube or maybe the Mormon Church ordered him to - the Mormon Church is the largest or almost largest investor on Wall Street.
My millionaire uncle was obviously a CIA operative and stole my SSN and used it to purchase a second luxury car - Mercedes Benz - and "saved" himself thousands of dollars in tariffs and totally ruined my credit. His wife had the same first name as I did. My credit was excellent because I paid my bills, even paid off one of my two mortgages when I ran The Shack. CIA are the most evil social engineering underworld and pay people to be operatives of all kinds. Robert Snogres explained CIA tried to get him to blow up the Oklahoma City Murrah building for Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton, who is half brother to GW Bush (a month older so GW couldn't be GHW Jr) got Janet Reno to transfer all criminal investigation files to Oklahoma and the day they arrived from transport, the building was supposed to be bombed. Bill Clinton wanted as many children and women to die to make a bigger distraction! I transcribed a 3 hr interview and hopefully you can find it on my
https://publiusroots.blogspot.com blogpost. Blogger created a searching tool which is great. Search "Robert Snogres" and if that doesn't work, try "Cody Snogres" - copy it all if you want. It's free and I blocked cookies. Get the word out. Truth sets us free. Greed and narcissism are the two biggest "traits" of CIA - and they enjoy spreading the barbaric Hegemony - because they obviously get a "high" from it. CIA is why terrorism exists and the twisted thing about that is they claim they fight terrorism!
Take care of yourself ❤️
God doesn't make junk ❤️
๐ด
๐ด
My comment: I lost my chance to meet Dolly because my friend Herb's father was very protective of her and her friends who would go on his private tour boat in Cape Vincent, NY. I thought she was the "next best thing to cotton candy" - a funny phrase that depicts her sense of humor.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNC8yLq6TDw&si=qEh4MWGDPeoSC06t
What a shock to lose her so suddenly and I worry it was the result of a sinister plan. I hope those who can may follow the money to make their own determination. She made heaven on earth for so.many of us in so.many ways..RIP DOLLY PARTON.๐ข Rick Beato has that same type of look.on life, and it's not surprising he adored her as such a talented entertainer and especially for her love for life when she herself had such tragedy, especially when they lost their baby and she had endomitriosis after that and had to have a hysterectomy. It just seems in the USA, the bigger they are the harder they fall ๐ข and we have dopes like most of the Presidents we've had - except Jimmy Carter - that pollute society. Colin Powell is another great person, great leader who had a mysterious loss of life. He stood up to Bush and wouldn't agree to a war with Middle East after the September 11 mass murdering of thousands people occurred. He was in Peru when it happened. He spent 4 months of that first year traveling as Secretary of State. Knowing what a fragile relationship this country has had in the global economy AND society as a whole. USA lost a trusting relationship time and again due to frauds in the White House. Bush used media to slander Colin Powell, spreading propaganda about him as revenge for not agreeing to war. Colin Powell resigned and Bush pleaded with him to stay until after he won the next election. Bush was known for making hits on people and Colin Powell felt the burn - because in my opinion they tried to kill his son Michael when he was a Captain in the military. His driver lost control of the jeep and they rolled down the side of the mountain they traveled several times before. I immediately said, "They probably tried to kill him, Sir!" Colin Powell loved this country and he and his wife spent so much time creating America's Promise. The Bushes somehow wedged an Alliance in there and had more control and I never hear how it's doing anymore and wasn't at all impressed with the ones who were leading it last time I watched their video. This country's government is shaping out because we haven't shipped up. We NEED a transitional phase to place standardsnotforce.org - as the priority. Without violence - and one hope I would have us for Canada to aquire USA. Take over the government and save the economy. Mark Carney could do that. And the people will have less of a bumpy ride if Britain is up for it. This is my hope. Good people have not died in vain - and our country would have so much more to gain. And be the answer to "Who'll Stop The Rain" ๐งก๐ค๐๐



๐ด



















๐๐ฏ๐๐ฏ๐๐ฏ๐๐ฏ๐๐ฏ๐๐ฏ๐๐ฏ๐๐ฏ๐
I have several more. I want to crop them and my phone is like a turtle.. I have unlimited through Mint Mobile but I.passed the limit for fast streaming for a while. I'll be cropping them soon.
๐ค๐งก
I'll have to try later ๐คฌ
Dolly Parton 's 50th year anniversary as a member of The Grand Ol' Opre
๐ด
Yes, Dolly did lose her baby. ๐ She probably allows the denial to suppress unwelcomed comments. She was 36. At the top of her career. About 1981 or 1982. I had very bad things going on in my life yet felt so badly for her. Endomitriosis treatment occurred thereafter. I sure wanted to know the causes and effects. That was a crushing blow for her yet she certainly made the most of it.
Boy George said Dolly out dressed him on stage ๐คฃ
Comments
Post a Comment