Squeaky Clean Economics
Link to this blogpost:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/squeaky-clean-economics.html?m=1
Today is brought to by George Soros partner JIM ROGERS
His state is NOT Allah Bama yet BAR ROCK Oh Bama would like you to think so! The USA has many Satanists who consider their crimes as rituals and even curses. WTF 🤬
Why is he so squeaky clean?
I didn't add any of these videos to my NONYA BUSINESSES playlist
My blogs are not monitized or monitored. Copy what you want.
My playlist titled Nonya Businesses; watch them all if you can! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMniVXAFqWDm45--8QweU7Z&si=9iXtECQ7KoJx9V5T
Who is Gerald Celante? In my opinion he is an operative for CIA or the Mob. Maybe both..Decide for yourself.
*
And there are others who are in my feed at same time as Celante, who personally, I don't trust. As soon as I saw his name I recognized it in a bad way. So that was a red flag for me. I may have seen videos regarding him. Read information in books. I don't know for sure. I just know I have a very negative feeling about him based on things I heard about him. I think he's involved with organized criminals.
Definition of austerity:
Austerity: enforced or extreme economy especially on a national scale
lived through years of austerity after the war
fiscal austerity
a series of austerity measures [=measures taken to reduce spending]
3
a
: an austere act, manner, or attitude
monastic self-denial and austerities
I always thought of austerity as the opposite of narcissism.
I always thought of austerity as the opposite of narcissism.
The USA is so bloated by the 1% of population who have the majority of wealth! Organized crime right in plain sight! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfAE-bzNkqjs&si=aG5ykYAlpcJaT4a0
FRAUDULENT COLLECTIONS WHICH THEY CLAIM AS DEBT COLLECTORS!
I paid $35/month on a balance no more than $750!
35 x 36 = $1260
I paid over $500 over the damn balance!
Amazon claimed I owed for hospital supplies in the damn cited law on the small claim - more fraud! No doubt to help Yale-New Haven Hospital to get more funding using fraudulent data!
Plus continued to purchase from Amazon paying for my purchases for 3 years at the time I purchase, using my checking account!
I stopped purchasing from Amazon altogether by 2019!
In 2016, this landlord conspired with state police to get me arrested!
I was a police volunteer in Minnesota! Connecticut only wants crooks to be affiliated with law enforcement! My father was a police chaplain!
I spent over $500 in transcripts because my fee waivers were denied, saying they weren't justified! No preliminary hearing covered probable cause - which is against the law! Never any probable cause! Then at last minute they say the probable cause is the trooper's report! They can't use that as probably cause! The trooper has to have probable cause! The report was all lies and claiming a victim who refused to issue a complaint! And she even submitted an internal complaint!
When that didn't work, they submitted an illegal eviction in 2019!
I won the case, no thanks to the crooked judge who denied my motion to dismiss! He was called to his chambers and ordered obviously to do his damn job and administer the law! The case had no merit and shouldn't have even been docketed!
Their Modus Operandi is what goes on today! But the trial "judge" who is a fake and FRAUD, could care less about administering the law and is PROBABLY an OBAMA shithead! And Yale University covers for her cracker jack box license to practice law!
She lets a fraud appear as her at the one and only hearing I had - and the fraud said the case would be continued! It wasn't and my complaint wasn't even heard, which is a legal requirement!
Then they play their WUHAN - Coronavirus - COVID-19 fraud ...even adding more like SARS to the name!
Death rates were never higher than birth rates, so there wasn't even a crisis! That's why VP Pence assured the public there wasn't anything to worry about, despite Trump lying like hell and getting Dr FAUCCI to be constantly reporting lies to the media since it was illegal to place him in charge of the Task Force since the VP is in charge only - by law!
They illegally enter, steal, vandalize, and more!
And this illegal eviction case against me, which they initiated in 2024 - has become nothing more than a criminal operation within the court system!
THERE ARE 2 CASES
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/statement-for-argument-ac48416.html?m=1
Affiliated case, housing complaint AC48452
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/statement-for-argument-ac48452-draft.html?m=1
Accumulation of most of my struggles:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/10/illegal-eviction-2024.html?m=1
- posted 8/17/2026


























































Comments
Post a Comment