Dr. Steven Jones Physicist

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/dr-steven-jones-physicist.html?m=1

YouTube playlist on September 11 - this one is pretty new. FYI https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMmDwby_aIyrwOBdL8cQSgy&si=bQuzwZVkzxBR-MoZ

Suggested searches: 

1.  American Scholars Symposium September 11 

2.  Theories About September 11 

3.  Bioweapons Plans Annie Jacobsen 

4. I'll be back...


References: 

Order Of Barbarians: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/08/order-of-barbarians-book.html?m=1 

My blogs

Copy what you want. They aren't monitored or monitized. No cookies. 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com

https://fallontalon.blogspot.com

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com

https://publiusroots.blogspot.com 

https://out-of-bounds2025.blogspot.com

https://tarballs4u.blogspot.com 

 🦨NeemTreeBark 

https://neemtreebark.blogspot.com/?m=1 

🦨StrawberriesForTheSoul
https://strawberriesforthesoulpoetry.blogspot.com

🦨ShallWeDance
https://shallwedance2021.blogspot.com/


My playlist which I began today, will continue to grow: 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHJOjPdsnDE&si=oP0frIV5M8q0iFgI

Explosive-filled drones were able to penetrate several feet of concrete, several feet of steel. No Boeing plane could even do that. They are built to be as light as possible to fly. Even enlarging this image, details cannot be shown. The Technocrats are so evil and deceiving - which is why they keep building data centers to further deceive and make our devices TGEIR weapons by trespassing on our intellectual property! 


*EXPLOSIVES CAUSE THIS REACTION! 


THE HOLE GETS LARGER FROM EXPLOSIONS! 


I presume that architectural skill resulted in the elevator's impact to be somewhat "cushioned" They don't make them like they used to. 😤

I tried to find specific wall thickness; supposedly it's given but I'm falling asleep. 
Of particular interest would be whether the walls of the Empire State Building were thinner than WTC..Most likely they were. 

Yet they boasted they can withstand up to 50 short tons impacting the building. 

I wonder how much a Boeing plane weighs. 

*





THE HOLE GETS LARGER FROM EXPLOSIONS 


EXOLOSIONS MADE THE HOLE LARGER! 




You may get annoyed by my repeating myself yet the emphasis is deliberate because USA caused this - and consider how many Middle East Citizens lost their lives and were accused of this! For every building built, the evil underworld chooses some for easy imploding if and when they "need" a distraction; plan to profit, and more! 

Playlist on September 11 was Americans mass murdering Americans: 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMmDwby_aIyrwOBdL8cQSgy&si=uhRjNq30zlCmpB6H



This channel is fraudulent, I'm sure! 





⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫


I'm doing my best to collect information on this precious man - who became a pivotal point for society to question everything about September 11! 

He clearly has emphasized the defining moment was not about him; it was about the FACTS, about the results of his experiments, his tests. For him to place profession over career, was  and is a shear act of selfless citizenship! 

🔴

Now I need to work on my personal issue, an illegal eviction case and my housing complaint case. Right now I need to complete my appendix for the Housing Complaint case. I've struggled with a painful back and watched videos while using heat and a cold pack and taking ibuprofen. I succeeded.. I don't have much time to work with now so I need to get focused on completing that motion. - But at least I brought some attention to history that matters. - 8/17/2026 8:59am 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Illegal Eviction 2024