Bob Marley Murdered by CIA
Link to this blogpost:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/bob-marley-murdered-by-cia.html?m=1
A young man offered to sit with me while I wait for the correct train I needed. I got on the wrong train yesterday, August 15, 2026
What a nice guy! I wish I had thought of giving him my book on
New Order Of Barbarians 😡
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/08/order-of-barbarians-book.html?m=1
I have a sore back and the pain was getting worse as the day progressed ...these doctors where I go seem to only want to rely on criminal-run technology to treat patients anymore. I only have Medicare and most likely the doctor I had who opened a new practice shouldn't fit me in because he won't get paid!
The Medicare System should have stayed where it was, run by US Federal Government. It's all divvied up and the Insurance companies are obviously becoming parasites to the government. THIS BUILDS THE PLAN OF SOCIALISM! That's what Naziism is/was. Fascism is another descriptive "feature"
That's the motivator that murdered Bob Marley! CIA!
I can make a playlist and share that link but I am blocked from sharing individual links now!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKvoKsPHg43A&si=kdyzrjRdNDGfx1Ms
Added to the playlist above....
Bob Marley died at age 36, in 1981. Buried in his home country, Jamaica...My blogs
https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com
https://fallontalon.blogspot.com
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com
https://publiusroots.blogspot.com
https://out-of-bounds2025.blogspot.com
https://tarballs4u.blogspot.com
https://shallwedance2021.blogspot.com/
I'm sick and tired of the corruption
Tale Of Two Wolves 🐺
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRM6IHsSdYII&si=Gn3wTc0iVoOFJQ-R
See my "Nonya Businesses" playlist
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMniVXAFqWDm45--8QweU7Z&si=d6cx6ky05M2SUqh6
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/02/mass-shootings.html?m=1
🔴
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/08/cia-are-terrorists.html?m=1
🔴
Ref:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/07/americans-murdered-americans-september.html?m=1
Maybe have a group of friends divvy up and watch certain videos, share with each other certain highlights ....make videos on your channel; make your own blogs...monetized them - get this information out. Help promote STANDARDS NOT FORCE
Send emails to Dr. Dillard
I'm just a pebble on the beach, struggling with my own life. If I prevail on my housing cases, I will be able to do more as long as I'm feeling well. I share my struggles because I hope this corrupted - organized crime - will be dismantled once and for all.
Playlist:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMmDwby_aIyrwOBdL8cQSgy&si=V6KGrktNXX8S3vfC
Table of Contents:
(It is not up to date, sorry. This is a hobby. Copy what you want. Share it! Make it your own words - your opinion matters) you should be able to use the search bar which Blogger added 🥰 Thank you Blogger...
https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1
🔴
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/08/sunrise-ct-2.html?m=1
I'll add more Bob Marley notes, so stay tuned...













Comments
Post a Comment