August 2026

 Link to this blogpost:

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/august-2026_0545011556.html?m=1

This link is strange...but as long as it's not the post-edit link, it will work...I copied a section from Wikipedia, which basically took over the blogpost like a template...so I deleted it.  I published it before that happened. It's a bit of an inconvenience and I apologize.


Anne, Princess Royal (Anne Elizabeth Alice Louise; born 15 August 1950), is a member of the British royal family. She is the second child and only daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, and the sister of King Charles III. Born third in the line of succession to the British throne, she is 18th in line as of 2026. She has held the title of Princess Royal since 1987.

Born at Clarence House, Anne was educated at Benenden School and began carrying out official royal duties in early adulthood. A distinguished equestrian, she won one gold medal at the 1971 and two silver medals at the 1975 European Eventing Championships. In 1976, she became the first member of the British royal family to compete in the Olympic Games. She has been a member of the International Olympic Committee since 1988.

Anne continues to undertake engagements and official duties on behalf of the monarch she has attended more than 20,000 such events since commencing royal duties in 1968. She presently serves as patron or honorary president of more than 300 organisations, including WISE, Riders for Health, Carers Trust, and Transaid. Her charitable work focuses primarily on sport, science, disability, and health in developing countries. She has been closely associated with Save the Children for more than fifty years and has visited numerous projects supported by the organisation worldwide.

In 1973, Anne married Captain Mark Phillips; the couple separated in 1989 and divorced in 1992. They have two children, Peter Phillips and Zara Tindall. In 1992, she married Commander (now Vice Admiral) Sir Timothy Laurence, whom she met during his service as an equerry to Queen Elizabeth II.

What I was told about her kidnapping attempt was that her body guard saved her and she married him. Her husband, Peter Phillips, did nothing, only exiting the car to save himself. Right at that point, I wondered if he was in on it. She was third in line to be Monarch. 

I have more to say about this. Remember, this green section is essentially pure speculation by me. Yet I base it on the concept of DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD TACTICS. Most or all of which the Monarchy have high intelligence on now. 

Apparently about a year after she was married the kidnapping attempt occurred. Mark Phillips not part of the rescue, as I understood that to be the case. Yet I thought she divorced him.shortly after this. The Monarchy are the FACE of Britain and UK. They are the most likely to be harmed. 

Richard Nixon was US President. The Devil's Chessboard tactics were obvious. The USD became a fiat, based on oil - and all the gold at Ft Knox disappeared! Some claimed Nixon paid US debts with it.  Do your own searches and research. Yet be very aware that Internet is a cyber criminal tool for the Technocrats! Trump paid Zuckface to create AI Overview! It tells you information BASED on your searches and interests AND their agenda! That's why Trump is using it to hijack Google Chrome! It now says AI Overview was purchased by Google Chrome! Trump obviously blackmailed Sundar Pichai to purchase it! It wasn't the original description when it first came out! I tried to remove it! They didn't give us a choice! Nor was Google Chrome "proud to announce " its bullshit, pardon my French! Chrome worked fine without it! It is strangling Chrome now! 

 In 1976, Jimmy Carter became President because the underworld wanted to use his clean reputation for a new image. 

In my opinion, Mehera Bonner is a propagandist, and CIA may have even tapped her to make this article - to deceive the public what really happened.The lengthy link is a reflection of what ADVERTISERS DO, not professional reporters. 

https://www.housebeautiful.com/lifestyle/a43773389/king-charles-camilla-relationship-timeline/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=mgu_ga_hbl_md_pmx_prog_org_us_281495960970879&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=20977565922&gbraid=0AAAAACq-xMjW3AUZ5EweKfQ-NUz8wnwK-&gclid=CjwKCAjwsrbTBhAvEiwA0Bpp4X9MV3BYxk9rD8hqgmKN870VttD4ei6cLRsNJIGGjmMZr3ep-sZ_whoCU74QAvD_BwE

 Charles was on a one year tdy, and told Camila he wanted to marry her upon return. The dates probably do line up...Leaving in 1972/returning 1973 in complete disappointment 😞 Camilla was convinced he was seeing others yet he was devoted to his work and being a Monarch made his work all the more important. 

Princess Anne married in 1973/attempted kidnapping was 1974...DO YOU SEE THE DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD TACTICS TAKING PLACE? There was an underworld trying to break up the Monarchy! The strongest buzz I read was that the Rothschilds were at the helm, planning and plotting. Remember The terrible fire at Buckingham Palace? Notice how QE2 was mostly interested keeping her children FROM Buckingham Palace, when in fact they could have lived there...

King Charles was not a womanizer ever. He held much respect for women. And still does because that which has not destroyed him, made him stronger..

For more details, go here:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne,_Princess_Royal






Bless you, Princess Anne!!!! You've done so much public service!! 

Can UK's foreign policy correct US foreign policy? 

September 11 mass murdering thousands of people on USA by USA elites in government! 

Yet they kept the spin of lies going 😤


🔴

I typed "bloody" - malware altered the image..

Weather personnel claim the Canada fires are caused by "God" - lightning strikes... WTF... Trump's Laser weapons can look like lightning strikes! 

Cardinals are my favorite ❤️


🔴

Trump is using laser weapons  and causing these fires 🔥 🚒 - my opinion! 

Volcano 🌋 up close - his drone melted💥




🔴

                Seasons In The Sun 


These are only a fraction of the teaching images on the video: 
*

































💥❤️💥

China's Projects are tremendous 


🔴

This video raises some good points - yet she failed to admit COVID was FRAUDED. The Chinese Intelligence intercepted the real killer early on. Wuhan Virus changed to Coronavirus because they basically switched the files on Bill Gates - who paid a scientist to sneak it to a Wuhan lab! I wouldn't be surprised that scientist was eliminated. 

Of course we're not out of the woods. Keep your immunity systems strong! 

Yet be aware - like the Nefarious geoengineering, it is counteracted. 

Annie Jacobsen seems to invoke an intentional fear - read my book so you'll realize there's nothing you can do....it may get her more sales but I don't think it's a healthy approach..

The death rates were never even higher than birth rates during the COVID nonsense. China took the peaceful way out to diffuse the situation, by replacing it with the common flu Coronavirus. Still people seem to be more enthralled by the fear factor. Doesn't life itself have enough fear factor? Yes, we need to be aware of these things in a "Be Prepared" way. 
*
My comment: 

I think there's a bit too much fear porn here. Annie says death rate is 100%...but oh, BTW, that's if you aren't treated..Look, these things are something we need to be aware of but please don't seek to elevate people's anxieties. The average person is already attacked from all sides and has a hard time. You do yourself a disfavor by capitalizing on fear porn.

People's death rate from heart attacks and strokes is 100% if they aren't treated. And what about cancer - that is, if you even have cancer. Doctors push it to make money. If you don't have cancer and they put you on their treatments, the treatments will cause cancer! 
Yet if someone is poisoned, they could have rigorous immunity building treatment to help people get well. We all have CANCER CELLS in our bodies. Our immunity systems are supposed to keep them from growing. 

See my point? 

I titled this playlist accordingly. YouTube blocks me from sharing links now. So I make playlists. 

🔴

Enron Collapse 

Caused by Racketeering of businessmen!
This playlist shows only 13 videos when it should have at least 20 by now. 
Bernie Madoff was a big player! 



And no doubt rubbed noses with Donald Trump with bats in his Belfer. 😤
 
This should be the same playlist as above but I have a different link, so who knows. 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMniVXAFqWDm45--8QweU7Z&si=wJ1eYA0gZ4K4b44U


🔴


1400 Smith Street, the former headquarters of Enron in Houston, Texas. It is now occupied by Chevron Corporation. ; 1400 Smith Street, the....

Colin Powell was in Peru when the Bushes, et al pulled off the mass murder of thousands in 2001... probably about 10,000 as originally estimated by a Port Authority officer. 

Enron had a strong business connection with a Peruvian company. One big thing Colin Powell lived for was to make the world a better place. He was offered CEO positions making millions a year. He turned them down to establish America's Promise - to help focus and shape youth, for they are America's Promise. 

Colin Powell was probably trying to salvage that company, I presume. Along with doing a multitude of other things. Because that's how he works. 

I met Colin Powell. He was a tremendous leader. His son Michael Powell follows in his footsteps. 

🔴


*




THE 57 TRILLION DOLLAR 
STATE STREET BANK DEBACLE 

Don't forget to visit our sponsor 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖.𝙖𝙞 at https://sintra.ai/finaius​ or use a promo code 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙪𝙨 at checkout to enjoy an exclusive limited-time 72% discount on all plans.

Behind the familiar façade of State Street Corporation lies a financial giant quietly safeguarding and moving tens of trillions of dollars. This documentary uncovers how a little-known trust institution became the hidden backbone of global finance—powering markets, protecting wealth, and shaping outcomes from the shadows—revealing the machinery, influence, and quiet authority behind one of the most important companies in the modern financial system.

𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧  the YouTube Accelerator Program  👉 https://capitalizedmed...

Get my book 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬  👉 https://fcm.finaius.co...

-- VIDEO CHAPTERS --
0:00​ The Most Powerful Company Nobody Talks About
0:51​ 1791: Hamilton vs. Jefferson and the First Bank of the U.S.
3:10​ 1792: John Hancock and the Founding of Union Bank
5:28​ Boston Rises as a Financial Powerhouse
6:51​ The Civil War and the National Banking Act
9:09​ The Gilded Age and the Rise of Trust Companies
11:16​ Allan Forbes Walks Through the Door
12:03​ The Federal Reserve, World War I, and the First Mutual Funds
14:27​ The Great Depression: Why State Street Survived
16:10​ Postwar Mergers and the Boston Skyline (1955–1966)
17:32​ The Wall Street Paperwork Crisis
19:54​ William Edgerly: An Engineer Takes Over the Bank
23:16​ The Great Pivot to Institutional Services
25:41​ Marshall Carter and the Push to Go Global
27:01​ Black Monday and the Birth of the ETF
30:29​ Building the Custody Empire Through 2008
32:58​ The FX Scandal: A $530 Million Settlement
34:50​ Jay Hooley Inherits the Wreckage
36:09​ The Ross McLellan Transition Management Fraud
38:57​ Ronald O'Hanley and the Rise of the Big Three
40:39​ Texas vs. State Street: The ESG Antitrust Lawsuit
42:50​ State Street in 2026: $49 Trillion and a Reckoning

The Housing Authority has a group called "360 State" so they are feeding out of their hand even though they should be managing HUD funds ONLY. 

Call their number. It's 203-498-8800. They usually refer to the 360 State Group as one of the selections. They'll probably change it since I posted this! 
-8/2/2026 

State Street Corporation is a publicly traded company owned by institutional investors, mutual fund holders, and individual shareholders. No single person or entity owns the company. Its major institutional shareholders include:
  • BlackRock, Inc. (holding roughly 8.68% of the shares)
  • The Vanguard Group / Vanguard Management (holding roughly 12.2% combined)
  • State Street Corporation itself via treasury/share buyback mechanisms

  • 🔴
  • YouTube will probably take this video down! 
    Correction! This is the kind of psyopping YouTube wants! 
    Lindsay Graham wasn't the only war-mongering traitor - here it is almost 30 years after September 11! We never had justice from that! Blaming the Middle East🤬 The US Government is saturated with organized crime! 

    🔴

    I took my comments off his video! 
    He's either a mole or a psyop - or something in between that's no good! 

    He said, so what if Kohmeini was a homosexual? So what if he had a sexual relationship with his teacher from school?
    It's nobody's business! 

         This man is probably one of the industrialized homosexuals! Not born that way, but socially engineered that way! 
  • *
    Most likely Graham's funeral was a secret opportunity for more terrorist plans!
  •  GRAHAM MAY NOT EVEN BE DEAD! 





  • 🔴

  • He goes on to say ..
  • *




    BAR ROCK OBAMA ORGANIZED ISIS! 

  • No Doubt this man is an industrialized gay man - CIA terrorists have him under their damn thumb! 

  • 🔴

  • And now I see this: 
  • *
    Consider the source! 
  • It determines direction of FORCE! 
  • The public is the target! 
  • These elites WILL murder us if they can! They want the wealth for themselves, that's a big reason why! Deflate the balloon full of hot economic air - the total USD reduced probably by 90%! 
    The CIA use spying AI to decide what they will feed the public through vessels like "The Real John" bullshit! 
  • That's how AI Overview is programmed by Mark Zuckerberg, paid by US Government! 

  • 🔴

  • Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting ad - prosyletizing! Fits right in with this CIA psyop video! 

  • The old "change needed to come from this" trick to excuse away fraud, theft, embezzlement, and as in September 11 -- MASS MURDERING! 😈🤬





  • 🔴



    🔴
    TRUMP'S LASER WEAPONS ARE TORCHING NEIGHBORHOODS. 
        ie, SPOKANE, WASHINGTON: 
    *






    These images are all reverse order. Google photos does that to me now. For past 4 months approximately. WTF 🤬 

    🔴


Info on video: 

Albanese, the UN Special Rapporteur for the occupied Palestinian territories, ruling that the US government violated her free speech rights. However, the US government has now filed an emergency appeal, seeking to reinstate sanctions on Albanese.
Albanese was sanctioned over her recommendation to the International Criminal Court (ICC) to pursue war crimes prosecutions against Israeli officials over their actions in Gaza. She also published a report accusing major Western corporations of complicity in Israel’s genocidal war.
On this special edition of The Newsmakers, Francesca Albanese talks about the cost of speaking out against Israel’s actions and the powerful efforts to silence her.

What the hell is the emergency? Need to do more mass MURDERING? 

Keep up the good work, 
Ms Francesca ❤️

🔴

Saving one cat at a time in Istanbul ❤️






🔴

Here's another video from Turkey...

*





❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Wanna race? 😂

🔴

        I'm in Connecticut, USA 
It's August 6. Landlord shut off the apartment water. Am so glad I took a bath and shower today before they did that. 

Meantime, I warn people to have as little as possible to do with Gemini and AI Overview! 

Oddly my computer screen shows messages about Gemini MALWARE administering Gmail. 

Both were created for Trump administration! Trump paid Zuckface to create AI Overview and transhuman Elon Skum people to create GEMINI. 

The Technocracy are organized criminals! 

Remind yourself of that. Gemini and AI Overview are shoved down our throats! They are MALWARE and Trump obviously blackmailed Google to allow them! They are parasites to Google Chrome! Chrome is now crippled by them! 

And beware of Trump emails! Mark them as spam-don't open them! 

*

No "F" in whey! 

*
Several are Trump emails 😤 I marked them as spam! CT Capital Dispatch is an unknown. Because it refers to Trump, I  selected spam! 
These past few days I got messages from a Progressive Leasing company. I don't lease anything; didn't open it. Marked it as spam. Whoever sent it had self-serving intentions. Since CIA stole all my e-files through their NAZI army, Homeland Security, they are probably the instigators! May they all burn in hell! The sooner the better! 

🔴

The edible and affordable cattails...research proved it was safe and healthy but Syracuse University lost funds💰💸and cared nothing about progress for society. Their bureaucracy wants probably never changed. 

🔴



August 7, 2026: A storm is here in Connecticut. Why? Who caused it? What is it a part of? 

*

*

*

🔴

God helps those who help themselves ❤️ and you can't help others unless you empower yourself. 



This is very important...
you bet your bippy it is very important! $39 with auto updates - I added a tip 
Get the app 

🔴

The fires are caused by DEW's! 
Decide for yourself 

Trump is causing these fires! Wake up! 5 months before he torched Paradise CA he bypassed James Mattis and purchased tons of laser weapons through the Pentagon! Laser ARE like bombs! Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence channel reported the purchase. He clammed up when Paradise CA was burned to ashes and so were people - burned alive to ashes in minutes. People reported it. I saw the videos. YouTube took them down! The fires in Seattle, Oregon, Europe and more ,- could also be used as a distraction for more! Trump is in a dead heap with IRAN and wanted craploads of money trying to incite more war all over the world! 
Like Ben Norton says, USA is a plutocracy, built on GREED. I hope Canada will be ABLE as well as compassionately willing to pick this country up and RESTRUCTURE the government. Most of us want PEACE. Yet undoubtedly there will need to be a Martial Law. Even telling people to stay home as much as possible. That's my anticipation. 

Prof Jiang 
The Crisis Preparation Blueprint 
https://gumroad.com/read
$39 you want to invest in now! 
And send a little more if you can - he's very active on YouTube 
I'm blocked from sharing videos. The playlist I made was deleted by YouTube

 Go to this video: "US In The Brink Of Collapse"


🔴

This is my brief on the illegal eviction case - which appellees have appearance but don't do a damn thing but give the court money! No response, yet the court rules in their favor REFUSING TO.ISSUE A 
       MEMORANDUM OF DECISION 
WHICH IS MANDATORY TO PROVE THEY KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE DOING! 

I have no "bite at the apple" because there's no apple! 

This is the 400+ page brief for the illegal eviction case: 

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/pwB6XtW75b/fi-1e89ad6a-c586-461a-b9a1-4a98b95107a3/fv-c8b27c5a-f75d-4e08-a301-a9fbc04ec833/AC48416_Brief%20of%20Appellant_416%20pgs_24Nov2025.pdf#pageThumbnail-1

🔴


Being ticked off is no picnic! Lyme Disease is easier to get than you realize. Scotty Kilmer has explained that. Scottykilmer@gmail.com 

Scotty Mechanic channel 


Video is about the 82d on this list ...
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSPIJqOW396cxgBc8USs0xu7&si=QofkZHKtIsPPs5AL
Opossums are the best exterminators! And they are so friendly. When they get scared, they faint! 

🔴

This is NOT an informative channel. She interviews people who are only pushing the political narrative 😤 CIA operatives are everywhere 😤




Strengthening society by following Standards 




🔴

This is over the Courthouse - rather than Justice For All!;

And that's an understatement! Cyber crime is rampant in the courts!!

🔴

Does Matter Matter? 

*


My Descrip on that playlist: 
Notice how much the implosions of buildings were so much like the World Trade Center implosions - as Dr. Steve Jones has determined, September 11 involved man-made implosions! He determined this scientifically! I saw videos of his work! Regrettably BYU fired him - it's because the Mormons are the largest or almost the largest investors in the USA. Possibly the world. So what pushes their buttons is Wall Street. And possibly they got real insider trading info to invest like Bushes did and rake in billions of dollars. Bushes and about 125 Implemented planners spent years planning, organizing September 11. Hiring people to wire the building, etc. All in secret. They bought put-options over 10 years in advance - which rendered them billions of dollars BECAUSE of this mass murdering they caused, alluding the airlines had something to do with it when there were no airlines in the air! They were all banned from the airspace! 

September 11 is approaching on the calendar. 
What will you do in remembrance of this American-made mass-murder? Pray 🙏 I hope. We can all afford to do that. Prayer also involves meditation, contemplation. Determination. Expectation. 
🔴

​@SaraSheikh-w5l Israel did first so correct yourself. Nevertheless The USA is run by terrorists and organized criminals. Contact Canada and ask if their country may aquire USA, which is falling very hard. Send EMAILS to the Monarchy. I don't think China would want us even if they have the opportunity. I love China! They Are growing by leaps and bounds! Why would they want to take on such. a MASSIVE disaster? There are very good people in government who are being squished. Can our government get the necessary help to turn it around? If it wasn't for global leaders suffocating the corrupted USA economy, we would have war. Trump doesn't have a pot to piss in yet he lies about everything being okay. The only thing he's good at is Bankrupting. Most likely we will wake up and find out everything has crashed because the lies and fraud will catch up with these dishonest elites whose wealth should all be seized. They made their money stealing and cheating. And that's exactly what Trump has done. Bullying low income people is a depraved way to humor themselves. The law does not matter. After all, Americans mass murdered thousands of people on September 11. That "anniversary" is coming up! Possibly GHW Bush, and Dick Cheney  were executed. Was that justice? Colin Powell stood up to them and wouldn't agree to war as Secretary of State. He was only 75 when he died and I consider that untimely. A very great man, noble, wise, loving his country. He was in Peru when Bushes, and about 125 main planners pulled off September 11 attack. Air space was closed by FAA. No commercial planes were allowed. Additionally, no Boeing could fly below a certain altitude because they are programmed to stay at a high altitude to avoid highrise buildings, include possible derelicts who may try to attack them from the top of a high-rise. If the pilot had a heart attack, the plane 's AUAP would kick in. That's automatic uninterrupted auto pilot. 





🔴

This is crazy! Trump is a lifetime Dumocrat! Friends with Hillary Clinton, et al! 






🔴

False alarms every time! Here it is 3:12am! 
Thursday
What bullshit! Goes off and on! Children and babies must be crying! 3:08 am posted
Are they drilling tenants now? The city and landlord should be sued!!
*


Opportunity to illegally enter and steal from people! 
*

It stopped - For how long, who knows...they get going with these false alarms and keep turning it back on - probably remotely! 
*

My back is still sore so it's very difficult to manage! 

🔴

Had we actually have had to leave the building, we would have had to stand in heavy rain. It's been raining like this all night/morning. It's 5:37am now. The seagulls must be very hungry because they are flying anyway. 
*






It's 6:56am now..


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Border collies herd people too! 


It is my belief that Prof Jiang is compromised by CIA


I disabled my playlist Re-Created. 







CIA do all they can to align with Skull & Bones Society at Yale University. In fact, they recruit the Skull & Bonesmen! Consider some known past members, who are obviously alumni now: GHW Bush, GW Bush, John Kerry, Bill Clinton (who is GHW Bush's real first born son and why GW isn't GHW!) ...and more! 

The information he is giving the public is material which is supposed to only be discussed in military settings with military who have security clearances.

In other words, this is shit I have absolutely no ability to do anything about and though he speaks with intelligence - much higher than Barack Obama and Donald Trump - this is obviously a CIA PSYOP! I cannot even read the e-book I purchased - which BTW, cost more than a hard cover and only has 65 pages! 

It's propaganda! DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES. In lay terms, consider this: 
The as USA càused..this is being hacked! 
BRB 

The USA caused September 11! 
There is no accountability! I.am therefore disabling Prof Jiang blogpost and playlist 

Prof Jiang is in this video alluding that USA is the victim when USA TERRORISED IRAN, MURDERED 160 SCHOOL GIRLS. 
There is nothing which can justify USA being run by terrorists! Frankly, I don't believe that the UK is aligning with USA in Ukraine, willing to attack Russia and Iran! I am disabling these channels relating to Prof Jiang. I purchased his e-book and cannot even read it! I.get messages about being allowed to view a few times and can no.longrr view it unless I jump through more cyber hoops! I now have to request my money back. Do I even have the source to get my money back? 
It greatly seems to me that these videos WITHOUT Prof Jiang really being in them are CIA-AI generated! 
CIA are terrorists. I hope China is watching. 

🔴

China's Projects are tremendous 

1.  They just developed a system to extract CLEAN water from the ocean, using reverse osmosis, so the salt collected separately may even be used for industrial purposes! 

2. Look at the information on BM Plastics! 
Their product is brilliant ! Bamboo replacing plastic using cellular technology! 



























🔴

Hello, Ma'am. I just decided to sit on your cement edge without your permission and broke the cement and got hurt. Don't worry; I won't sue. 😵‍💫



🔴

Sean Foo CHANNEL 

On Global Economy 

Notice how this person claims UK is killing their citizens - polluting the water. I'm perplexed and don't trust the source! 




I did not rate the comment. I find no.purpose feeding the "Bad Wolf" which is the Technocracy in USA 😤 



Sourdough 
Bread Recipes Playlist 

Dr. Ed Weir channel 

🔴

I added this to my Sweet Recipes Playlist: 
*
A favorite apple pie I have made is a Pennsylvania recipe (from a town I was passing through) - forms a custard and has no top crust - yet I often put a top crust and made a lot of holy-designs like leaves, etc using wax paper. This is a must-try! The ginger is especially interesting since ginger has so many healthy qualities. Taking it from my "The Natural Healing Handbook" : Ginger has gingerol and shagaol, compounds that reduces inflammation by blocking harmful proteins. It helps prevent plaque buildup and supports overall heart health. My favorite tea when I go to the local Vivi Bubble Tea Store/Restaurant is Ginger milk tea. 
Get this herbal book! It's published by Ancient Remedies Press. 


🔴

Awwww....




🔴

My opinion: Trump is using Geoengineering as a weapon!

*




What is significant about this is - Donald Trump bipassed Secretary of Defense James Mattis and purchased tons of laser weapons 5 months before he torched Paradise CA! Including torching live people to ashes! People made videos! Those videos were taken down by YouTube 😤 Anything that didn't fit the narrative by organized criminals was taken down! 
This is the stone - I cropped it and used AI to enhance the image:  

HAWAII 
PARADISE
 SOUGHT 


Satanists are TERRORISTS! 
Their enjoyment is in death & destruction! 
They make up reasons using wordplay, etc! 
DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD TACTICS 

🔴

Prayers 🙏 💙 🙏 

🔴

This eagle named Jackie died unexpectedly - many followed her. Her popularity may have had a downside; someone may have poisoned her. 

I wonder if they consulted with Martin Tyner at Enoch WILDLIFE 🦅, Enoch, Utah.. He's an expert in distinguishing illness from being POISONED. 

I'm just posting random info about it: 


















Sandy Steers died unexpectedly too. They said it was return of cancer. I bet she was POISONED. 
I added the video to this playlist. Look towards the end of the list for it.. I am blocked from sharing video links now😤

🔴


🔴

Can't use your boat because the water level is too low? 😂


Jet-powered inflatable rafts may do the trick. 

She won the race 🏆

🔴

Princess Anne stood up to the kidnappers👍
This cat stood up to the bear 🐻 



The cat is PERSIAN. Slow to anger but won't put up with his shit. 
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆Bear is running away. 



RIP TIM CONWAY


*





                           Mrs. Conway 









❤️




Google photos disrupts the order of images
such as screenshots here. The only way I could correct it is by doing one image at a time when uploading. I.just don't have time for that..




Who runs the "British Social Attitudes" survey? TECHNOCRATS in USA??? Probably! 





The poll was foolish, as most polls are an I never respond to them because they are manipulated data....why does it give me option to "unblock" when it's obviously not blocked? 


Encouraging me to delete my own comment. WTF 🤬 


🔴

Share this if you agree

              DON'T FEED WALL STREET 😤


They recommended DAWN ...yes Dawn is an excellent dish soap. 

This spray is great treatment on dishes and the dishwasher functions better. 

For refilling, look for sales, stock up. 

I mix 1/2 bottle Dawn dish detergent with 1/2 green rubbing alcohol. Has to be the green. Get as high of a strength that you can get. Mine is 70% right now. 

I use it on my counters, my floor if I'm out of floor cleaner, and more. It's quite versatile! I must-have when stocking up. 


Rosie 🌹 O'Donnell 

Very talented entertainer but I disagree about CIA man Obama. Lousy attorney, didn't attend classes. Got his license to practice out of a cracker jack box. 

I have to disagree about BAR ROCK OBAMA. He's a FRAUD! He organized the SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING FRAUD. To be US President, you have to be a traitor to USA. Only one exception: Jimmy Carter. 

Remember what the BAR stands for: 

     BRITISH ACCREDITED REGISTRY 

The USA branched off it - now, they outright lie about it, especially on Internet. Much of what is relayed on Internet is as Fraudulent as BAR ROCK OBAMA - he also increased the debt by $20 TRILLION DOLLARS! He gave free money to.those who kissed up to him, and shame on those who demand TRUTH! 

To be US President, you have to be a traitor to USA! Promote Hegemony, and play roles. 

Jimmy Carter is the only exception I know of. 

Most likely, as when the derelicts went to USA in the 1700's, Britain probably heaved a sigh of relief to know USA was breaking from the 
           British Accredited Registry. 
The USA majority of leaders are more interested in their Depraved New World Order ideology than actually working for a living. 

TAKING, NOT MAKING!.

So,  I expect UK - Britain was glad that USA dropped associating with the British Accredited Registry. 

Because USA 's Bar is much lower! 

And see the mess this country is in. The good people who are real professionals are shoved from view. The Depraved Narcissists beat their chests and say alot about NOTHING.

And that's the real breaking point we have..

8/20/2026 

*
SOCIAL ENGINEERING! THAT'S ONE OF THE GOALS BY AI OVERVIEW, which was created by Zuckface.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Illegal Eviction 2024

Iran's Eye Has Woke!