Link to this blogpost:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/scotty-mechanic-3.html?m=1
Scottykilmer@gmail.com
Scotty's channel
https://m.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
I wonder if Scotty's website is still active...
scottykilmer.com
Yes 👍 Try it..for car questions...no guarantee because Internet is run by unstable people but it may work fine.
My playlist on Scotty Mechanic:
These are basically the videos that come in my YouTube feed...fyi
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNVxSCZamehpexzK_grpW0J&si=T0zQ9X966tOJsKaU
Triple A is still a useful service, says Scotty 💙😎. ...your insurance rate would probably get reduced also if you tell your agent you have it. It always did for me when I had a car on the road....🚗🚙
https://northeast.aaa.com/membership/
https://aaa.com
🔴
Hey, Scotty - American Airlines was grounded. I wonder what's next....will Trump scarf their planes up to give to the military?
I wonder if Blancolirio Channel knows... Maybe he won't want to discuss it....
Good. That was a temporary situation....But they sure need a consultant to rejuvenate the company. Scotty has a pilot's license. I bet he could give them great advice. He's got the right connections. Probably a team of consultants would be what they need. And maybe a good Economist could figure out how they could afford it. The issue is, too, how can they not afford it. Avoid lawsuits at all costs.
American Airlines flights were temporarily grounded nationwide due to a brief systemwide IT outage that affected internal connectivity and flight release systems. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) issued the ground stop at approximately 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, July 28, 2026, and lifted it less than an hour later once connectivity was restored.
CIA may be using them for target practice with remote control devices. 🤔
Anybody heard of NAZCA? I was rewatching part of Dead Men's Secrets video.... fascinating....https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLccAb2UeiRcE&si=y3VIMUx97pNqUFQC
Nazca is
a region and ancient civilization in southern Peru famous for the
Nazca Lines, colorful polychrome pottery, and ingenious underground aqueducts. The ancient Nazca culture flourished from roughly 100 BC to 800 AD along the arid coastal plains
. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]- Enormous Geoglyphs: Hundreds of giant lines, geometric shapes, and stylized animal figures (such as a 360-foot monkey and a 165-foot hummingbird) etched into the desert floor. [1, 2]
- Creation Method: Made by clearing dark surface stones to expose lighter, reddish-brown clay and soil underneath. [1, 2]
- Purpose: Believed to serve ritual, water-seeking, or astronomical tracking functions, though their exact meaning remains an ongoing scientific study. [1, 2, 3]
- Cahuachi: A major non-urban ceremonial and pilgrimage center featuring large earthwork mounds and plazas.
- Puquios: Advanced underground water aqueducts and filtering systems built to capture mountain runoff, many of which still function today.
- Ceramics and Textiles: Celebrated for fine, multi-colored pottery decorated with natural and mythical subjects before firing. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
I don't know whe "Me" is... I'm ME2...🤣
If you are planning a trip or doing research, let me know if you would like details on how to book a flight over the Nazca Lines, local travel times from Lima, or more history on the Cahuachi ruins.

Scotty Kilmer 💙 😎 💯 livestreaming Thursdays at 1pm EST, Saturdays 10am EST
While they are in Rhode Island 🏝️
Recommend if you want to use your phone instead of a scan tool:
Livestreaming 7/11/2026
Saturday 10 am EST
💙😎💙😎 Scottykilmer@gmail.com
Google photos makes my pictures in reverse chronological order now....
I try to get screenshots of the questions Scotty answered but it doesn't always happen 😳
American't Airlines 👎
🔴 🔴 🔴 A few images here have to do with some political spin, blah!
A defective bolt caused 274 people to die!
Cyber crime pushed me to this "keypad" WTF 🤬
🔴
Livestreaming Saturday morning 26July2026 💙😎💙
Go figure - they are in chronological order today....😎💙😎💙
Youtube was pushing me out to other stuff like this today....
I blocked the Diarrhea of the mouth guy 😤
@SEANBARKER8119 💐💙💐💙💐💙💐💙
I blocked the Tom-Hawk tomahawk guy
We have many heroes who shed their blood, sweat, and tears....and some who have been wrongfully imprisoned! Like Dr McDonald from Florida 😓 His whole family was slaughtered by several home invaders on LSD or PCB's ...because as a military doctor, he was fed up treating the military for drug use and they are not held accountable, keep returning to the hospital like THEY are the victims!
Big Money in the illegal drug business! Especially for CIA! So they broke into his home in the 70's and bludgeoned his family! Leaving him untouched to pin the blame on him! Lies about his experience are on YouTube now!
I cannot believe they put him back in a Florida prison! The prosecutorial system is aligned with the real criminal underworld. 🤬 He's in his 80's now. What a horrible thing done to him!
💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎
Livestreaming 7/30/2026
Thursdays 1pm EST
Saturdays 10am EST
Time changes when Scotty and his wife go back to Tennessee 💙
These are in reverse chronological order I expect. I just took random screenshots...was bounced out several times today...🤬
I don't know what that Kayden channel is ..but I'm a fan of Kung-FU Carol.😂
This one is from Saturday morning livestreaming. Crazy 😵💫

😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙😎💙
🔴
Take care of Mother Earth 🌎
🔴
🔴
Don't Get Ripped Off!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNVxSCZamehpexzK_grpW0J&si=GSRP75O2qqFePx_b🔴
Comments
Post a Comment