Nonya Businesses

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/nonya-businesses.html?m=1

Reference YouTube Playlist: 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMniVXAFqWDm45--8QweU7Z&si=BFLZQ2ab6yPIDsBE

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/08/bob-marley-murdered-by-cia.html?m=1


This is what I typed as a description of my YouTube Playlist: 

The takeover of the economy involves a pyramid tier system created.. The more dishonest you are, the higher up the tier! There's no accountability and if they lose anything, they make a big deal to allude they have nothing as a distraction from winning big - really big - off the backs of those who have hard working ethics with high standards - not taking advantage! The elites help each other and role-play to the public to deceive the public!

WHAT BETTER EXAMPLE OF THIS ARE THE TECHNOCRATS! THIS COUNTRY IS LITERALLY UNDER SEIGE BECAUSE OF THEM! THEY FRAUD EVERYTHING! CONSIDER THAT!

PHILANTHROPY IS A SOCIAL ENGINEERING TRICK! Bill Gates tried to roll-out his GENOCIDE plan, starting in China, by getting the scientist he paid through his foundation to make a mass murdering bioweapon,! Intelligence in China intercepted it and the world was literally saved! They replaced it with the common flu to diffuse the Gates Plan, avoiding violence . They kept changing the name! Wuhan virus+ Coronavirus (which many people recognized because it is the common flu - so he pushed his Fraud further by naming it COVID and then COVID-19; which reflects 19 years after the mass-murder of September 11! These elites are disgusting, depraved narcissist psychopaths who plot and plan for their next "hit" because reducing the population dramatically will give them more control over the money they keep stealing from us! The technocracy especially have devised methods to not be accountable, especially relying on crooked politicians who keep returning and winning elections BECAUSE IT'S ALL FIXED!

I didn't even type the following here;
Businesses collapse...why? Find out.
NoneYaBusiness because they're gone. Learn from the past, live in the present, look to the future.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Prof Jiang - Predictive History 

Like Ben Norton says, USA is a plutocracy, built on GREED. I hope Canada will be ABLE as well as compassionately willing to pick this country up and RESTRUCTURE the government. Most of us want PEACE. Yet undoubtedly there will need to be a Martial Law. Even telling people to stay home as much as possible.  That's my anticipation. 


Prof Jiang 

The Crisis Preparation Blueprint 

https://gumroad.com/read

$39 is the cost of the book - good luck with reading it, because they make you jump through hoops! And that's what the upper tier system wants to impose! Give them money, THEN they tell you have to do this and this and this to read the damn thing! I feel very badly that I promoted this book! I promote, then they Sabatoge me and tell me I can't read it using Chrome!

PS: AI Overview and Gemini are malware! 
Hijacking GOOGLE - Trump got USGOV to pay for the creation of those programs! He obviously blackmailed Google to allow it! We can't remove them..This is such a violation of our privacy 😤 8/27/2026

Incase you don't realize, AI Overview and Gemini are malware that Trump attached to Google Chrome to disable it! 

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. 

Phishing replacing fishing! 

Definition of phishing: 
   Who provides that definition? AI Overview! Even though I am using Google Chrome! 
   Also let me point out, as an example, the Mafia kill their own members when "they aren't useful anymore" and then go to the funerals and cry, when they were the ones who murdered them! And that's how organized crime works and the US Government has a Deep State and Shadow Government of organized criminals! 

AI OVERVIEW as the damn source!   Soros/source - do you really think it is coincidence they sound the same? It's all part of their Satanic practices! And because SOROS is the same forwards and backwards, it is considered PERFECTION in the Satanic world! See the images of my recent posting 8/11/2026: 







A setback for me is, I was blocked from reading anymore!  My hunch is that Gemini and/or AI Overview intercepted my access! If Professor Jiang 's people can't fix it, I need to get my.money back! 

Both GEMINI and AI Overview are completely serving The Donald Trump regime, which is a tier lower than the George Soros regime! George Soros wrote off $250million funding the TRUMP TOWER! People learned of this and shared it on social media! Trump's BS about paying for his own campaign was a lie! A Democrat running against a Democrat, Hillary Clinton! Trump is as OPEN SOCIETY as they get! Living a depraved life! 

I'm blocked from sharing videos. The playlist I made was deleted by YouTube.

 Go to this video: "US In The Brink Of Collapse"

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGG3ohW6TuCY&si=ZoFRieLaoF-FoFWm

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/12/predictivehistory.html?m=1 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/08/order-of-barbarians-book.html?m=1 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/03/irans-eye-has-woke.html?m=1

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2022/09/being-native-2022.html?m=1

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/08/sunrise-ct-2.html?m=1

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMniVXAFqWDm45--8QweU7Z&si=VBv34JBoqPrFWwx2

Testing 

I want to see if these blogposts still exist....

Table of Contents: 

(It is not up to date, sorry. This is a hobby. Copy what you want. Share it! Make it your own words - your opinion matters)  you should be able to use the search bar which Blogger added 🥰 Thank you Blogger...




I have several SunriseCT blogposts . Give me some time; I will list as many links as I can. I'm busy with a very urgent court project - which never stops! I get sick over it 😤 7/28/2026 

Here are some: 



Ref Link:


🟢






Does Trump own Trump Towers? 

    Will you buy me a pony if I tell you? 

🎶🎵You say yes🎶🎵

🎵🎶You say No🎶🎵

🎵🎶Hello, Hello🎶🎵

🎵🎶I don't know why you blow smoke out of your x-hole🎶🎵🎶🎵

Donald Trump and The Trump Organization own the commercial, retail, and atrium portions of Trump Tower located at 721-725 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Donald Trump also personally owns the penthouse on the top three floors, while the 263 residential condominiums are individually owned by private buyers.

https://jpmorganchaseco.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/gmac-commercial-mortgage-bank-one-form-strategic-commercial 




GMAC Mortgage is no longer in business. The company rebranded as Ally Financial in 2010 to distance itself from the mortgage crisis, and its mortgage subsidiary, Residential Capital (ResCap), filed for bankruptcy and liquidated in


????????????????????????????????????????

Singer Sewing Machines ....what happened? 

The video is in this playlist: 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSMniVXAFqWDm45--8QweU7Z&si=mMO3AAcS_bF_rYoq

*





What is so special about Ox? O + X, and business names that arise from it? Consider how they may promote Transgendering.

An Ox is a castrated bull 🐂. They work hard and are loyal. 

And the underworld treats humans like that. THEY are the inhuman ones! 
 
South Oxford Living / SOM Living - they supposedly maintain my apt building now. They do nothing for my apartment. The management breach the HAP contract over and over...

The business DOESN'T EXIST according to the Business search! That means they NEVER existed! WTF. This place is so badly run!

*




🔴

WTF 




BTW, 278 Main St was sold to Gideon Friedman for $10! I got the information from the city clerk's office🧐

Gideon Friedman supposedly owns the apartment building I live in, purchasing it for 4/65ths of its value: $160million😤







RECENT POSTING, 8/11/2026 

Video: (link is blocked by the cyber criminals, aka TECHNOCRACY!) 

The YouTube channel is a Satanic title! 
Finaius / FINAiUS = FINAL US! 
WHAT IS GEORGE SOROS KNOWN FOR? 
COLLAPSING SOCIETIES! 

LET THAT SINK IN! 
HE COLLAPSED THE SOVIET UNION! 

There is at least one other video I posted in that playlist that tells it like it is, how Soros is a complete career criminal! 



Am I blocking the channel now?  
No, but I am not subscribed 
WHO ARE THE CREATORS? 
WHO IS THE SOURCE? 
ARE THEY EXPOSING THE CRIME THEY ARE A PART OF? WTF, Bill Gates could even be funding this channel! 

 YouTube doesn't really block anyone anymore... notice the manipulations going on! 












































🔴

Here are some screenshots of a partial list of their videos: 















With all this info - and so much more on that channel - why is it that ACCOUNTABILITY STILL DOESN'T MATTER? ORGANIZED CRIME MATTERS! 

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. 

🔴

UNDERSTAND THE DELIBERATE DECEPTION! 
This supposed survivor was NOT on the top floor! He was on the 81st floor! 
Lies throughout this - he's probably reading a script! Not Scripture! 

He has his damn cell phone but says he can't call his wife because he can't remember her number! Bullshit! 



YouTube embraces the propaganda; takes down the truth! 

🔴


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Illegal Eviction 2024

Iran's Eye Has Woke!