Link To This blogpost:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/he-who-laughs-and-laughs-best.html?m=1
๐ถ๐ตIf Only I was a judge; I'd hammer in the morning - I'd hammer in the Evening - all over my hand ๐ต๐ถ๐
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXPu_q6SN9dg&si=kOvY3AeigYWs6Fkt
๐ด
I woke up and needed to do something constructive before working on my court documents. - 7/8/2026
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/statement-for-argument-ac48452-draft.html?m=1
๐ก
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/statement-for-argument-ac48416.html?m=1
๐ด
I think I'll take a nap now...
๐ด
๐ถ๐ตIf you wanna know if he loves you so, it's in his playlist๐ต๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐คฃ
I did not include my last paragraph which was after my signature. I didn't have time to get it notarized.
My tissue box ๐ค๐งก
๐ด
Who invented the word 'forthwith'? King James? Someone who was missing their front teeth? Who? Who? Who? ๐ฆ
๐ด
TarzAnne's tarballs for sale....
๐ด
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLST6UafIZtRc&si=KLAZJiFsntuEmeQJ
๐๐งก๐๐งก๐๐งก๐ต
Have you had any bourbon of proof or proof of bourbon?
Are you my fairy godmother, Jimmy? Do I need to close my eyes and tap three times?
Just askin'
✌️ I'm supposed to prove I used the peace sign 100 times before I can be indicted to the Ringo Starr fan base Hall of Fame✌️
Next, I will have to do beers in the wall...
Maya-hee, Maya-hay, Maya-hoho...๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ต
๐ด
My doctor told me my spleen has lessons ๐ฑ
And I have mild floral effusion ๐ฅ๐ฑ
๐ด
My phone has been barking at me so I peed on it. ⚖️
๐ด
What happens if you can't smell the food you eat until AFTER you eat it?
๐ด
Did Tarzan eat tarballs?
๐ด
This story is Messi, alright....๐ง
๐ด
One guy was rev'ing his engine and another was holding his OWN hand ๐คฃ...
๐ด
Dear Internations,
It would be a pleasure to attend the event on the 23d yet I have a small setback - I don't have a box to live in as my landlord is trying to illegally evict me.
Once I have my bearings, I'll start caring. Promise.
23July2026 - Announcement from NYC
INTERNATIONS.COM - ๐ "The website is
coming! The website is coming" says John Henry 8th
Hello..
How
Are
You?
Thank you Internet for being a pain in the donkey...
๐ด
Did you DM-SM?
I DM'd SM!
SM won the 2020 election but that's a secret ...
And the winner is....18+1=19! SM is 19....
Just name the DM ๐คฌ place!
๐คฃ
Motion For Reconsideration UPDATE:
I'm just getting to the point where I state "Trial court failed to enforce its own odor ๐ฆจ ๐ฉ" ...
This blogpost was brought to you by my other blogpost:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/david-wheeler-and-sandy-hook-shooting.html?m=1
๐คฌ
Jimmy Fallon says
laughter is like sunshine and
disdain is like flooding rain.
I'm his quote broker. We go way back, like when he and his celebrities-in-rhyme would visit me on Messenger when I was recovering from a Grade 4 hamstring tear.
I saved all those things he said....๐ Ask him permission to use his quotes. It's his tree, his apples. ๐๐ Even the green ones that God didn't make. I shall resume tomorrow.. I now have to go undercover ๐ต️♀️
๐ด
*
Dear Fairy Godmother,
How do porcupines have sex?
๐ด
Dear Fairy Godmother,
How do giraffes neck?
This one has a hickey...
Some people use weights; she picks up baby giraffes ๐ฆ
๐ด
Jimmy Kimmel is on Summer Sabbatical studying the Beatletudes ๐๐✌️
๐ด
I'm Tarzan!
No, I'm Tarzanne!!! You Jay!
๐ด
No, I'm Jay!
I need to get to work on my Motion For Reconsideration.... I'm thinking about putting my printer in the cart and taking my laptop and that to the diner.... Trims off the pressure .
๐ต๐ซ
๐ด
I'm Tarzan!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSNAPT564F4XwjTXa-ubH3xF&si=KCBkZfGeBSSIRuEHThis blogpost is brought to you by State Farm
No, I'm the sponsor!
No, I'm The Sponsor!
No, I'm The Sponsor!
No, we're the sponsors!
CRISTOFER CORDOVA ๐ต ๐ฏ ๐ถ
WHO is the sponsor?
NAVAJO Grandfather Wally is the sponsor!
Scotty Kilmer Yoga is the sponsor!
Sir Paul McCartney 's the Sponsor!
I'm The Sponsor while I fall off the wall
-Trumpty Dumpty
I'm The Sponsor!
They made me do it๐ญ
Maya Rudolph ❤️
They argued me into it...
I'm the sponsor
๐ธRick Beato ๐ถ๐ต
While these dumbass Americans are all squabbling over who's the sponsor,
I'm on a book tour
๐ด
I'm Tarzan!
mintmobile.com
๐ด
I'm not gonna say those holes aren't interesting. But his blaming cows for eating the foliage....๐คจ...His pilot light went out!
Oh sure, cows love traveling on this stuff...๐ต๐ซ
He picked this hole because he saw evidence that humans used it - now he's making a movie called The Urinator ๐คข
Even this one has grass ...
The cow-flasher ... She's exposing herself to get a ride. ๐ฑ
Maybe he will get a flash flood to to flush it away ๐ฝ
๐ด
If I get stuck here. And need food supplies dropped off on the roof 25 floors above me, I'm ๐ฉ up a crick because the elevators aren't working. Woohoo. Today is brought to you by
#NoMeansOfEgress
And
#NoMeansOfGrass ๐
The End
Company sues themselves; I bet they'll never do business with themselves again!
There's a joke here, I can feel it in my bones..
๐
Political Update. Dr. Annie Andrews is running for office in Texas correction, South Carolina. She's married to Dr. Ben Benson.
Donald Trump is A Democrat wearing Republican Underwear ๐ต๐ซ #AllWedgiesMatter
*
She and her husband Ben Benson went yodelling at the Bend Volcanoes... Professor Nick yodeled back hoping Dolly Parton could hear him from Tennessee ๐. There's a lot going on in my life. But I need to take time to finish my Motion For Reconsideration.
๐ต๐ซ
Do you know what gender the Himalayas are? You guessed it!
Today is brought to you by
Break fast
This series specializes in
Tarballs For Your Mouth
Try using yogurt instead of sour cream, add cinnamon, and cook in an air fryer ๐
๐ด
Grooving with Michael Jackson ๐๐๐๐
๐ด
My tarballs are ready! My tarballs are ready!
John Henry was my ancestor.
*
This is about half of the batter. I had some strawberry cake icing left in the container.
I put cinnamon in the flour...I used my air fryer. I sprayed the balls with olive oil.
I used yogurt instead of sour cream and squeezed some fresh lemon ๐ in the yogurt
Nice and fluffy tases good. 375° for 10 minutes in the air fryer.
๐ด
I air-dried the second half of the batch this morning...
๐
Here's some history for you...you probably did not realize that Ghengus Khan fought Ghengus Khan't
๐ด
TERM LIMITS!
๐ถ๐ตTake these broken wings and learn to fly๐ต๐ถ
I've been listening to Dead Men's Secrets, a video by Attorney Gordon Cumquat (I forgot his last name)
What about that Itsy-bitsy Spider-Man story?
He has three legs and the third one is used as a reproductive organ. It's in the first hour of the video. Maybe first half hour. I bet Betsy Wetsy and Itsy-bitsy would make a great couple. Two pees in a podweb.
I think I should start a book club...
Fairy Godmother, How do camels hump?
A woman's path to narcissism
Trump says, The title should be Roar Food!...Better yet, War Food"
๐ด
๐ด
It was painted. ๐คฃ
๐ด
Dear Fairy Godmother,
I wonder how he & ๐ does "it" ...๐คฃ
๐คฃ
No pressure....๐คฃ...life is good ๐คฃ
I was going to promote my new book,
How To Save Your Ass, by Anus Max
And Asster Royd
My name is Harmless ...gimme kiss ๐
Hi, I'm Tiny Time. I'm butthead's brother.
"That ass was threatening me" says Buffalo
We have a new one we're working on too it's a confession....
But Jimmy is promoting it...
He's got quite an armpit forest!
Run, Forest, Run!
๐ด
My yogurt has one on the whey
I'm naming him after Mr. Baptist man, KenLeigh
"The only thing I haven't achieved is having a yogurt named after me." Love and God bless, Good ol' Kenny ๐คช They think I died of a heart attack in Colorado. I let it slide.
๐ด
Fairy Godmother, what big cucumbers you have!
Fairy Godmother, it's cute, but how do you breathe through that thing? ๐
Me too ๐
They're cukes, but how does she breath through those things?
๐ด
Dr. Will Brainard has his pickle visor on, ready to take the cucumbers for a dip in his vinegar solution. Ahhhh ๐ค
๐ด
I'm working on my locomotion for reconsideration ๐ต๐ถ๐ผ๐คฃ
๐ถ๐ต I've been working on the railroad, all the live long day๐ต๐ถ๐ต Someone's in the kitchen with Dina ....Dina won't you blow๐ต๐ถ๐ต๐ถ And she gave her husband a stick of Dyna-mite that was camouflaged as a candle while he makes out with her best friend .. wishing she could have celebrated her birthday ๐....
Love is a warm puppy - remember that NAZI code ๐คจ๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I'm Just Not Into You, Court Case ๐คฌ
The eyes of the otter are upon you ๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ผ
Tennessee whiskey! Works every time!
๐คฌ
Tickle, tickle
Actually he's craving for salt.
Bye bye July ๐ต๐ถ๐ผ
๐ด
Princess Anne is the centerfold of my August blogpost. Bless you, Princess Anne!!!! You've done so much public service! Always the Underdog! And I am a bitch!
๐ด
How touching...๐ค... someone kicked me out of Scotty Mechanic ๐งฐ Scottykilmer@gmail.com livestreaming to say "Hi Bitch" to me๐คฃ...Get your bicho mojo on! ๐ฅ I just spent some time with Dina in my kitchen ๐ We had a blast ๐คฃ I made toast with cinnamon and sugar.
๐ด
๐ด
He's got a face you can trust ๐
๐ด
Okay, I just fixed my mane; roll 'em!
Junior said I was lyin'!
I'm the only one who can have a headache in this family - capiche???
I don't care if you are on TV!
Roar my ass!
No sex for a month now!
๐ฆ
YouTube just let me share video links for the first time in a long while. Will I be able to share links again?
Ball Ads
More ball ads:
๐น❤️๐น❤️๐น❤️๐น❤️
Fairy Godmother, can peacocks fly?
It is now time to spread my wings and fly
P. Cock in Gone With The Window
SLUMBER PARTY ๐
"Where's my rooster saddle?"
๐ด
I'm Elsie. Prof Xi'an gwei is my attorney because it means "pleasant scent" in Chinese
Both of us disguise ourselves as Elsie The Cow
"I smell a rat!" Says Pretty La Senteur Parfumer Professor .. But I also see Elsie 's Eye
Annie Jacobs thinks Bioweapons are on Trump's menu...
Prof Xi'an gwei says, "I smell moo's"
"I thought I'd never get here", says Bullwinkle ...Ahhh Bach...
Not you, Bully. I'm trying to make the muse whose excuse to use untruths - to go away.
You're not the one who stinks ๐ฆจ The Beetles music ๐ต ๐ถ will be featured tomorrow ๐ชฒ ๐
๐ด
Icey - Fairy Godmother, did he have rock replace Bach?
I'm a very, not a berger. So tell me what big rocks I have....
Fairy Godmother, are icebergs narcissists?
Do they think the world floats all around them?
Some of that is yellow...I wonder if it has a bladder infection..
My phone is barking at me again..
He's an Alaskan... Somebody should see if it was his pee..
I don't trust her! Her last name doesn't begin with an M!
She must be a secret Jew! Mine didn't come out like that! Fairy Godmother, how can you tell if she's a Jew? I swear ๐คฌ She's got an "in" with God!
CLOSET JEW!
๐ด
Trump said Iran lied about negotiating...Iran didn't refuse...The real audio showed they even arranged to go see Spider-Man together. ๐คฃ
๐คฃ
I took a few more images... screenshots...
Iran๐ฎ๐ณ๐งก denied negotiation with Trump's BS
๐ด
I watched it again, it was so funny ๐คฃ
๐คฃ
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf0zwdM5ROOI&si=bthtaQAeyA7PzIN-
Fairy Godmother, that was so nice to give these nice Chinese friends some wands! ❤️๐น๐จ๐ณ
BFF's!!!
๐
๐ด
I just saw part of the Odyssey Movie. It's a little odd...with oddballs eating tarballs between the toes..
She was working on her appendix and he had a fling...then she said she had a fling ...but the plane landed and they didn't have to tell each other confessions. ๐คฃ
๐ด
Siamese elephants - listen... ๐คฃ
๐ด
What do you get when you cross a Madagascar chameleon with a Scottish vole?
I think I did okay - Carol Kung Fu Burnett
Kung 4Me, Kung 4U
Fairy Godmother gave me a wand...
❤️๐น❤️
How's your knee, Fairy Godmother?
Mine is fina ๐จ๐ณ๐น❤️ - BFF in China
๐จ๐ณ๐น❤️๐จ๐ณ๐น❤️
Sometimes just being nice doesn't cut it, Fairy Godmother. Life is WANDerful.
*
๐ด๐จ๐ณ๐น❤️๐จ๐ณ๐น❤️
๐ด
Tips that aren't tips
I copied at least 4 screenshots but the manipulating malware deleted 2. Read the comments. Clever people!
๐ง
Trump's Plans:
Someone peed on this one...
Remember, at the end of the day, it's the end of the day ๐ Love, Donald Trump
๐ฆฌ❤️๐ฆฌ❤️๐ฆฌ❤️
FERMENTATION IS HEALTHY
๐ฅด ๐ป๐บ๐ท๐ธ
Use oatmeal if you have no other resources like me. ...put it in a smoothie blender ....I would add some flour though, for texture. Maybe make a 1:3 ratio.
๐ด
If your cat ๐บ will oblige....๐คฃ
Cat tails can be used to mill also! The US Government stopped Syracuse University's research right when it was determined to be MORE nutritious and is like wheat bread. That was a very wrong move by that university!
The government stopped it because there's no money in free cattails... They are plants, people. Don't get your kitty to lose its tail!
๐ด
Where am I? I'm supposed to be funny here....
๐ด
Kestrels are beautiful ❤️ but apparently they like to snack on daughters ๐คฃ
At the end, he flips the bird ๐ฆ
๐ด
LOL ๐ Reverse the charges!
So much for auto anything...I can't even read the damn book! I'm blocked until I meet the technocrats specifications. ๐ค
I paid for the damn book! Update: I put in a bank dispute. They don't provide contact info to the bank when searching transactions.
Update 8/15/2026: Professor Jiang is compromised. Probably by CIA since fake video channels are increasing, not decreasing. NOBODY can sue CIA ๐ค๐คฌ Seye-Eye-Aye
"Aye" can mean "yes" or "always"
Seye is a given name of Yoruba origin in Nigeria. It means "to make honor" or "the act of creating dignity," and is often a short form of names like Oluwaseye. It can also be a typo for the English word "eye" or the slang phrase "side-eye".
๐ด
I'm blocked from sharing videos. The playlist I made was deleted by YouTube ๐ค
I'm growing a new one.
Update 8/11/2026
I thought this was MY phone but my eyes have woke!
*
Apparently his e-book sales aren't doing well ๐ What the hell happened to Operation Diving Board?
We're supposed to know how to swim with the e-book I paid for and hope I can get back to where it belongs since I bought it. ...
Do I smell? ๐ฆจ What's your problem?
I'll practice my Garzan yell ...๐
Hello, toothless wonders๐ถ - are you also pushing all the acrylic false teeth ads to back up sales from this e-book that disappears?
I think you need some brand lessons...
1. Lesson No. One: don't take back your product after you sell it. Put it on a website, sell access to the damn website.
Stop with the hoops! It's not economically
impressing! And that's what technocrats want. To trash anyone who is an expert and actually makes sense!
๐ด
Today is brought to you by Zarna Garg ๐คฃ
I'm hanging out with the BEATLES fans listening to Beatles music. ๐ต๐ถ Seems like a Pain In The Ass virus hit me.
I was in the slopes with Geology Nick Zentner and his main man Gary...Scoping out the mountainside and I made bread...someone else braid bread. Whatever pumps their jumps, I say...I haven't gone boating in a while. 
to make 2-Minute Geology videos for PBS...
Frankly, I prefer African braiding.
๐น๐๐นBack to BEATLES...
Somebody stole my nuts last week. I think that's why I having a hard time getting to the bottom of it.
๐คฃ
I called the nut police ๐
๐ฎ๐๐๐จ๐ต️
The answer may surprise you!
To dig a hole to USA!
I'm too sexy for your love season at Yellowstone Playlist:
Kim at Tyco was very right to be peeved at me when I said they showed the man flying in the air like an acrobat and it was hard to believe.. I saw a fake video and owe her an apology!
Happy birthday, Mr Presidents Steve and Steve ๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ต Happy birthday moo-you๐
He's the buffalo's agent
"I'm working on a balloon room", says Buffy
Practicing Riverdance, protecting family jewels ๐คฃ
๐ต๐ถIf I can't have you, I don't want nobody, baby!๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ต
I'm too sexy for your love!
Now here's a guy you can trust!
Anthony Anderson
Singing
Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob Bobarand ๐ต๐ถ๐ต๐ถ
Why me, Lord?
What I have I ever done -
To deserve even one
Of the sourdough grows?
Tell me Lord -
How you timed this like this
Which makes me so pissed
Right down to my toes!
Who wants to make bread at 8:30 pm?
But the starter calls me....๐ฅน
๐ด
The intelligence that designed this has a sense of humor ๐
๐ด
This fella is clever. When he's not canoeing, he's making bread with it.
๐ด
Is he dancing with Sophie the bot?
Are they both bots? Who wins arguments?
Is this trick video?
๐ด
Sebby? I knew a Sebby when growing up in the country...He tried to score with every female who could breath... LOL
This is not the same Sebby....
๐ด
๐ถ๐ต๐ถHappy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday ๐๐ Mr.President Higgins, Happy Birthday to you ๐ถ๐ต๐ถ๐ต๐ฅฐ๐
He's running away from kitty ๐
Here's a tent he can hide in...
Smile, you're on Candid Cow-buffalo Camera๐
Buffalos don't have any front teeth.
He must have gone to "Affordable Dentures" ...
Today is brought to you by Buffalo Moonshine...
Ahhh. This brings back sweet memories of ice cream kones. ๐ฆ#KoneTruck
He doesn't have any pants on.
Become a customer today! Free Kone ๐ฆ of your choice. Today's special: Waffle Kones
๐ด
They're hiring ...
CT Scan at NY4U
The guy who says, "Breath in and hold"
And "Breath regularly" was just promoted to another job:
There's a fire in the building! Please exit the building!
๐ด
Cardinals get drunk alot!
And give him some Tennessee whiskey ๐คฃ
Or birdban bourbon ...or buffalo moonshine๐พ
๐ด
Today is brought to you by
UNLIMITED
Same price for young and old ๐ The ๐️ is ME which is You
Mint4U; Two lines, Mint24U, Three lines Mint34U, Four lines, Mint44U...They sell phones too! I didn't buy 1, but I bought 2! ๐ ๐ด
Fairy Godmother, Chewbacca has a twin! Dunebuggy Jim channel never told us his secret!
๐ด
I just want you to know I'll be hitting the big 10 soon...I can feel.it in my bones...
I think my guru Tariq is sending me messages through TM....๐ ....This Typing Machine was recently Tom.Hanks' topic in a Documentary...Tariq says it will hit 10 tomorrow....
๐ด.
Don't mess with my tutu!
Bear runs away!
The cat is PERSIAN. Slow to anger but won't put up with his shit.
Who's next? LOL ๐
.....Fairy Godmother, can you make fairy tales like Hans Christian Andersen?
.
๐ด
You're nobody till some pony loves you๐ต๐ถ๐ต๐ถ
She muffed up Jimmy's hair!
๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐ฅ๐คง๐ณ๐ช️
Rosie ๐น O'Donnell
Images are in reverse ๐ chronological order
Because Google can ....๐คฌ
Love, Rosie ๐น ๐คฃ
๐น❤️๐น❤️๐น❤️
He says he has to have that vest on and his hard hat on when he goes to bed with his wife. She's an animal.
Interview with Paparazzi
Me: Hi P, It's Me
P: Yes, I know. What are you up to? What did you have for breakfast?
Me: m&m's and a bagel ๐ฅฏ . It was awful.because I didn't have cream cheese
P: No locks?
Me: Oh, don't go there about locks... I'm all tapped out.
P: I see
Me: See ya later. I need to proof my motion for Reconsideration
P: En Bank?
Me: How did you know? You know everything before it happens, like the Predicted Political Professor, Dr Jiang
P: What happened to him?
Me: Go find out. I think he's being screwed around with. CIA picking on him.
P: Picking? On Political Prediction Professor?
Me: Yes. I gotta go take a shower since my sheets were dry enough to put in the dryer and the rest of my laundry can be hung up to dry after I take a shower. Like Paul McCartney 's father used to do but he didn't have a dryer, poor guy. My bagel is toasted. I better go eat that. I have a few m&m's left.
P: Does that make your back feel better?
Me: only when My ass is on a cold pack while I'm eating and proofing. The Dr called me while I was leaving message for my case manager . I said, "Don't call me" They call me. What a pain in the ass. I got another notification too. See, P?
P: I see. You're so talented.
Me: Thank you. See you later.
P: Bye Bye Bai
Me: Bye Bye
๐
๐ Toot toot!
Me: I missed recording your main toots
๐: Another time, another place...get your caboose back on that cold pack and finish proofing while your sheets are drying so you can take a shower
Me: I see Wow, it sure gets exciting here.
๐: Did I just hear Siamese elephants?
Me: Maybe you did, and maybe you did
๐ด
I know what the problem is. I may have been wearing some of Foxy's family when I had a fox paw coat. But I gave it up. I lost a lot of money turning it back to them because I paid $40/month for at least a year. But the Division Artillery Soldiers loved animals. Well, so did I. I would volunteer at the local zoo when I could. I used my comp time, called in sick. I was a temporary. I wasn't given comp time for a year. Payroll told me he should have been giving it to me. And when I asked for back comp time he said no, because he was telling his cohorts I did it because I was in love with him. But never asked me out because he was probably a CIA still playing a social engineering game.
How would Foxy know this? How? How?
*
I haven't worn animal fur ever since. I lost many friends at the Kuwait Invasion. Largest loss of life and injured was FRIENDLY FIRE. COLIN POWELL AND NORMAN SCHWARZKOPF MADE SURE THE MILITARY KNEW WHO DID IT.
So Bush and his Republican and Democrat minions couldn't incite a world war blaming the Middle East.
But they sure hit hard on September 11...๐ค
๐ค
Come on, Minty, Rev your sim engine!
Gemini and AI Overview: Get off my cyber ass!
๐ด
A turtle never leaves it's home....
๐ข
*It goes up to as high as 18% and quits๐ค
Come-on....I got a Motion For Reconsideration En Banc Appendix to finish and upload tomorrow ๐คฌ
๐ด
They reversed the charges again ๐ค I haven't smelled my armpits this much in one day in a long time....๐คฌ
๐ด
I can't open the case to get the document number of this Answer I Added to my Housing complaint case a week before the Housing hearing of October 31, 2024.
I Answered the illegal eviction but they didn't even upload the freaking case! The damn summons is supposed to have the docket number on it..
Fairy Godmother, can you please come over in your pumpkin coach and help me move from here?
*
Hello....is anybody out there? ... The big fat square is supposed to have the case info...I don't want no-mo trouble with you freaking court morons...because you're more off than on anyway....๐คฌ
"We're kicking you out because we don't like you"
Well, the feeling is mutual but I'll be damned if I'll let them do that to me again! Bastards! Illegal evictions are popped out like candy - so Stone-face is now being lovey dovey as if she's the Scrooge that had a revelation.... She's no Ebeneezer ๐ค
And why doesn't Appellate Court say or do anything?
Operation Just Us
Housing complaint case came first because The illegal Notice To Quit was Returned with a big fat Housing Lawsuit!
These people claim they own the building purchasing it for 4/65 of the value. How much money was given behind closed IRS doors?
Ansonia - ammonia - balognia!.
Is my Stamped-in damn document entered on 10/24? No! And they served the Summons because I submitted my "Ima Sick of your shitsky" document...
Google photos puts my images in reverse order now...blackmailing me to pay money up my assk me no questions...
The Chief clerk obviously frauded the document I submitted with the HAP addendum on 10/24 and did not upload the document I submitted as ANSWER to the illegal Eviction!
There were 30 pages. They-he replaced the HAP Addendum with a doggie addendum and other things that had no relevance ๐คฌ
So I regurgitated it ...stay tuned...maybe not ... it's all corrupted court crap....
The moral of this story is have some Russian vodka and Tennessee whiskey ๐คฃ
THIS was stamped in yet the Chief clerk made sure it was not uploaded on the one and only case on the docket - my housing complaint, which ordered them not to serve me a summary process for non-payment of rent while the case is pending ๐คฌ
There were not two cases. My handwriting was either frauded or the Chief Clerk gave me typical runaround about the case number but I know enough not to enter two numbers like that because they f*k with everything.
I had a case number on the submission. If they said anything - I would have corrected or added a case number where the other damn case number is. They frauded the document and this is a common circumstance ๐ค
*Docket Number - is the case number and it was the only case with that title. It wasn't the office clerk; it was the OVER-RIDER ๐ฟ
I said, How the hell can you let someone serve me a Summary Process without a damn case number?
He said crap about "He's a Commissioner of the Court; he can do what he wants"
It was not uploaded on my case! Or it was uploaded and he altered the document, uploading something else to FRAUD. And he's done that, too.
This was submitted on October 24, 2024 - not October 26, 2024. The Chief Clerk apparently would not allow them to upload it on the one and only active case on October 24 - Notice the heading. They also managed to ditch the ANSWER FORM.
It's illegal to serve someone a summons when a court order for them not to serve the Summons is made. Alayna Stone played "catch me if you can" rather than be responsible and enforce her damn order! And William Pitt, Chief Clerk, conspired because he was kissing up to ELIZABETH BOZZUTO, Administrative Judge who was not professional. She was self-serving.
It's also illegal to serve a Summons when the damn rent they claim was not paid - was paid! They illegally entered and stole the check copies to support their lies! I had them scanned in! It pissed them off so much they vandalized my scanner and also got Homeland Security to steal $500 of my computer supplies - most were flash drives and SD cards. One flash drive was over $200.
Those are just two of many crimes the court committed without batting an eyelash. Because they do it all the time!
๐ด
The case was not docketed for a freaking week!
Evict them FAST, then everything filed is MOOT!
Juris number means he's out of state, code F means Pro Hac Vice.
Appearance is FRAUD
Date is 10/23/2024 ๐ฟ
The accused has three days from service to file appearance when they claim non-payment of rent ๐ค
Phone number of clerk goes to Glastonbury, CT - CENTRAL PROCESSING ๐ณ
Notice Date stamp!
My continuation page was uploaded with it yet also stamped separately.
Chief Clerk likes to.make continuation pages separate documents to confuse the case!
Most likely he did - someone who cared and had influence , gave him shit, and blamed it on the office clerk, changed it and replaced it with something else.
Same document; which was originally stamped as October 24 - they illegally enter my apartment and steal documents like that. That's why I keep a lot in my cart. That's why I lock my bathroom door.
That's why I have crates locked but they break off locks๐คฌ
[Insert] Here it is: same document, stamped in on October 24, yet not uploaded that day or Chief Clerk fudged record using
It is unethical and even considered fraudulent to stamp the same document like that. They are supposed to restamp the one stamped October 24. No doubt the office clerk asked about that.
OVER-RIDE is the common tactic, besides lying. ๐ฟ
And I had to type it on the court computer so Microsoft was watching my face and decided to screw up the case number by one didget - which really doesn't matter since the court took it in and can easily correct it by uploading it in the case name.
For Instance: ๐ด
I will stop here. Oh, so I get this freaking notice to disrupt what I am doing, and BTW, do Android owners ever Compare with each other about needing so-called updates - and wonder if instead they are targeted?
๐ด
Food fit for a ๐
203-776-8807 FAX: 203-772-3953
๐๐๐
Dear Fairy Godmother,
God didn't make Little Green apples - did he?
But what about the weather stuff? Who's controlling that?
Who's gotta Go On and Git?
๐ด
I'm going to make her apple pee now.
But I have help from Pillsbury... Don't tell on me...And I learned how to pee-l them from Martha Stewart.๐น๐
Nonya Businesses pie. One piece for you, rest for me.
One pie = 2 1/2 lbs of apples ๐ ๐
๐ด
Do green apples heal? Find out!
๐ด
It's in my Rosie O'Donnell playlist:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM0DMoMrefJo&si=-G_59p0hNkZrrNhN
Pink version
*
๐ด
Mountain lion baby got away from the hawk and landed on his front porch
๐ด
Siamese bucks
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJm_BKZg_Z4U&si=g0LMHYCBSX-znKfz
๐ด
Peekaboo..
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXSK_FrGFJbY&si=E6HstWZbtkVKURMOhttps://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcSo4rSH_dmE&si=23PXuEyYonuqF4gthttps://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNC8yLq6TDw&si=3XYL3tMK9fk_u9Ny๐งก๐ค๐งก๐ค๐งก
What does this grid mean?
Didn't you write a song about check marks, Fairy Godmother? ๐ ๐ฌ♟️♠️♣️๐พ
๐ค๐งก๐ค๐งก๐ค
Isn't harmonizing the key ๐️ to life?
Linda Rondstadt had a tumultuous career as an unknown woman with little personal support and what she perceived was being taken under the wings of her manager ...her life was seemingly only safe on stage. I do hope these past 20 years have been blessed and joyous. It's really shameful how the USA is filled with so much greed - and it isn't a healthy foundation. It creates a sick economy - one which Dolly was determined to help heal and be an example for to encourage others. Now, the USA needs serious help. Not just consulting. We are past that. Dr Dillard emphasizes Standards Not Force with his website and on YouTube. standardsnotforce.org - Native American nations in the USA may look on and see with such insight that they too can help the transition take place successfully. The most important thing is to harmonize. And realize what our eyes may not necessarily see but our hearts yearn for, which is accountability. Checks and Balances. A natural force which when implemented can result in happiness and joy. That's the America's Promise which Colin and Alma Powell spread and now they too are dead ๐ฅ
We still need to exercise our window of hope. Tie a knot in that rope. Understand your scope is only human. Feed the good wolf ๐บ like Paul Newman. Be one of the few men who lead by example and watch how this life sample can refresh other's lives and renew interest and keep hope alive at least 9 to 5 - And the rest of your Parton-ME time - just make that dive in projects which produce - and you'll never lose sight of that glove which inspires you to reach for faith, hope and love. ๐๐ฅฐ๐๐
๐ด
Thank you, Fairy Godmother, for starting the Parton-ME group. I'm in. Make Miley Cyrus proud. ๐ธ๐ฉท๐ท๐ฉท
๐ด
Reba's entertainment suggestion to Dolly:
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em cry
Scare the hell out of them
And go home ๐
๐ด
Mum's the word
These police dogs need some branding for their new company ๐คฃ
Trump's AI Overview and Gemini are hijacking GOOGLE Chrome and frankly bullshit wordsmithing the satanists may refer to as rituals or hexes.
My opinion:
Using AI as a weapon! Both AI. Overview and Gemini are malware!
Notice the satanic ritual = wordsmithing ...
A Love review ๐คฌAI Overview
And Elon Musk 's parents were apparently in the GEM business...
๐ด
Fairy Godmother, I know exactly how Prince William and Princess Catherine felt. I asked my friend Herb to invite Dolly to my icecream shop yet she declined. Herb's father took her
And her loved ones out for a boating expedition. Herb's father ran an exclusive boating service and Dolly was a regular. She just didn't have time for an ice cream cone and ME. I still keep her ❤️in my heart.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSP7gACEcxHIP4NFHFec5XaR&si=xxvKVOQXdJ-5vbCu๐ด
Recently I gave a card to TYCO's bossman to show appreciation. I think it had a message about today being a "you" holiday or it is brought to us by "you" ... I was so tired that day, and when I wrote the card out, I wrote Dave instead of Don ๐คฃ
๐ด
Today's health tip
Mix equal parts vinegar and Bisquick
Rub on your forehead
It becomes flat as a pancake ๐ฅ
๐ด

j
Scotty Kilmer ๐ ๐ is recording his livestreaming now. It's the sign of the times.
And he's practicing the Kung-Fu Carol Burnett taught him๐
A popular one is "Elephant in the room"
What made him popular was his kitty ๐
๐ด
You have to chop the cabbage with your left hand ๐คฃ Then take it with you in outer space ๐
Fairy Godmother, have you heard of the
My panties lie over the naval shop?
Siamese pigs
She should have pleaded the 5th! The Big Five! No Hands high - but high-five! ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
She's got golden blond hair - how could he do that to an angel? ๐ Good for her for sticking up for herself. Maybe he was her father. ๐คฃ
Now she understands what Martha Stewart had to put up with. ๐คฃ
@snugbarn
Is this how an elephant has an erection, Fairy Godmother? ๐คฃ
Baby elephant says to the naked man: It's cute, but how do you breath through that thing? -
Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home Companion Show
๐ด
"Hey, honey. I'm bear naked. Let's nooky nooky"
*
"I wasn't doing my business... I'm a doe, not a ho...I don't charge"
The buck was picking up the doe's scent that tells him she's ready for some doenuts...
He hopes she comes back ...maybe that manikin will be a matchmaker...
Hey manikin, find me some doenuts... I'm in heat...
Forest: no dummies allowed
You're a bad dancer...
๐ด
God didn't make Little Green apples cuz the duck did!
And the duck plans to hatch them!
Rosita's mother had post-partum disorder. Go figure. She hung out with humans too much ๐
๐ถ๐ตEbony and Ivory❤️๐ต๐ถ
OMG ๐ฑ it's Me!
I skipped over this video a few times because of the image creeping me out! But the images above were in it.
Open wide! ๐ค๐งก
๐ด
Fairy Godmother, whe I'm going to earn the notebook that says, "Go on and git"?
Know I haven't been watching any Tina Faye and Amy Poehler videos lately, but my toe hurts.
๐ด
He saw it in the window and couldn't resist ๐คฃ
*
She says people shouldn't go into the breeding business to make money. They should go into it for higher purpose.
I had a hot date ๐น and all they want is for me to ethically mate
A Different Morning After than above..
I saw this in the window and couldn't resist! I put in frozen strawberries and frozen blueberries...I added the cottage cheese, and homemade Dr. SANDOR KATZ METHOD yogurt too! Then added the honey, and blended it. I'll post what it looks like in the morning. It may come out icey. I should have added banana chunks. I forgot to add vanilla.
She had a hot date with Garfield...
I don't need a cigarette... I'm in love ๐ ๐
Hey, Big Boy... I'm waiting for you...๐๐
How can Foxie find her roots if she's a
dog?
Foxie, do you like crabs now that you have professed your love to Jerry after he's been paying your bills for months now?
Are you going to be in Foxy's wedding as daschund of honor?
Foxie says yes.
So there's some progress
Understanding Foxie isn't a fox ๐ฆ is very important. Especially not a green fox.
Foxie is learning her roots.
We're learning about glaciers today...
Foxie has love in her eyes
We're not sure if she really means it because she's been talking a lot to Foxy on the phone
Jose prefers to walk with Cesar. Jerry is talking to Foxy on the phone - somebody's doing their business.
Foxie: Now that you're meeting me at my level, do I need to take you out to do your business? How much will you pay me for that?
I'm saying my prayers.... Just because I'm a redhead, I'm not a fox ๐ฆ Dear God, I'm just the opposite of you, d-o-g. Am I sitting by a Jew? Please tell me what to do if you're not busy with the old lady in the shoe. I hope you like my rhiming rap. That's how I earn time on Jerry's lap.
๐ด
Jerry dressed for Foxie and his wife dressed for Jose
And now, it's all about Foxie ๐ค๐ฉถ๐ค๐ฉถ๐ค๐ฉถ
Fairy Godmother, Jerry needs Cesar to return. He's cheating on Foxie - with Melanie.
๐ด
G
L
U
E
H
O
*
Peewee vs Thunder
Case information: accused defendant of making more out of it than what he has
Judge Robert De Niro
Neither one of you has any
spicy meatballs
Case dismissed.
๐ด
Foxes have feelings too
And aren't good swimmers
๐ด
Secret: an 11 and backwards C is code for ID ..๐คซ
Fairy Godmother, would you live on top of a volcano plug? They have in Sri Lanka for centuries...
Pandamic is back...๐ณ
*
Asian Squat ๐
He was getting heavy on the saucepan again ๐ฅด
๐ด
Ellis Bullard jams with Dovydas at airport
He's from Austin, Texas, baby!
๐ด
ZUGZEGK is Sexy ๐
I just had a bout with that; gargled and threw up three times. Everyone needs to Zugzegk for
their own health's sake❤️ Don't keep it in because you don't win. Drink water with lemon๐
~ Flem Femme Fatale vs Flem Go On Git
Steve Higgins saying "Guilty"...like a munchkin on Wizard of Oz cracked me up!!!๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
๐ด
Fairy Godmother, Why are the French so affixed on bras when saying the months of the year? Did Jerry Seinfeld put them up to it?
❤️
I thought he was showing price of the car but turned it into a kitty ๐
He tried S's but they don't have any joints
๐ด
๐ด
"Hey" ๐
Teddy Dozevelt
He was an asthmatic boxer. His father was rich, so he could be what he wanted to be. ๐
๐ด
The People Haven Spoken
๐ด
I let her borrow my "Old Maid's net" to get the goose...
She was checking for tarballs ๐คฃ
๐ด
Book of the month club: Concise Dictionary Of Great 20th Century Biographies
There's a few glitches; like explaining how they can see Russia from their house-type things....
Living across from a favorite monument that wasn't built yet...
Here's a few glimpses (Trump name isn't in this๐)
*
Billy Graham isn't in this...
He scared people shitless, believing the world was attacked by aliens....ow! And those are his initials.
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Fairy Godmother, were you invited to this meeting?
๐ด
Daddy WarBucks who bucks war is her fairy Godmother...who will be Daddy Warbucks? Tariq? Quest? James?
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRRGKOgME6k&si=Ib90450__0-EPgNTIs Benny related to BLANCOLIRIO CHANNEL?
The sun will come up - tomorrow. Bet your bottom-bottom your bottom's better...๐ต๐ถ๐ผ
๐ด
Bird birth control
๐ด
ME24U
Mother Earth
*
Before and after posing for Playboy
๐ด
Announcement ๐ฃ
๐ซData Centers are stealing our data while we give milk!!!๐
๐ผ๐ถ๐ตNanny are you ok, are you ok..๐ต๐ถ๐ผ
๐ด
This NYC business will be closing soon! Why isn't anyone interested in buying it? 110 years - excellent craftsmen!
AMERICAN COLUMN COMPANY
My comment:
Sir, the sooner the better since you.msde up your mind. I hope a museum can be created to reflect your company! Your company left a legacy! It's time for you to enjoy retirement, a new chapter in your life.
๐ด
To be a postal worker here in Arizona, you have to have a stupid ass. ๐ซ
๐
I woke up at 3 am, grabbed my phone and Dolly Parton was singing...
Next was the Beatles....
I just started typing my thoughts .
And got all this freaking static on my.phone and was disconnected from Internet...
You know, we have an Internet that can't be blown out! And that's the humankind Internet - which transends all of us in thought-power!
I had to restart my phone ...remove this junk...
I'd touch a tab and be removed from Internet...
These men came out of nowhere...and the woman in the middle holds their pants..
๐คฃ
And I got blackmailed by PDF adware...from underwear to adware...I bypassed it because it's nothing but trouble.
I managed to save what I wrote:
Life is precious. Thorns, flowers, everything. There's an evil faction in USA that wants to convince us all that we are entitled - which means handouts are expected. We need to put our hand in the hand of our maker and realize nothing can be taken for granted. Great people have been dying unexpectedly and I think it's so unfair. I wonder why - when I really should wonder why such good, unexpected things happen. We can only live our lives the best we can and Let it Be. The "Because" will be answered when we reach Heaven's Gate. Don't sit and wait - it will happen soon enough. Harmonize, and realize it's good to be tough. Rough around the edges are the the thorns, earned from torn happenings which ring in our ears - every year we can look back and not feel worn but the warmness of love which has touched our lives like water and filled the cracks - don't look back to dwell - it's a bad sell of goods - that forms cobwebs and confusion - we are made to be against that thought pollution - and the solution is to live Free, love ๐ what makes you truly happy, and let it be.
And now I need to get back to where I belong, nose in my Motion to Substitute.
Yuck ๐คฎ
Prof Nick Zentner "Geology Nick," doesn't get a big head over people dodng over him.
I thought someone was saying he had some raisins for us...
But they were just reminding him how right he is...
Oh....
Excuse me....
That's Princess Catherine...๐คฃ
I wonder if SHE has Sunkist raisins.
I'm hungry for them now...๐
Prof Nick Zentner, ๐ King of Rock ๐ชจ
and rolls from Vinmans Bakery ๐
๐ด
The mad, mad, mad joke scientists...coming to a theater near you!
World Watch - "We spy, you fry" God bless America except for Canada, Mexico and South America.....
๐ด
๐ด
Tariq and Quest Love's drama brings such social inspiration ๐... who's going to call customer service and have a hard time figuring out if they're human or not? ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ I just had that when I called DSW Cobbler in Maple Grove, MN ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I decided to send them an email after I got a human, LOL ๐ He gave me their email address. Then Brueggers said they were closing so I couldn't send it from my laptop...Carol Burnett would have done a good skit on that one! Lilly Tomlin too. I don't think Jerry Seinfeld does phones...Who else...well, you know....๐ค
I know what precision is. That's how I made my icecream cones ๐ฆ๐จ She's almost as precise as I am. ๐คฃ
Happy September 24 - sale ends today! That's se sois, in French. Last time I knew.
Hmmm.... $5 off...
That's a lot of T...I could stay in my tent for a week and watch movies while camping ๐ฅพ
Me: Hello, UN?
UN: Yes, it's me.
Me: FU, UN!
UN: Oh, I get it. That spells FUN ๐ค ๐งก I love you, too ๐งกPromise ๐งก
๐ด
*
Fairy Godmother, What did RINGO STAR say when he didn't have a mike?
๐ด
My bread loaves are going to be Double D's soon.
The dough went crazy ๐คฃ
It started doing the bread spread so I had to stop at D...I didn't add enough flour when I made it.
Or - I should have used my smaller pans ๐
Tomorrow I need to work on my motions to substitute.
I'm watching the Grand Ol' Opry replay.
Ronnie Milsap's 50th anniversary. ๐๐ฅณ๐
๐ด
Now the Criminal underworld issue a fire alarm because I made blog notes!
The damn alarm is off now.
For how long, who knows.
3:44pm
#AllPsychopathicNarcisistsMatter
๐ฟ
It's that time of the month, people:
๐ด
Comments
Post a Comment