Color Your World

 Link to this blogpost 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/color-your-world.html?m=1

My blogposts are not monitized or monitored. Copy what you want. 

Never Forget: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/05/never-forget.html?m=1


Donate to a reputable charity...I can't do much but I do something...  Be part of the solution; stay away from the corruption pollution...

https://www.petassistanceinc.org/

*


Here's another one:

🔴

They help fund disaster relief - call them and verify yourself. They carefully vet those who they support so your money is not dished out for political purposes. 

https://www.cartercenter.org/

Song:  Color My World 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWQREcFoTyqU&si=9fx2ufxWKR3ffJAq



🔴












Don't break the record.... unless you have a method that's positive ,

 Such as calmly repeating your boundaries 





HUMANS ARE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE 🧡🤗

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJp1TroPlSPIJqOW396cxgBc8USs0xu7&si=z-mm72Q5ex8R-Jur







Those big cats can accidentally harm people..a staffer at an all-feline rescue and reserve (lions, tigers, linx, cougars, panthers, jaguars, etc)  in CA died from a broken neck some years ago. 





It would be really a blast if someone like BILLY JOEL  could modernize this tune by Louis Armstrong and play it for today's world.

 🎺🎶🎵🎼

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW1rq7OPaNIE&si=4fpwZdtGmGYap6G6

🔴

Here are a few of Billy Joel 's songs: 





Wow🥺 I wonder if someone could modernize a rendition FOR Billy Joel. I didn't realize he had such health issues. I enjoyed his interview with Rick Beato CHANNEL. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/billy-joels-daughter-offers-health-update-legendary-singer-he-battles-rare-brain-disorder


🔴

I need to post the link after I rediscover it, but here's the image: 

 You can search the blogpost using the title

CRAFTS 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogpost.com 


Recently updated with eggshell crafts - Don't throw out your eggshells! Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXlPLCu_CyUw&si=V82Oeln3VK6o8h6D

You wouldn't believe what the product is to make it! I'm only saying that because I can't think of the product name right now 🤣

🔴



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Illegal Eviction 2024

Trump's Era is Over And More!