Ad Blocked

 Link to this blogpost:

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/ad-blocked.html?m=1


The Technocrats are the problem! Invading videos rather than having them pause for ads! 

Using ads that are repulsive, abusive, and reflect fraud - for the most part! 


CAUSING THE PROBLEM + THEN BEING THE SOLUTION = WTF 🤬 



They use this tactic with many circumstances! Especially on Internet! 
I can no longer even copy a video link! 
They do that and tell me to agree to their way of doing things which has little or no description.

Bottom line:  STOP TRESPASSING, BASTARDS on Internet! 
Adblocker collects all your data! 

Your slip is showing...no worries, I'll pull it down farther! 


🛑

I'm going to accumulate them here. 

It probably won't make a difference 🤬

Internet is run by organized criminals! 








I began reporting the ad, YouTube stops me!. it's gotten much worse since AI Overview and Gemini have invaded our phones! 

Notice the time is not on this and I didn't remove it😤

I was typing: teeth need stability! This material is soft! They wouldn't be selling it online if approved by dental insurance! 

Youtube switched to another ad! 😤

This is a good product 👍

Time on prior images should be 10:17! 



🛑


Tai chi seemed like a good idea but it's controlled by AI - invasive and manipulative! Don't agree to it! That's my experience. 

You can exercise at home, no problem. You have a small area. No problem. Then they tell me to go outside, blah blah blah. I was so frustrated that I just cut them off, removed the app. They keep bothering me with ads. 



🛑



Another piggy back by pig marketeers. 


I selected REPORT, and stated: 

Bullshit! Dental insurance would be supporting them if they considered them valid.  I tried to select submit yet they skipped to this ad: WTF 🤬 


🛑

Access your own resources, rich ELITES! Feeding off the crime that drives this country! Though there are some good rich people in this country, you can be sure the last thing they care about us politics! It's so damned corrupted! Colin Powell never wanted to go into politics! He and his wife planned to  spend three years raising money for America's Promise, spending time with family, including Michael Powell recovering from severe injuries from his jeep going down the mountain side! 

Yet Colin Powell was PULLED by GW Bush, half brother to Bill Clinton! GHW Bush was a one-term President with claim to "fame" of the Kuwait invasion! Then his illegitimate son Bill Clinton became President. WTF 🤬 And when GW Bush did, he asked Colin Powell to be his Secretary of State as a Devil's Chessboard tactic! Most likely Colin Powell was easier to control that way so when they pulled off the September 11 attack, he would be out of the country! He was in Peru! 

🔴

I am not voting! This government has only proven it cannot fix what is broken alone! The most logical thing would have been for USA to remain part of UK. And now, if it doesn't , it will literally flatline. Canada may just decide to scoop it up like dog poop yet become the cure to its government because where I am, the courts can't be trusted to follow their own laws and rules! 

Who else is trying to hijack Minnesota - Tim Waltz's office has done amazing work - all designed to be a people's government! Their economy has risen above the cyber crimes of the Technocracy. His choice to leave office now is understandable. He needs time for his family. And he will have opportunity to do other things which may even help redesign the workings of this USA government which is greatly lacking in accountability. 

Canada is also part of America. So is Mexico and all of South America. Look at a map. 

If Mark Carney was commissioned by the Monarchy to do this seemingly impossible task of restructuring USA, it seems conceivable it will be swift and certain. He's not one to "lollygag" and certainly in many ways, this would be a sacrifice for him and his family. 

The US Treasury has been printing more money and saying the economy is growing 🤬

So is my vocabulary! 

🔴

I began reporting it's a scam, typing: 

Nobody Died at Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - it was fraud organized by BAR ROCK Obama!! Adam Lanza didn't even exist! 

I was kicked out of this screen by YuckTube 







🔴

A half hour later!  These frauds should be charged one count for every time their ads run!!! Cheating the public out of money! 

They GAVE $19 million to the local Community Action Agency! Which could care less where the money comes from and which serve the elites rather than administer their programs legitimately! They refused me Energy Assistance claiming the letter they got from Kyle Huckle was "proof" I had no utility charges! This bldg had not begun on-site electricity yet because their fuel cell was not fully charged! I was paying United Illuminating! I showed them the bills! It didn't matter! 




🔴

Once again!  It is 6:32pm on 7/6/2026 - just a short time after the above x-hole spewed HIS lies. For every damn time their ads are played, it should be another count of fraud!!!! She says she's "Nicole Hoxley" .... Give them money so they can drain your account and help themselves! Since they consider themselves entitled! 

They make all images with black background so you can't see the time I took the images.

Nevertheless, this flashed and I managed to get the image! It was 6:30pm! Unfortunately this struggling online took a few minutes to upload here, etc. it is now 6:43pm. 





An ad every freaking 10.minutes is complete abuse! 

🔴

Time is 7:08pm when I post this! 
20 freaking minutes later!!!
Trump purchased tons of lasers 5 months before he torched Paradise CA and burned live people to ashes! YouTube should be sued! 







Time it was intercepting: 6:56pm! 


Now it's 7:13pm!!!

I was successful in submitting a report it is a scam! 

"Nobody Died at Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting FRAUD organized by BAR ROCK Obama" - just barely got it typed and submitted because they shorten and leg then ads depending on what you're doing as these bastards spy in us! 



Mark BAR TON he says his name is 🤬

🔴

It's 7:20: 

Hey dumbass ad, rinse strawberries with hot water like I do! It removes the wax!!



It's usually such bullshit here! 


🔴

It's 7:26pm ! I need to stop using MY cellphone because of all this Cyber Crime so I can work on my housing cases! 





 🔴

10:48pm 7/6/2026 

Nobody Died at Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. BAR ROCK Obama organized it. Adam Lanza didn't even exist! 




I have to turn my phone off because of these damn annoying ads created by X-holes. 
All they need to do is make them 30 sec to a minute! Place them in videos where they have permission! Like one between songs! They are saturating and sociopathic! 

🔴
5min and still running is why!!!



🔴

I'm not a gun owner!  They make it seem glamorous to be ready to kill someone! 




🔴

They showed underwear with urine on them! It's so disgusting! I just ate my dinner! 


🔴


"We deserve your money because we're such good liars!" 

NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING! There was no shooting! Adam Lanza didn't even exist! 



🔴

I also blocked this moron...

Name is Trans Kid- then changes to Morty? .. Someone who can't grasp who they are, probably forced to be a transgender when a kid. ...The suicide rate is very high among transgendered people.

*




🔴

7/18/2026




Nobody Died at Sandy Hook Elementary School "shooting". It was FRAUD organized by BAR ROCK Obama! David Wheeler impersonated Agent Aldenburg! He should have been arrested on several counts! 

🔴





🔴

Youtube elites are like the scumbag politicians in Connecticut -supporting paedophilia! LYING, frauding , stealing money by cheating people! 

Nobody Died at Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting -there was no shooting,! Adam Lanza didn't even exist! 
YouTube blocked me from sending my report! 



1:56pm on 18July2026 

🔴


An AKKA ad! 

*

🔴

Frauds! 
"Sandy Hook Promise" is 
Promise they take your money 
To serve their wants! 



Politicians have to be stopped 
Their pay to play crap is depraved! 



I was watching a favorite channel, Little Village Homestead CHANNEL... FYI 



🔴

Donald Trump 

And 

Nancy Pelosi 

Were inseparable!!!! Lifetime friends with allegiance to The criminal underworld! 

Nancy would give him his paycheck; Trump would say, "Give it to ....ie, Dept of Transportation in Florida....and she would bribe them, no problem! Right in plain sight! And Trump got away with purchasing tons of laser weapons 5 months before he torched Paradise CA! WITHOUT James Mattis' concurrence, yet they were purchased through the Pentagon! 

Washington DC has only one party: 

The GREED Party 😡🤬



Trump is a lifetime Dumocrat!!! Only changed parties to run for President! 

The lure he gave Republicans was a bag of money! 💰 🤑 

🔴

Elon Musk is a transhuman who wouldn't be able to do anything if that microchip was unplugged! Probably made of acrylic - doesn't show up in x-rays! 




Congratulations, USA! You reward the 
Dr. Shitheads! 

🔴




🔴



Donald Trump is a lifetime Democrat! Pelosi conspired with him, covered up the Paradise CA destruction by fires from the tons of laser weapons Trump purchased 5 months prior without James Mattis' concurrence! And USA votes him in again or election is frauded and nobody cares!




🔴
They have a new sub app trick so when I select "report" they stop the damn ad! 

What frauds! They all should be in prison! 

🔴

Apparently neither one were bothered by the killing of IRANIANS especially their little girls, when Trump terrorized Iran and continues to now. 🤬 7/23/2026




🔴

Mark Barton is a freaking fraud also!!!
Nobody Died at Sandy Hook! Adam Lanza didn't even exist! Agent Aldenburg was impersonated by one of the other fake parents, David Wheeler at the Alex Jones Defamation trial! WTF 🤬


🔴
Posted 7/24/2026 

YouTube blocked me from posting my report that Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was FRAUD!!! 
They keep proselytizing for money on their propaganda yet don't want to be held accountable! 

YouTube stopped my typing and took me right out! 
Put these lying bastards in prison! 

🔴


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Illegal Eviction 2024

Iran's Eye Has Woke!