Link to this blogpost:
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/03/professor-michael-rossi-political.html?m=1
I thought I already had a blogpost here about him but can't find it. This is a hobby, so please overlook the informality.
His YouTube channel:
https://youtube.com/@michaelrossipolisci?si=GNudduaXJE8hB8mB
In my opinion, I would greatly look forward to watching his classroom lectures! Is this possible? Nevertheless, there is no doubt in my mind that Professor Rossi is a key influence for future leaders in all aspects of life. If he has not written a book, I think he should be financed for one. He's truly an amazing, principled teacher of politics!

9
https://youtu.be/tIqkcTqn85g?si=GybsG6e0S7Jp6be3That's it for now. I highly recommend you subscribe to his channel.
3/1/2026
Well, a few more...
Amb Chas Freeman even stated that USA needs a new government. That's a big "wow" coming from an official speaking to the public.
Excellent discussion.
π΄
LIVESTREAMING TONIGHT, March 6! 7pm EST
https://www.youtube.com/live/raiOxUtX6qg?si=WU6C8bQjuYPgRXx6
OMG, I didn't realize this until I read your comment. I agree. Watch Sergey Lavrov. This is only one minute long and I am confident this ambassador does a fine job. He said "We're not Neutral" ...
https://youtu.be/XNPSn5V5d2U?si=AGSfwWzIMMa0nphTI will post images from this video with Sergey Lavrov, first 37 minutes. The video is packed with important information. Thank you, Professor Rossi, for bringing this to our attention. For the most part, they are always placed in reverse chronological order by Google Photos anymore. I consider it an abusive tactic to force you to buy more products from them. They were not doing this until a few months ago.
Just glancing over helps reinforce what he says in the video - a "must watch"!
And who was behind getting a transgendering 18-year old to shoot all those children in Canada a month ago?
(Tumbler Ridge Highschool)
2 dead were somewhere else....
At the strange Castle Peak Avalanche -
2 dead skiers were allegedly somewhere else. A mockery of the Tumbler Ridge Highschool shooting, my concern. Because that ski event was definitely a false flag event - and it is my opinion nobody died, they are just frauding. Where are the BoDiEs; it seems like the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting incident. A trillion dollar fraud scheme organized by Barack Obama π€
I can't say anymore on this platform. If I was a student of Professor Rossi I would express ideas there.
π΄
Here are a few more images:
Blogpost maker 's notes:
Predicted History channel
Professor Jiang Xuequin lectures in Toronto were so interesting π§‘ π€ Yet I made some personal comments, mentioning that for one thing I considered "Judge Alayna Stone" of New Haven Housing Court to be fake, an actor instead of attorney....For instance, she granted a fee waiver for Motion To Open and simultaneously denied the Motion To Open! That's a clear violation of Due Process of Law! Not even the Appellate Court considers that! The "judicial discretion" power ignores the law! It is out of bounds, but they don't care...She claimed to have a JD from Yale University yet the university is hush-hush about who achieved JD's when in fact they should provide a public list! Another red flag that she's a fake. Prof Jiang Xuequin attended Yale. I figured he could find out and not say anything to me but realize himself how fragmented systems are...what resulted was, he became an agitator for war and he began referring to political nefarious schemes and unethical military schemes as all "games" - most likely he was blackmailed - it worked so well for Jeffrey Epstein! ...end of my comment.
π΄
Also, here in Connecticut, there is no longer a resource that provides images of attorneys - only names, contact info! Martindale Hubble has removed them -- how many are fake? Many attorneys in Connecticut illegally use Pro Hac Vice Juris numbers! Do they get them to bribe the court? Hoops & Associates is fraud through and through! A young man showed up at my hearing and said he was Attorney Peter Hoops! The court knew he was a fraud! They are obligated to verify! The real Attorney Peter Hoops entered the BAR obviously before he was born, 1987! The real Attorney Hoops, in fact, could have been his grandfather and the man who claimed to be Attorney Hoops later was probably his father, in his 40's! Hired by my fraudulent landlord! I claimed fraudulent appearances - it didn't matter! I claimed cyber crime altering appearances on the docket after they were already uploaded - it didn't matter! They just say I'm crazy - a spinoff tactic they use which Yale-New Haven Hospital engratiates as a norm! All nefarious social engineering, abuse of citizens, and NAZI domestic warfare, in my opinion. And a great abuse of government money, which many of them consider acceptable.
π΄
Additionally, Pascal Lottaz just reflected his lack of principles. That is my opinion. What Trump did was criminal! This is a continuous pile of crimes he's deliberately committed, firing great people and hiring career criminals!
I appreciate what Prof Michael Rossi says; And how he handles things but these YouTube channels are not even aligned with Professor Rossi. I also appreciate Professor Rossi debating and hearing different views. Professor Nick Zentner does that all the time with Geology issues. Yet anything or anyone who goes against your principles is like breaking the back of what keeps something standing.
I will not spend my time trying to change one's principles. They change their principles themselves. I respectfully decline to watch any more of Pascal's videos.
π΄
This CGTN video may be of interest. It includes proof the missile that killed all those school girls was made in USA, at Raytheon.
ANNOUNCEMENT π£
3/25/2026
Total cargo sunk in the ocean - VICTORY for Iran!
List of cargo on 689 ft long cargo sunken ship
41,000 tons!
1,200 SM-2 interceptor missiles ($2.4M ea)
400 SM-3 anti ballistic missiles ($15M ea)
800 SM-6 missiles ($4.3M ea)
6,000 evolved sea sparro missiles ($1.8M ea)
2,500 rolling airframe missiles ($1M ea)
For close -in last ditch defense
Tomahawks, spare ammunition
Total value of just cargo: $58 BILLION!
π΄
I learned of Ambassador Chas Freeman through Professor Michael Rossi
This is the link to the first video.
I'm not a fan of Glenn Deison - I get irritated with flip-flopping yet I must say speakers like Ambassador Chas Freeman probably bring out the best in him. π©πͺ
I'm watching this one right now:
I'm going to post a number I don't have time to watch, or even don't want to watch. Decide for yourself. My goal is peace and blessings to society.
Question:
Why is there both a FEMA and a NEMA?
One is Federal, one is National -- same thing!
π΄
Here's some professional insight on what lead to the Russian - Ukraine conflict....
Which actually began in 2014 when USA began funding billions of dollars to Ukraine terrorists....same year Colin Powell oversaw a mission to remove the nuclear weapons that Saddam Hussein made for CIA! Stored in Syria after Colin Powell 's intelligence located the factory - GHW Bush got his CIA operatives to take the factory down and transported the nukes to Syria - suppressing Hon. Powell's efforts to not only protect this nation but the world! They located them in Syria, and loaded a multi ton container, sealed, onto a retired navy ship and sunk it in an undisclosed part of the ocean.
https://youtu.be/Bpo5DPzBSHY?si=_yqcrOB9XQ-zIiGu
π΄
Is it possible that Hitler took a u-boat to Argentina and then to Antarctica after the Russians defeated NAZIS?.
*
4/4/2026
Subscribe to Jeremy Newburger - he provides a different angle on the Trump administration π€£
π΄
What about This?
https://youtu.be/FVrtj9KKUo8?si=C8TQvroF4q2PSodm
Established in 1930 - possibly to face the JP Morgan and Bruce Ismay Economy
Using the Federal Reserve Bank EST
After they sank the Titanic π€
They shift the financial world π
A Review of the history of attendees may result in both JP Morgan and Bruce Ismay taking part. Just something I stumbled on...
π΄
WTF! So many lie and say the Straight is Open - I didn't believe it..
π΄
I hope Professor Rossi sees this. I thought this book was going to REFLECT
The Powell Doctrine
It is my impression the writer is distorting it instead.
There is no copywrite page. It was probably published after Colin Powell had an untimely death.
It is From Theory To Practice - of other people, not Colin Powell.
The book is $14.95;on Barnes & Noble website.
It contradicts "It Worked For Me" written by Colin Powell.
In red text:
Colin Powell was against war - his desire was to use diplomacy for peace. When he retired, he and his wife established "America's Promise" - it turned into ALLIANCE because of Bush corrupting their efforts. The organization which he and his wife established is not what we see today. I'll leave it at that.
π΄
No wonder it's missing!
https://youtu.be/U9mdscStq88?si=RWgC7Oj7fHPSwySu

Who runs the Center For Strategic and international Studies? USA! Shut it down! It's a propaganda machine!
https://www.csis.org/
The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) is a bipartisan, nonprofit policy research organization dedicated to advancing practical ideas to address the world’s greatest challenges.
Founded in 1962, CSIS is led by General Joseph F. Dunford, who was appointed chief executive officer in 2026, succeeding John J. Hamre. The CSIS Board of Trustees is chaired by Thomas J. Pritzker, who has held the position since 2015.
CSIS brings together more than 275 full-time staff and a global network of affiliated scholars working across four core areas of public policy: defense and security, geopolitics and foreign policy, economic security and technology, and global development. Our scholars are regularly called upon by Congress, the executive branch, the media, and others to explain the day’s events and offer recommendations to improve U.S. strategy.
CSIS’s purpose is to define the future of national security. We are guided by a distinct set of values—non-partisanship, independent thought, innovative thinking, cross-disciplinary scholarship, integrity and professionalism, and talent development. CSIS’s values work in concert toward the goal of making real-world impact.
What sets CSIS apart is not only the quality of its research but how that research is conveyed: through original data and open-source analysis; through multimedia and data visualization; and through connecting relevant analysis with key audiences at the moments that matter most. This combination of rigor, independence, and reach has made CSIS a driving force in the policy debates shaping American security and prosperity.
In 1962, at the height of the Cold War, Admiral Arleigh Burke and David Abshire founded the Center for Strategic and International Studies at Georgetown University with the goal of helping the United States survive as a nation and prosper as a people. CSIS became an independent, nonprofit institution in 1987.
For more than six decades, CSIS has helped shape policy debates—anticipating emerging challenges, convening difficult conversations, and producing actionable, policy-relevant research.
In 1966, CSIS research triggered House hearings on the Sino-Soviet split, one of the defining geopolitical shifts of the Cold War era.
In 1978, CSIS convened the first public hearing on Capitol Hill on the Cambodian genocide, sparking major changes in how Congress and the executive branch understood the unfolding tragedy.
In 1985, a CSIS panel led to the Goldwater-Nichols legislation to reform the Defense Department and Joint Chiefs of Staff.
In 1998, a CSIS retirement commission report became the bipartisan benchmark for the Social Security reform debate.
In 2007, the CSIS Smart Power Commission diagnosed America's declining global standing and offered a framework for reengaging the world.
In 2018, the CSIS Commission on Strengthening America's Health Security developed a global health architecture that proved prescient when Covid-19 struck two years later.
In 2022 and 2023, CSIS researchers conducted a series of wargames analyzing the implications of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan. The findings drew global attention and helped redefine policymaker assessments of U.S. readiness for such a conflict.
More recently, CSIS scholars produced original, data-driven analysis that shaped the public narrative and guided policymaker understanding of the battlefield trajectory and human toll of the war in Ukraine.
Under John J. Hamre, who served as president and chief executive officer from 2000 to 2026, CSIS grew into one of the most trusted policy research institutions in the world, expanding its research capacity, deepening its global partnerships, and cementing its standing as a resource for policymakers across administrations.
CSIS remains committed to the work its founders began: rigorous, independent research in the service of a safer, more prosperous world.
https://ground.news/article/csis-ukraine-war-casualties-top-2-million-since-2022_41078a?utm_source=headline-link&utm_medium=share
Professor Rossi, I think the courts are hijacked by CIA!
The Courts Are Filled With Frauds! Check the state you live in! Connecticut is a cesspool of corruption!
The court system seems to be taken over by CIA including BAR ROCK OBAMA. People aren't attorneys even. It's really a mess! Juris numbers are not coded according to their location and if they are government attorneys... that's in Connecticut...are other states in same condition? The Top Judge here is probably not even an attorney! His name is Raheem Mullins. Interview with the BAR Association is ridiculous! The topper is where he says he carefully looks at facts...yet Supreme Court of Connecticut claims they don't look at facts; they look at issues of Law!
Segment: "Supreme Court hears issues of law, not facts" (emphasis)
The proceedings in the Supreme Court differ from the trial court proceedings in three important respects: First, this court does not hear the testimony of witnesses. Instead, it hears the arguments of lawyers for each party, who have filed written briefs beforehand in which they have described the case to the court.
Second, this court does not decide questions of fact. Instead, it decides issues of law, such as the interpretation of a statute or the constitutionality of the procedures used in presenting evidence at trial.
Finally, this court does not decide a case immediately after the proceedings. Rather, after each side has had the opportunity to present its case to the court in a half-hour oral argument, the court takes the case under advisement and delivers its judgment within a few months.
RAHEEM MULLINS - IS HE EVEN AN ATTORNEY?.And he's made the highest judge in the State of Connecticut!
He says himself he looks at facts; contrary to what the Supreme Court he is head of does!
This interview is a sham,, in my opinion:
Letter from Israeli attorney supports the appointment of this 48 year old PUPPET!
This is the attorney's letter and website:
Chief Justice Mullins’ dedication to equality and fairness ensures that our judicial system serves all
citizens, regardless of their background or status. In Israel, where the challenges of maintaining peace are
ever-present, I have seen how essential it is for the judiciary to be a pillar of trust and stability. Chief
Justice Mullins brings this same unwavering commitment to Connecticut's courts.
I am confident that as Chief Justice, Raheem Mullins will continue to lead with the same honor, wisdom,
and dedication to justice that have defined his career. For the sake of Connecticut’s future, I urge you to
confirm his nomination,why is he already referring to him as "Chief Justice"? as his leadership reflects the very best ideals of both our nations.
Thank you.
David Ben-Ari
Lawyer
WTF π€¬
CANADA FIRES - MY COMMENT ON THE CANADIAN CHANNEL


Holladay Ventures - not Halladay Ventures - has proven to be a success. I hope they can expand into Canada, Rick. Meantime I'm all freaked out about my case PLUS - the judge who has the highest position in Connecticut most likely isn't even an attorney π€¬
I wonder if Canada can use drones or satellites to locate Trump's laser weapons....Donald Trump is a lifetime Democrat/Fake everything! Pelosi conspired with him, covered up the Paradise CA destruction by fires from the tons of laser weapons Trump purchased 5 months prior without James Mattis' concurrence! And USA votes him in again or election is frauded and nobody cares!
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/statement-for-argument-ac48416.html?m=1
---------- Forwarded message ----------From: ME24U Geology Tree <motherearthtoo2022@gmail.com>Date: Monday, July 20, 2026Subject: AFFORDABLE HOUSING BY HALLADAY VENTURES π΄Fwd: Moving in at The Shelby! πTo: fallontonight@gmail.com, Scottykilmer@gmail.com, bobstefanowski@gmail.com, Jeffsessions@gmail.com, EnochWildlife@gmail.com, americandreamtrucking@yahoo.comCc: askmartha@marthastewart.com, Peter Santenello <contact@petersantenello.com>, Info@lectronicintafada.net, Contact@pgnylaw.com, nickzentner@gmail.com, joeimbriano777@gma8l.com, germaninvenice@gmail.comFYI
Re: Halladay Ventures
No reply expected // Is US Government being hijacked by traitors?
Isn't it amazing what can be done when money is spent wisely? They must have some great buyers and accountants on their team!
I pursued info on applying for housing but most likely cyber crime disrupted my efforts.
I have some hope I can be accepted in the Manistee, MI area soon - because life is hell with courts here. My hope is very bleak I will succeed.
The big elephant in the room is why I share this with you all. Because our country is in great danger.
BTW, Peter Santenello is on a book tour along with his regular videos on places he visits. He's got a great rapport with people.
petersantenello.com
Quite possibly, not all those involved with prosecuting Martha, especially Judges, may have even been legit!
It is my concern/worry that they are undermining the very fabric of justice to institute MARSHAL LAW, like NAZIS.
Only a percentage of billionaires deserve that wealth. The rest should have their wealth seized! They are spineless cowards who enjoy harming anyone who challenges the credibility of the government, law enforcement, and Justice system - namely, all branches of the US Government.
Thank you for your concerns and diligence. All I can do is defend myself to the best of my ability. Upon talking to one of my case managers, (both are excellent and devoted to serving the court with distinction) I stayed up all night rewriting a statement I said in court. By having it documented first, there was less chance they could use AI and fraud the recording. They DID remove my mentioning the law, regarding the return date is supposed to be 3 days after the summons is served. Another reason the Summons has no legal value. I paid my rentπ€ That minor detail I proved was "overlooked by the crooks".
Bottom line is, it is my opinion the highest judge in Connecticut isn't even an attorney. (Raheem Mullins) He grew up in a medium to low income family. His Father never went to college and was either a contractor or employee as an electrician, SUPPOSEDLY - considering all the changes to electrical contracting jobs! No mention he was licensed or even certified. He attended a prestigious private school for 6 years, costing at least $35,000 a year, wtf π€¬) There are so many holes in his life story - and when I searched sibling info, I got zilch! I searched many ways!
It could be like this in every state!
Please be safe. God helps those who help themselves first. Stay away
from.me, because this organized crime may harm you or worse - as a Satanic ritual/celebration of hate.
π
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Holladay Ventures <
info@holladayventures.com>
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2026
Subject: Moving in at The Shelby! π
To:
motherearthtoo2022@gmail.com | | | Impact Developing is a monthly behind-the-scenes look at what we’re developing, who we’re building for, and what’s inspiring us along the way. |
|
| Celebrating a Strong Q2 as a Teamπ΄
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Comments
Post a Comment