Blancolirio 2

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2025/12/blancolirio-2.html?m=1

Blancolirio Channel on YouTube: 

www.youtube.com/@blancolirio

Prior Blancolirio blogpost is still available. Seemed to be getting too large to add more. 

I need to find the link: found it: 

 https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2022/09/blancolirio-and-friends.html?m=1 

๐Ÿ”ด

Combined Table of Contents 

Most current Table of Contents has some significant errors, needs updating but I just haven't had time to fix it. 18April2026  so I'm referring to the older one: 


✈️ ๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ›ฌ ๐Ÿ’บ ๐Ÿ›ซ

Or go to the blog and search 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

This is a hobby. Copy what you want. Make it your own words)  you should be able to use the search bar which Blogger added ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you Blogger...the list is not up to date and there are corrections needed; including the fact the publiusroots domain was stolen - most likely caused by the crooked politician Richard Blumenthal because he did that before to me. It was originally AppleOfMyEyes....this time publiusroots name could be retained 

The blog is here and you can search on it: 

https://publiusroots.blogspot.com

Belated Happy Father's Day, to dad-pilots ✈️๐ŸŒ



The Sound Of A Smile ๐Ÿ˜Š https://youtu.be/R4hGQovuZnM?si=1_dimEoEGv5Z6gRI

Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ 2025 










Let's get right into it...

This occurred near Venezuela.  
https://youtu.be/5lrSQuV-m0A?si=c2a6oOQK8bSfa0nj

I didn't get Juan's notifications for a while and have been so bogged down with housing problems - my landlord has been trying to evict me for a long, long time! I was sick with a serious case of a cyst and cellulitis for months. My spleen has lesions yet nobody has any answers for it. They also found pleural effusion, small amount. No answers for that, either. 

I'm back on track enough to work on court documents ๐Ÿ˜....๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿš‚


๐Ÿ”ด
1. Professor Mercogliano has some hot off the press info involving Venezuela in part.
2. Blancolirio reported an almost fatal plane collision - I wonder if a corrupted mission failed.

1. https://youtu.be/kNy76pxHXos?si=3V03ssKMFqfrWuPR

2. 
https://youtu.be/5lrSQuV-m0A?si=AzFOvW7_rgFu1GUk

12/18/2025 

Stupid ass YT plugs in an ad to promote Israel while I'm typing! Those ads usually destroy what I type using sub apps! 




My comment on Juan's video - listen to what he states as fact, please! He's sharing facts about the condition of the plane, etc. 

NTSB Blaming the trees is just as nuts as blaming a water tower that Brittany Infanger flew in; as ridiculous as claiming pilot error on the highest casualty loss in Kuwait Invasion after Colin Powell and General Schwarzkopf made damn sure the people knew it was FRIENDLY FIRE - because Bush organized this false flag event to blame the Middle East and incite a world war! They nefariously calibrated the plane to drop the bomb on the Divarty Enlisted barracks! I cry with those American families who lost their loved ones from this mass murder by USA! Just like they did to incite war with Vietnam! 
Thank you, Juan for your reporting. 

--12/21/2025 

Follow-ups on the Biffle family by a few other channels: 

Biffle family Plane Crash
Captain Steeeve
Video: https://youtu.be/WP2MsDuwnx0?si=5yCSFyY2VuS88FcR
Could it be a medical issue? Like Adam Woo - mysterious death - were they both poisoned as some satanic sacrifice? Trump met President of Ukraine in Maralago shortly after these deaths. If the father of the Biffle family slumped over, the son would have surely panicked. Maybe it was some kind of radiowave attack too. With Adam Woo, two windows were open on the second floor. Close friends stated that he never opens his windows like that. In fact he had recently changed his locks plus he must have had a security alarm system on his house. Just some thoughts.
๐Ÿ”ด
Captain James channel
I wonder if a thorough exam of bodies especially the Father of the Biffle family...could he have had a medical issue?
Who was that other pilot-passenger? Did he become a threat to their safety?
https://youtu.be/T_YSWxtb1yk?si=8-4319JQLUQunMsc


Nobody should get 

cold in the winter! You can make this safely and put it in your kitchen or bathroom sink! 


15 years ago, a C-17 crashed

shortly after takeoff. I wonder if Juan Browne discussed this. 


๐Ÿ”ด

This medic made serious lemonade from the lemons! A nurse died, which was unfortunate. It's unknown if the patient they transported survived. https://youtu.be/nIT8vBOrJ9s?si=iihx6zLF-tqxKyq3


๐Ÿ”ด


https://youtu.be/0vgZAeotg4Y?si=BDu7t00eFgMoa43h




๐Ÿ”ด

How awful! He seemed like such an experienced pilot! I wonder if there was a medical issue or if he was attacked with radiowaves or EMP. 
The area may be vulnerable territory to attack planes - as a depraved target practice it means to profit - such as collecting donations as a means to launder money - GoFundMe is notorious for taking part in those schemes! 

๐Ÿ”ด



NTSB report❓: 

My comment:

Nobody had knowledge of where the firetrucks were! They didn't have gps like other airport firetrucks! Trump probably wants to close that airport for self-serving purposes! 

*

https://www.youtube.com/live/PdJdNBu4WGc?si=yFBD816vre6M9EYP

PS 

The USA has not planned for war; nor is trained for war, nor have competent leaders for war...- Pepe Escobar, phD ...Trump only expected his terrorizing Iran with 900 bombs would cause them to surrender to his criminal actions! - me, myself, and I 

What happened in Kuwait is just a small sliver of what Trump will do to as many US military as possible! MURDER USA MILITARY! Then call it FRIENDLY FIRE! Notice the firetruck used on the airport runway to kill two Air Canada pilots? It's a demented satanic Ritual! 

(A navy ship burned for ten days at a US port. Determined to be set accidentally by a 19 yr old sailor. I say, good for him! And good for all those who kept it going to keep from being sent to Middle East to terrorize Iran and worse yet, since Trump wants USA military killed off, lose their lives by this parasitic depraved x-hole, et al in Washington DC!) 

๐Ÿ”ด 

WHERE'S THE BLACK BOX? 

https://youtu.be/o1KEdCcpSgk?si=_Byg0Ii4cOdgfigR

My comment: 

AATC cleared the firemen! They requested clearance. ATC cleared the pilots! 
Yet most likely their instrument showed the firetruck obstructing the runway and the pilots are supposed to go around if that instrument shows that. 
Don't listen to people, the the instrument takes precedence for that situation. Did those pilots even know this unique circumstance for that airport? Juan Browne was quite emotional about this one. Pilots had their whole careers ahead of them. 

Now my concern is, was that plane bombed or hit with a laser weapon? It smashed to smithereens! Trump lives lasers! He purchased tons of them through the Pentagon without James Mattis' endorsement! Then 5 months later torches Paradise CA to smithereens; burning live people to ashes in just a few minutes,! 

Looks like bomb remains! 






https://youtu.be/o1KEdCcpSgk?si=S-TPPmRPzXRmviYz
๐Ÿ’•


















This channel shows a visual retake to reflect what happened: 


I'd still be interested to know what the black box reflected. 

Was this rigged? Trump administration are nothing but terrorists! Every President we've had were involved with violent events! 

Here are all the screenshots I took yet Google Photos puts them in reverse order now - probably to mock those of us who claim they use Satanism to excuse away their crimes, including reversing words like EPIC~CIPE is obviously a group of co.panies that fund terrorism! 





















































These are in reverse chronological order. That's what Google Photos does to me now. 


๐Ÿ”ด


I hope Juan's son doesn't join the military with such fum-ducks running it!

NO WONDER IT'S MISSING!! NO FLY ZONE! WERE THEY TRYING TO SELL GAS TO IRANIANS TO PAY FOR USA TERRORISM? 

๐Ÿ”ด

Aren't there scanners for planes like autos have? They could run the scanner just before takeoff ๐Ÿ˜“https://youtu.be/XZFSXXRDU4g?si=64gwSLMEk1ozMDrh


๐Ÿ”ด

Delta Airlines Pilot should get a weekend off with pay ♥️๐Ÿ’ฏ

At least give him a letter of commendation! 

I can't share links anymore ๐Ÿ˜ค WTF ๐Ÿคฌ so go to.my playlist on Juan Browne or just go directly to his channel. 

๐Ÿ›‘

CPT STEVE GAVE JET BLUE PILOT AN "A" 
But - Why is it that they have loose parts and don't know about it until they take off? 
Jet Blue was founded in Long Island. Now has about 1k flights a day and remains a low-budget flight. 

๐Ÿ›‘


Update 9/8/2026 

I made 3 Comments: 

❤️๐Ÿ”ด❤️๐Ÿ”ด❤️๐Ÿ”ด❤️๐Ÿ”ด RECREATED NOTE$ - Comments
@pilot-debrief channel
His video was saved on my Blancolirio Channel playlist, FYI
I can't share video links anymore - rigged by the Technocrats which rely on cyber crime to build their empire of depravity
1. Nebraska is known for Area 51. Annie Jacobsen wrote a book on it.  Consider that.
The pattern of tragedies makes me believe the CIA were involved ๐Ÿ˜ค They do things to people to produce an expected result. If they don't get it, they use people and throw them away๐Ÿ˜ค Another possibility is the Family may have been fingering the CIA and they wanted to get rid of them. If that family supported Fraud Donald Trump, then CIA was using them and throwing them away.
๐Ÿ”ด
My uncle was obviously a CIA man, obviously a millionaire, yet retired major in USMC, then worked at the Pentagon and based on what I learned of him and his behavior, he had CIA written on his forehead. I was going to relocate and stupid me also considered being a government employee. Red flags right away: he snapped at me and said I couldn't get a job around there; just wait for my government processing to finish. WTF. I had a car, car insurance, and other bills and he tells me to sit on my hands. I kept following up with my efforts to return to Fort Drum as much as I found the whole living experience a nightmare in Watertown NY due to ORGANIZED CRIME. My uncle stole my SSN and purchased a second luxury car, using my SSN! I had no idea! They rigged me to take his niece (I was a piece of shit to him) back to NY from VA. She was a know-it-all, considered herself privileged and deserving. The rough she had me go, she claimed was shortest rout which was crap. I saved myself over 2 hours going through Maryland on Rt 3 when I left his place shortly after the fiasco trip that Cindy "needed" me to drive because poor little her had her flight cancelled going to Syracuse - and there wasn't a commuter leaving Syracuse to the small airport in Watertown. All hogwash - but that airport is now closed permanently, as many small municipal airports are.... I am a go-with-the-flow person and have been greatly taken advantage of because of that. When I found out me credit was flatlined I also found out that it was because that uncle used my SSN on the Mercedes Benz purchase which saved him thousands of dollars in taxes and tariffs! It was made in Germany. I told my father what he did to.me and said, Dad, "I'm sure glad you turned him down when he tried to get you to move us all to VA."
My father arranged for him to meet him and discuss what he did to me yet Dad was never one to share private conversations. My father almost died on the operating table having emergency gall bladder surgery! No doubt that was a CIA job! In fact, my mother gave birth to their first born son, probably intending to name him his name, and the baby was dead! How could she carry it to full term and give birth and then be told the baby was dead? Over the years my mother turned on me even when I needed her most - I was sexually assaulted. She had weak social skills and was a pushover. I was almost murdered after telling  a stalking sex trafficker to leave me alone, he was a pig. My father was proud I stood up to him. They got the local sander truck driver to try to.murder me - making sure he filled the truck with sand just before he slammed into on my side of the road in a no-passing highway. - I don't have the wherewithall to share anymore...this country has been hijacked by organized criminals for many years - September 11 was a mass murder plan by depraved politicians, rooted in Bushes. They made billions of dollars from put options on Wall Street because of it, Everything was systematic! I never got my rights when I was almost murdered. My mother retained Attorney Frederick Kendall when I was in ICU with 50-50 chance to live! Since I was of age, the only way that lawsuit would be legitimate is if I died! And I don't know how many times my mother said she prayed I'd die when I pulled through! My father was in a hot box! Kendall was part of the criminal underworld! His brother Donald Kendall paid a hitman to.murder the President of Chili! He was an expert sniper, turned murder for hire! CIA job! Like Lee Harvey Oswald was tapped by CIA - to murder Dallas police officer Tippet - not JFK like the propaganda plastered as truth. Officer Tippet looked just like JFK and they wanted to switch bodies after they murdered JFK. Jackie Onassis (sounds a lot like ISIS and the underworld uses wordplay all the time to sooth their consciences! BAR ROCK Obama organized ISIS himself! Confirmed recently by Professor Jiang yet HE has been compromised on Internet now! ๐Ÿ˜ค) Jackie Kennedy was a CIA operative TRANSGENDER. JFK married Jackie as proof of his alligience to the Mafia underworld. It was his ticket to become USA President. Yet JFK was doing or planning things that J Edgar Hoover (what a disgusting depraved person he was yet ran the FBI for 42 years! He blackmailed anyone at the White House! And he was a cross dresser when not in office and more - to hide his homosexuality) Our economy is flat lining, people! And Trump doesn't care! These odd "accidents" are no accidents!
See my playlist on Order Of Barbarians with Dr. Lawrence Dunnegan. He died shortly after relaying the underworld/Illuminati plans,! He thought he was safe to speak out after Dr. Day died, but he was only 71 when he died! A doctor in great health!
My blogs are not monitized or monitored. Copy what you want.
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/nonya-businesses.html?m=1

๐Ÿ”ด


Google photos does not put my uploaded images in order - a blackmail truck.noe to "prove" I have to pay them... WTF 

2. No planes hit the WTC on September 11! The Boeing planes had AUAP - automatic uninterrupted auto pilot - had it disengaged, Boeing would have known! Bush had FAA declare No Flight Zone to perform drills, wtf (Obama had the same pattern of behavior when he organized the fake Sandy Hook Shooting in Connecticut, stealing the economy of well over a trillion dollars!
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/06/david-wheeler-and-sandy-hook-shooting.html?m=1)
Robert Snogres shared how the CIA tapped him to bomb the Murrah building in Oklahoma City for Bill Clinton - to destroy the criminal investigation files on Clinton! He had Janet Reno transport them there and the building was to be bombed that morning when delivery was made, AT THE BUSIEST TIME BECAUSE BILL CLINTON, who is half brother to GW Bush, wanted as many women and children to die as a distraction to the public!




3. This video was made for all good intentions. Thank you for caring. I saved it on my Blancolirio Channel playlist. I was disabled from Twitter, left Facebook due to all the abuses in "time out" and "you're in Facebook jail" - by Zuckface who is really Robert T Morris,, the one who distributed the Mortis Worm through MIT's computer Lab December 1988! An obvious CIA job! Colin Powell 's son had been almost killed when his driver lost control of the jeep on territory they frequently traveled on. I said, "They probably cut the brakes to the jeep, Sir!" I'd already gone through the escapades of my "black.ops" uncle when I met Colin Powell when I was Division Artillery Secretary, paid extra low wages, yet doing work that required a security clearance. I made that point very clear to emphasize I deserved a raise or transfer on post to a real job! They just said, "Don't worry about a security clearance. We trust you" ... I.left after 3 years of being belittled as an employee seeking a real  career...And Operation Desert Shield changed to Desert Storm - the largest casualty loss from one incident was FRIENDLY FIRE! Both General Schwarzkopf and General Colin Powell made damn sure the military knew it was a bombing that was calibrated by an American contractor - the pilot was flying at night and only following instruments! They bombed the Division Artillery Barracks! So many enlisted friends were murdered, - and Bush didn't get away with trying to blame the Middle East!
What's the solution now?
standardsnotforce.com - Dr. Dillard says peace is the answer - not violence! He's a former Black Panther!









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Illegal Eviction 2024