Russian Naval Parade

 link for this blogpost 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/07/russian-naval-parade.html?m=1


TABLE OF CONTENTS 

It's not up to date; this is a hobby...

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1  

Reference Videos on Russia: 

BRICS 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/06/brics.html?m=1

Would you like to be a Russiaphile ❤️ too? 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/02/i-stand-with-russia.html?m=1



Return here if this is blank (above). This is a hobby - I do the best I can with what I have. 

Copy what you want. My blogs are not monitized or monitored. 


Pictures speak a thousand words ....the video is 1 1/2 hr long https://www.youtube.com/live/Ah8MaOKatHI?si=WFrZ4X3itHgzXOFC

China and India made a large, strong presence. Those who are in alliance with Russia - BRICS - comprise of the majority of the world. THEY ARE THE FIRST ONES WHO DO NOT WANT WAR AND YET THEY WILL NOT ALLOW THE ORDER OF BARBARIANS TO DESTROY NATIONS. 

The majority of people in USA do not want war ever. 

So this minority group of Barbaric Plutocracy et al - seek to do all they can to invade our lives and manipulate us by their organized crime. 

What will it be now? They cannot use our military as human shields to cover up their crimes. 

We want peace; we need accountability. ☮️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’™

 
Due to abuse of power by the Technocracy in USA, the pictures will be out of order, I expect. I will try selecting them backwards to see if they upload properly 

















































































































































































































































































Excellent video, as usual! I loved what Attorney Dimitri 

Lascaris of Reason2Resist Channel shared about Russia-India especially the clip of President Putin and Prime Minister Modi characters - that topped my day! The comments here are also informative. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iran's Eye Has Woke!

Illegal Eviction 2024

Trump's Era is Over And More!