DURAN LOCALS BLOG 2

 DURAN LOCALS BLOG 2 

Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/04/duran-locals-blog-2.html?m=1

Table Of Contents:

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1


I made this blogpost to just dump all the screenshots.... intercepted on my phone ... Which all began once upon a time as I was successfully having the audacity to even use MY phone, which I paid for: A scumbag technocrat was stalking me when I was at the Omni Hotel using their WiFi. He sat down to hack my phone. What was I supposed to say, especially if he had a room there...That is how I began the setup of my phone. I couldn't stop. I had to go through the process or I would lose that opportunity. They disabled my phone for over a year! Motorola came to the rescue and helped me reset it, but Mr Shithead was sitting there with a sick look on his face....so, I figured this is gonna be a bumpy ride! And it is! 

Video: 

https://youtu.be/peFKehzjxNM?si=UGUJBl6cCMKTULJX 

Here are the 64 screenshots just covering last 3min or less, due to- lots of going back and forth because Mr Potato πŸ₯” Shithead is doing something from somewhere...

































































Posted 4/19/2024

10:02pm 

Before I could publish it, I had to put the title back on because it was deleted by the potato hacker, who should be mashed, in my opinion 😀

Fixed: 

How many times do you get this from your apps? My calls are hung up on, also. 

I always say no! Doesn't matter! 


Once upon a time, Robert T Morris was hired by CIA to destroy all computer hard drives except APPLE 🍎 devices. 

(Dec 1988 - The History Guy created a video about it, tippy toeing over who did it so YouTube wouldn't crush him) 

And then CIA gave him a new identity, Mark Zuckerberg. And the Technocracy all lived happily ever after. 

Posted 10:14pm

4/19/2024 

Holy $hit! $958 billion? No, $95B but still more pissing money away! 



https://youtu.be/PklzltrABvk?si=Zn1efu-LslP8T-kJ


Looks like YouTube has him by the balls with their advertising - slapping shit right on his image! 







     CONSIDER THIS PLEASE

@HinduTimesnews
@XiJimping
@EbrahimRaisi2
#KnowTheEnemy
CIA man #BarackObama speaks fluent  Arabic
Hutus+Tutsis = Houtis
Feed The Good Wolf
Starve the bad Wolf
CIA want to incite war!
#WarIsProfit
https://youtu.be/6_qkVY9jQYk?si=aI34BuTpuFDL3YCH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take A Brake With Scotty

Yellow Ribbon

The British Monarchy 2023