Enoch WILDLIFE

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2026/07/enoch-wildlife.html?m=1

My playlist has to be created again because prior one was deleted:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOjyszR_Jc4s&si=S1sqdEAoDJB_JyAU


*

*

*

They may have a different email now or I am bamboozled by Technocrats 😤 


🙏💙
Martin uses his photography skills to take pictures of what he and Susan Tyner love as a career and way of life. 















Visit Plumes Music - he sings to animals 😁 




www.gowildlife.org 



Love is forever ❤️🙏💙
RIP Cody - such an energetic and sweet dog. He was always included when they livestream. 

❤️


https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOjyszR_Jc4s&si=Z0EwURMm7oPiIK5d

🔴
I'm happy to share their videos but this GotIT is for the birds wasn't there before. 

In my opinion it's malware. I have enough Internet problems as it is. Decide for yourself. 

*






🔴

Beautiful! 


This eagle was saved! Sometimes when they don't make it, I wonder if the shelter was vandalized 😤 - They now have a rescue facility with security. 

Martin Tyner 's son became a police officer ❤️💯❤️






The GotIT MALWARE is nothing I respond to - so the Technocrats use it to disrupt your commenting 😤 The fact they do that is another proof it's MALWARE.  Decide for yourself. 
I am also blocked from sharing individual videos. The technocrats are very depraved, unprofessional. 
Here's my playlist. I watched 3 videos, yet the total videos did not change. Hopefully there is more than 24 here. There actually should be at least 30. 












🔴

I was surprised in this video, the hawk wasn't hooded before he was placed in the carrier. I'm sure there was a good reason for it. 





YouTube blocks me from sharing links of individual videos now. 

My playlist is here: 
🔴


Her crop is full - she won't need food for quite some time. 




She gently moved forward as she released her hands so the red tail hawk could do its thing. Martin says it's okay to throw the bird. I think I would do the same as her - just instinctively. 
Yet I have gotten some beautiful pictures of Martin releasing birds - he has  a balanced technique. 




🔴


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2025

Illegal Eviction 2024

Iran's Eye Has Woke!